Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
castor oil used externally regrew my eyebrows and eyelashes EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
castor oil used externally regrew my eyebrows and eyelashes EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
castor oil used externally regrew my eyebrows and eyelashes EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
castor oil used externally regrew my eyebrows and eyelashes EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
castor oil used externally regrew my eyebrows and eyelashes EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
castor oil used externally regrew my eyebrows and eyelashes EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
castor oil used externally regrew my eyebrows and eyelashes EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
castor oil used externally regrew my eyebrows and eyelashes EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
castor oil used externally regrew my eyebrows and eyelashes EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

castor oil used externally regrew my eyebrows and eyelashes

+3
Paradox
Yanks
DouglasM
7 posters

Go down

castor oil used externally regrew my eyebrows and eyelashes Empty castor oil used externally regrew my eyebrows and eyelashes

Post  DouglasM Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:03 pm

i found the recommendation of castor oil for regrowing eyelashes from a model forum (i'm not a model) and it surprisingly worked for growing my eyelashes and eyebrows longer

just throwing that out there as i did have success with that natural oil
DouglasM
DouglasM

Back to top Go down

castor oil used externally regrew my eyebrows and eyelashes Empty Re: castor oil used externally regrew my eyebrows and eyelashes

Post  DouglasM Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:29 pm

i never tried it extensively on my head hair to know if it would work
DouglasM
DouglasM

Back to top Go down

castor oil used externally regrew my eyebrows and eyelashes Empty Re: castor oil used externally regrew my eyebrows and eyelashes

Post  DouglasM Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:12 am

seems other people use it to, i'm 100% positive it did work on my eyelashes and eyebrows

gonna try it on my hair now and stop taking minoxidil

DouglasM
DouglasM

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:13 am

Interesting! I'm looking foward to hearing about the results. I've been on minox for the 2nd run for about 8 months and would love to find something to replace it and not have to go through the post shed.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:42 am

I may start another thread on this, but my Dad has an appointment with a dermatologist because his eyelashes are thinning or falling out. It's good to know that castor oil can work for this, but is this just for thickening existing eyelashes or regrowing them? Also... Is there a theory on why this works, or an etiology behind loss of eyelashes? I would guess that it would be some type of bug, but I have no idea.

Douglas, Did you try it on your scalp? Results?

Thanks

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Balding_Accountant Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:35 am

Looks as though it is worth a try. It is also cheap so maybe I will pick some next time I am at the store.

Balding_Accountant

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:14 pm

i apply black caster oil 2x week and made my hair thicker. make sure u combine caster oil with another oil because it is very thick. maple syrup thick

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:36 pm

Interesting...I noticed that in the ingredient list for RejuvePlex, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil is one of the actives. However, nowhere near the potency as using the pure stuff. Let us know how it works out for you guys!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:29 am

israelite wrote:i apply black caster oil 2x week and made my hair thicker. make sure u combine caster oil with another oil because it is very thick. maple syrup thick

Do you think this is cosmetic, or an actual thickening of hair? I ask because maybe the oil sticks to the hair, giving it a thicker appearance?

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:46 am

Paradox wrote:
israelite wrote:i apply black caster oil 2x week and made my hair thicker. make sure u combine caster oil with another oil because it is very thick. maple syrup thick

Do you think this is cosmetic, or an actual thickening of hair? I ask because maybe the oil sticks to the hair, giving it a thicker appearance?

caster oil is 1 small peice of changing my hair texture.

my story: 17 months ago the dermatologist determined i lost @ least 25% of my hair density nad was nw2. i jumped on propecia and applied rogaine foam along the hairline and got all my hair density and my hairline improved greatly. approx a year ago i begin applying only natural products in my hairs. shampoos: regenepure dr & sweet sunnah black seed oil shampoo. i oil my hair 3x week i alternate with the following oils . i apply parachute ayurvedic hairfall coconut oil, with brahmi, alma, black caster oil. my other oil combination is bhringgarj oil combined with sesa oil and sometimes black caster oil. i also rinse my hair with aloe vera juice sometimes and will be adding Apple Cider Vinegar Hair to my regimen. i also take garlic pills, msm, 10000mg of biotin a day. my hairline has improved greatly over the last 7 weeks becasue i added the following products: CB-03-01,AHK-Cu peptide-copper complex 5%, and Prescpition Proxiphen. i will add myistate rum next month.

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:22 am

I'm glad you are having success, but it is hard to factor out the oil itself with such a comprehensive routine (I think that's what you're saying), especially when minoxidil is in the mix... Or are you using proxiphen without minoxidil? Did/does minoxidil cause premature skin aging for you like it does for some (enlarging or pours, circles under eyes, wrinkles, crepe skn)?

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:27 am

Paradox wrote:I'm glad you are having success, but it is hard to factor out the oil itself with such a comprehensive routine (I think that's what you're saying), especially when minoxidil is in the mix... Or are you using proxiphen without minoxidil? Did/does minoxidil cause premature skin aging for you like it does for some (enlarging or pours, circles under eyes, wrinkles, crepe skn)?

no premature aging of the skin. once week i use indian healing clay. i also wash my facr with raw african black soap and apply coconut oil and almond oil

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:08 am

israelite - how did you get the CB-03-01????
Cosmo is still in phase II studies on this product.
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  israelite Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:31 am

many labs produce cb-03-01, most are fake. my cb-03-01 is 100% pure, and none avail for @ 6 months. people are going to test kane's cb and see if its legit

israelite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down