Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Great Comprehensive Article on Lectins EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Great Comprehensive Article on Lectins EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Great Comprehensive Article on Lectins EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Great Comprehensive Article on Lectins EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Great Comprehensive Article on Lectins EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Great Comprehensive Article on Lectins EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Great Comprehensive Article on Lectins EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Great Comprehensive Article on Lectins EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Great Comprehensive Article on Lectins EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Great Comprehensive Article on Lectins

4 posters

Go down

Great Comprehensive Article on Lectins Empty Great Comprehensive Article on Lectins

Post  Paradox Sat May 29, 2010 7:53 am

Apologies if this has been posted before: The Lectin Story

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Great Comprehensive Article on Lectins Empty Re: Great Comprehensive Article on Lectins

Post  ubraj Sat May 29, 2010 8:59 am

Paradox,

Here is another good one that CS has posted

http://demosecure.vrp.com/articles.aspx?page=LIST&ProdID=2009&zType=2

dogtorj.com has some good info but his information on his site is all over the place.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Great Comprehensive Article on Lectins Empty Re: Great Comprehensive Article on Lectins

Post  Paradox Sat May 29, 2010 9:37 am

jdp,

Thanks for the link. The most difficult part of any diet approach is implementing it. How do you personally avoid lectins and oxolates simultaneously, or do you?

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat May 29, 2010 3:17 pm

The trick is finding out which foods/lectins your sensitive to and then going from there.

Oxalates you need to become very well versed with the diet such as consuming calcium before a meal if eating a food with high oxalates or knowing probiotics eat oxalates so to speak, as well as other parts of the diet. Because it's a rather complicated diet and knowing how you'll feel worse before you feel better I fear the diet won't get as much credit as it should. Especially considering it's the best anti candida diet out there.

With all that said, some of the most exciting research has been coming out just in the past few months regarding rife and what's possible. For example, I do believe that given enough time every single food sensitivity that I have will disappear. I already have the scripts for hair loss figured out which does work better than anyone could imagine. Knowing the script I can say no wonder why everybody has such a hard time trying to figure out hair loss ----> Buski. Hulda Clark has wrote some info in her book regarding Buski. Interestingly, it is associated with food sensitivities, certain toxins in the blood tied back in with food sensitivities and to lesser degree brain inflammation. Gets more complicated than this but this is the gist. Also, interestingly, general inflammation script does little to nothing for hair loss.

So again, if you ever buy a rife machine F165 ($1,000) preferabbly though F165 and a wireless device so you can use it 24/7 called SC-1 (total $2,000) then use this script and hair loss will be cured at the front part of your scalp ... best $2,000 I've ever spent. Anyway, I don't even get a hint of itchiness after a binge on eating gluten and others that should give problems. The script comes from Newport at curezone at the rife forum. Problems with the rear of the scalp is another issue and I personally believe associated with uric acid/gout but haven't figured out the script for that yet.

Isolate posterior Pineal+ - Updated:2010-04-29

Isolate posterior Pineal + BioW Malaria (Kill)

Date: 3/21/2010 1:47:21 PM ( 68 d ) ... viewed 247 times

2010-04-29: Added F.Buski toxin, this one can use up a good percentage of the Doctrine horsepower so it is best piggybacked here

2010-03-27: Increased octave by 2 from 3927751.9819 for better results.

This is designed to be used with the Doctrine discusses in the Rife forum, however it is a quick test to see if you are being mind controlled by a T.Serialis layered Head.

Malaria (BioW) piggyback was added to aid the Doctrine.

program c
dwell 86400
####################################################################################
# Title: Isolate posterior Pineal + BioW Malaria (Kill) + F.Buski blood toxin
# Description: blocks T.Serialis from attacking the posterior Pineal
# Brain Inflamation: Those with this issue may want to replace either channel a or b with (467.9886)
####################################################################################
label 0

backfreq a 6565.5555 50 # BioW Malaria
backfreq b 3383567.223 50 # F.Buski blood toxin, can take a lot of Doctrine power to clear

duty 43.333 offset 22 # Sine wave
15713427.5014 # Octave^10 of 15333.3333
duty 50 offset 100

goto 0

RifeFrqViaDowsing

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Sat May 29, 2010 3:51 pm

I belive the basic and most essential is to go GFCFCFSF.

Gluten free, Casein free, Corn free and soy free... Biggest and baddest sources of lectins in our times.

Read DogtorJ's site, very interesting stuff.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat May 29, 2010 4:30 pm

jdp,

Very interesting stuff. Is this the buski you're referring to? http://www.cdfound.to.it/html/fas2.htm

Is there nothing else besides a $2000 machine that will kill it?

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat May 29, 2010 5:05 pm

Paradox wrote:

Is there nothing else besides a $2000 machine that will kill it?

A $5,000 rife machine, lol.

Seriously though, it's way more complicated then I dare to post and it's not exactly like blaming buski/cancer/liver, as it's all in the above script. In other words, the link isn't exactly what I'm referring to ... hulda clark has some information.

In short, if anyone has/gets a rife machine run that script for hair loss. I'll accept thanks afterwards Smile

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Artemis Froog Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Question for rdkml if you're there;

Does this F. Buski set by Newport kill the parasite itself too? Or just the "blood toxin" from it? Most of the hairloss scripts (thanks again) need to run about 4 days but this F. Buski one from Newport needs about 3 months! (according to dowsing). To the best of your knowledge is it killing the parasite itself or do I need to do something else for that like; apricot kernals, oregano oil, anti-parasitic herbs?

Thanks!
Artemis Froog
Artemis Froog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down