Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS)

+4
tooyoung
nidhogge
angstman
goten574
8 posters

Go down

Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) Empty Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS)

Post  goten574 Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:38 am

Anyone heard of MMS? Anyone tried it for any illness? Did it work? Just curious as I never heard of this before.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) Empty Re: Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS)

Post  angstman Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Hi Goten, we have actually had a few threads about MMS. The search button doesnt work to well though. A few people on here have had success with it and swear by it. I am probably going to try it out myself before too long.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:10 pm

What sort of success do you mean? Anything to do with hair? If not, what sort of illnesses is it effective against? Is this potentially dangerous?

Yes, I did perform a forum search but it came back with zero results (must be because I search for MMS which is too short).
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:40 am

I've got MMS been lazy on using it though, but it's definitely apparently amazing stuff. CS tried it and took a little more than the amount that he should have, and wound up getting some die-off symptoms. Wink

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:04 am

I realised a store near me sells this, what sort of things is it used for?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  tao81 Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:58 pm

I use it at the moment. I´m suffering since a couple of month from bacterial prostate infection, which presists though several antibiotic efforts.
At hte moment I´m using doxycyline MMS 1 -12 drops 2xday and MMS2 1200mg a day.
Using that comby since 5 days let´s see...
No die off symtoms in me.

As far as safety, yes, I personally don't believe it is safe. There are better options IMO
Do you mean SSKI, or what is in your mind?

tao81

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:51 am

tao81 wrote:I use it at the moment. I´m suffering since a couple of month from bacterial prostate infection, which presists though several antibiotic efforts.
At hte moment I´m using doxycyline MMS 1 -12 drops 2xday and MMS2 1200mg a day.
Using that comby since 5 days let´s see...
No die off symtoms in me.

As far as safety, yes, I personally don't believe it is safe. There are better options IMO
Do you mean SSKI, or what is in your mind?

What do you mean about SSKI? SSKI is more effective than MMS?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  tao81 Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:57 am

What do you mean about SSKI? SSKI is more effective than MMS?
Hmm hard to say. I think SSKI might be more powerful, but because I´m going to use this for 3 weeks i think mms is safer.

tao81

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:35 am

tao81,

I was speaking in general terms regarding MMS. IMO, MMS is not safe, IMO.

Here's one link why

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1073019#i

There are other reasons including that MMS is a halogen and will compete with Iodine in the body. I'd monitor thyroid with barnes basal temperature test personally and would go slowly. I would also load up on Iodine as well.

Regarding safety of SSKI, it's safe. The only issue is to make sure you take selenium ... preferabbly as selenomethionine to balance the thyoid. If still concerned can take the other companion nutrients http://curezone.com/faq/q.asp?a=13,281,2962&q=560

Regarding other treatments that would be effective like MMS, yes, Iodine/Iodide/SSKI would be similiar. Flanagan's negative Hydrogen (Mega H/Mega Hydrate) or the Hydrogen proton (e.g. hydrogenwaterstick.com), a good zapper, frequency generator/rife machine, maybe Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C, collodial silver ... maybe high dose enzymes or Betaine HCI depending on condtion.

Those are all general treatments for a variety of ailments that work very well. Not sure how any of those beyond Iodide/SSKI would work for prostate infections though.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  tao81 Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:13 am

JPD thx for your input.
Regarding mms, i second you that it is not that safe as beeing said. Beeing a halogen and thus beeing a strong prooxidant is for sure not healty for your body. But I think 3 weeks should be ok...at least i hope so...
I hope that this stuff will wipe out those fucking bacteria in my prostate. Killing germs in the prostate can be very nasty because most antibiotics don´t reach enough there.
Till now I haven´t had any probs. with MMS , but I know people who got bad reactions.
I take kombu for the iodine isue.
But SSKI has it´s negativ aspects also.

tao81

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:27 am

Forgot about LLLT. Here's a study if nothing else seems to work.

SEMICONDUCTOR LASER RAYS THERAPY FOR THE TREATMENT OF CHRONIC PROSTATITIS

Prof. Guido Strada, Dr med. Franco Gadda, Dr med. Paolo Dell'Orto, Dr med. Marilena Casu, Dr med. Andrea Baccalin Department of Urology, San Gerardo Hospital, Monza (Milan-Italy)

Introduction: Chronic prostatitis (ACP) hasn't a universally successful therapy yet. A lot of studies demonstrated that LASER therapy has an anti-inflammatory effect on tissues and can increase lymphatic and venous drainage reducing inflammatory swelling. For this reasons in the early 90s we proposed a new therapeutic system for ACP using semiconductor LASER rays consisting of a gallium-arsenide diode. At the beginning an endorectal probe was used; then we invented a particular endourethral probe for laser therapy. This is a brief abstract of what we achieved during these years.
Histological preliminary studies: Many authors studied biological effects of LASER on animal tissues (1). Before clinical practice LASER therapy was tested on a cancer cell line (SW 626) in order to evaluate if laser stimulation could increase mitosis cell rate (2) and therefore have a carcinogenic-like effect. We didn't observe any change in mitosis cell rate. Another study (3) was made on rabbits to test in vivo any immediate histopathological damages and temperature rising in rectal ampulla using transrectal probe. Temperature rising was about 2/10th of a degree centigrade. No histopathological alterations of rectal wall and the prostate were observed with particular care of signs of swellig, flogosis or fibrosis.
Materials and methods: The gallium-arsenide diode in use has a wave lenght of 904 nm and a frequency of 3000 Hz. The Laser beam reaches the prostate with a special optic probe. This is divided in two sections: one contains the laser generator, the other has five optic fibers and it is screwed onto the first creating a single body of reduced dimensions. It can be sterilized and it is atoxic. We experimented 2 different approaches to the prostate: the first was an endorectal approach and the second was an endourethral approach. At the beginning we used a "Laser Super Sonic" machine with endorectal probe according to Strada. The treatment schedule was 1 treatment every two days (treatment's time of 12 minutes,wave lenght 3000 Hz)) for a total of 12 applications. Transrectal laser therapy was not indicated in prostate larger than 4 cm because this is the maximum depth of the laser beam's efficacy. Then we experimented an urethral probe (Med 130 Lasotronic â Wave lenght 820 nm, power 30 mW) in order to reduce energy leakage and increase patient's tolerability. In this case patients underwent 1 treatment every 3 days for a total of 8 applications (treatment's time of 4 minutes). From 1990 to 1999 more than 200 patients underwent this kind of treatment. We pubblished results in previous studies (4-5).
Clinical results: More than 65% of the patients obtained a symptoms' relief even at 6 months after treatment. We observed a decrease in IPSS score and an improvement in maximum and mean urinary flow rate. We analyzed spermatic fluid before and after treatment (6) and we found that there was an increase in total germinal cells count, improvement in motility and in morphology. Concentration of zinc, fructose and citric acid was higher after treatment (Zinc:9.5 mg% vs 5.5 mg%; Fructose: 64.5 mg% vs 58 mg%; Citric acid: 360 mg% vs 305 mg%). Prostate ultrasuonds allowed to appreciate a consistent reduction of prostate volume (21.9 cc vs 29.9 cc), probably due to resolution of oedema. Conclusion: In our experience laser therapy for chronic prostatitis can be an effective treatment in improving symptoms and modifying clinical and sonographyc parameters.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  tao81 Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:44 pm

Hey JPD thx for this!
Looks interesting,but what is an urethral probe??
If I´ve understood right that kind of treatment cannot be done alone at home, thus I would have to find a doc who is performing this??Or am I understanding wrong??
thx.

tao81

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:26 pm

It can be done at home.

About 1 1/2 years ago someone was going to try it to help alleviate finasteride side effects. I never heard if it was effective or not though.

Here's a device. http://cgi.ebay.com/COLD-LASER-THERAPY-LLLT-INFRARED-ACUPUNCTURE-620-880nm-/160421923591

Here's another study

http://www.cooperativemedicine.com/laser_library/Prostate%20-%20%20male%20genital.pdf

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  tao81 Sat May 01, 2010 5:43 am

Cool jpd thx for that, too.
Ok those devices seem not to be too expensive but what i don´t understand how to applicate them right that they rech the prostate??
Some speak about radiation directly to the veins (Bloodiradiation??) Some do it rectal- absolutly no clue how to perform it right. Beside that i´m definitely interested and would try if knew how to use such a device right.

tao81

Back to top Go down

Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) Empty MMS

Post  AnaFlis Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:08 am

goten574 wrote:Anyone heard of MMS? Anyone tried it for any illness? Did it work? Just curious as I never heard of this before.

Many positive reviews: miracle-mineral.lektura.si

AnaFlis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down