Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Cleanse without gluten EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Cleanse without gluten EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Cleanse without gluten EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Cleanse without gluten EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Cleanse without gluten EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Cleanse without gluten EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Cleanse without gluten EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Cleanse without gluten EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Cleanse without gluten EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Cleanse without gluten

+2
fumanchu
Trace
6 posters

Go down

Cleanse without gluten Empty Cleanse without gluten

Post  Trace Sat May 29, 2010 4:32 pm

I want to do an candida, liver, kidney, colon cleanse. Basically a whole body cleanse or master cleanse. I have seen the info on here and there is not way I can do the Burroughs cleanse with being a Chef. And I am not buying adult diapers. Also a lot of the cleanses that clean out your colon have Psyllium husk witch I can,t have considering it has gluten in it.
Trace
Trace

Back to top Go down

Cleanse without gluten Empty Re: Cleanse without gluten

Post  fumanchu Sat May 29, 2010 4:53 pm

I'm on a half ass candida cleanse at the moment. Meaning I still have legumes with starches and some sugar from sources with properties that actually help kill candida, like honey. I'm having bread from time to time, yeast free of course. Very little grains but I've seen people having good success without skimping out on the rice or beans.

I was talking to a man working at the local food coop...he was telling me to completely annihilate candida, you must only eat meat for a month. He had a psoriasis problem to get rid of and that sure did the trick. He said he had to buy new trousers due to all the weight he lost.

My advice is be sure to read up on it quite a bit before tackling the diet. I jumped the gun and ended up cheating involuntarily the first two weeks with carrot juice and whatnot. You have to make sure of everything.

This is a very restricting diet.

I'd like to hear what people here have to say about it as well.

fumanchu

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat May 29, 2010 5:05 pm

you may want to recheck the honey. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure honey should be avoided.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  fumanchu Sun May 30, 2010 3:27 am

We'd have to talk to ask someone who really knows. I've read taking it in very small doses helps kill candida. That and bananas. I have a peanut butter and banana sandwich (no yeast bread) about once a week and it's so heavenly. Good god I miss fruit its juices! Like that PC pineapple juice...hardest thing to give up for me.

fumanchu

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:03 am

The wife and I are actally starting a 2 week candida and gluten free cleanse/diet today. I think for the first week we will be eating eggs for breakfast. Gluten free wraps with natural chicken/turkey will greens and mustard for lunch. And ground deer meat tacos for dinner with gluten free shells. Then we are going to switch over to fajitas when we get tired of that. The thing I have found what works the best is make something big that you can eat on for days so that you dont stress yourself out trying to figure out your meal plan every day.

Im not sure about the honey thing either. If you have some literature on that and bananas, I would love to see it.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:44 am

fumanchu - If you're trying to eliminate candida overgrowth, fruit is temporarily out. Note that you do not have to completely get rid of it, Candida is a normal part of the immune system.

A probiotic will really help maintain balance when you're done with the cleanse.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Trace Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:30 am

Is it possible to get a juice cleanse or any other kind of cleanse to get all the waste out of your colon and other organs without using gluten.
Trace
Trace

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:38 am

There are different thoughts out there on what can kill candida. A small group of individuals feel that you can kill candida on an all fruit diet. I disagree that is the best route considering how candida lives and functions in our digestive track.

To kill candida you need to stay off of fruits, honey, dairy, non free range meat, and stored grains.

Fruits - High in fructose which candida feeds on. In most cases fruit exacerbates the condition.

Honey (sugar/HFCS) - Again sugar sugar sugar. Candida loves it. Please note sugar and HFCS should be out of your diet anyway.

Dairy - Any pasteurized dairy has a high sugar content. It's why we like it so much. Raw dairy is fine but this sugary stuff needs to be left in the grocery store.

Non Free Range Meat - I don't think it should be eaten period, but I am only 6% of the population at best. The reason for free range is fairly simply; fungus, bacteria, mycotoxins and parasites. Those things all exist in your store bought meat. Do your body a favor and don't buy meat that contains ecoli amongst other harmful bacteria. You can't expect your body is to bring candida down to an acceptable level if it is trying to fight off other harmful contaminants. Help yourself out as much as possible.

Stored Grains - Buy the Red Mill brand at your grocery store or opt for non stored grains such as quinoa. Again we are looking at things like mycotoxins and bacteria. This stuff pushes your immune system into fight mode non-stop. Quality is important. Gluten and wheat should be eliminated if possible or at the minimum drastically reduced.

That should summarize a good anti-candida diet.

You should then look into supplements to support your efforts. pau d'arco and probiotics are a great start. Now Brands has a great anti-candida cleanse supplement. I think Custom Probiotics has a great probiotic supplement although I am sure IH and others can provide insight on some other great brands.

Best of luck.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  sublime9 Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:40 am

xyztrace wrote:Is it possible to get a juice cleanse or any other kind of cleanse to get all the waste out of your colon and other organs without using gluten.

Green juice cleanse with enema's in the morning would be most effective at getting gunk out. But unless you are up for a marathon juice fast/cleanse you probably will not be able to significantly reduce candida overgrowth.

sublime9

Back to top Go down

Post  Trace Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:12 am

When did I say anything about candita. I want to cleanse my colon and then do a whole body cleanse. Thankx.
Trace
Trace

Back to top Go down

Post  angstman Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:20 am

i used Oxy-Powder a few months ago for a colon cleanse and I think it worked well. It was an easy diet to follow with none of the crappy feelings you get from psyllium/clay.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down