Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Immune system - question to the whole forum - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Immune system - question to the whole forum - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Immune system - question to the whole forum - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Immune system - question to the whole forum - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Immune system - question to the whole forum - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Immune system - question to the whole forum - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Immune system - question to the whole forum - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Immune system - question to the whole forum - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Immune system - question to the whole forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Immune system - question to the whole forum

+8
chapat
johnt
Socceroo
CausticSymmetry
Gibson
sublime9
nidhogge
Project: JS
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Immune system - question to the whole forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Immune system - question to the whole forum

Post  sublime9 Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:55 am

Quit eating soy gents. Smile

As a veggie live foodist I have plenty of energy unless I eat heavy cooked food, which is why I hardly ever cook food.

One other thing to check out is Ormus Gold. It's one of the latest things on the natural front for health. I have seen (youtube) and read stories about this stuff working topically on the skin so we all know where this stuff is going.

Food grade HP is almost impossible to find, I have had to order mine off of the internet. I use it to rinse my toothbrush off prior to brushing.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Immune system - question to the whole forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Immune system - question to the whole forum

Post  dex Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:09 pm

Hi it's dex from regrowth. First post here, so HI to everyone.

Sublime I don't want to poach your thread, but I know you are into the raw food thing and was wondering if you know about David Wolfe and his SITS Program for taking care of nanobacteria. I really think this may be the final piece to the puzzle for me in terms of health and was wondering if anyone had any info on this.

Thanks to IH for putting this together. Good on ya!

dex

Back to top Go down

Immune system - question to the whole forum - Page 2 Empty Vitamin C + Zinc

Post  lund Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:24 pm

Always works for me and family.

"Emergen-C" brand vitamin "C" and anything Zinc (25 to 50mg). Other type of vitamin "C" may work as well, but I always buy Emergen-C brand as it was recommended by someone trusatable.

Good luck

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:23 pm

dex - Welcome, to the only "Jacob-free" hair loss forum on the Internet!

I think nanobacteria is a huge player in hair loss. I hope Sublime sees this post, I'm not familiar with the SITS program.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  stevebucknor1 Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:28 pm

This is really amazing and outstanding. We can get and share the information here by the thread. It is really fantastic to be here. I like the most it. It is really good technique to get and to share the information here.

stevebucknor1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2