Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
The Miracle Tree (Moringa Oleifera) could it be an answer to hair loss? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
The Miracle Tree (Moringa Oleifera) could it be an answer to hair loss? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
The Miracle Tree (Moringa Oleifera) could it be an answer to hair loss? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
The Miracle Tree (Moringa Oleifera) could it be an answer to hair loss? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
The Miracle Tree (Moringa Oleifera) could it be an answer to hair loss? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
The Miracle Tree (Moringa Oleifera) could it be an answer to hair loss? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
The Miracle Tree (Moringa Oleifera) could it be an answer to hair loss? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
The Miracle Tree (Moringa Oleifera) could it be an answer to hair loss? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
The Miracle Tree (Moringa Oleifera) could it be an answer to hair loss? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Miracle Tree (Moringa Oleifera) could it be an answer to hair loss?

Go down

The Miracle Tree (Moringa Oleifera) could it be an answer to hair loss? Empty The Miracle Tree (Moringa Oleifera) could it be an answer to hair loss?

Post  mistyisland Fri May 25, 2012 9:58 am

A friend of mine was invited to the Salk Institute here in San Diego to hear a lecture by several scientists about the coming world food crisis, precipitated by growing population and shrinking farm land.

The whole lecture was about their work with a tree called the Miracle Tree, Moringa Oleifera. It evidently has superfood properties, and could be the answer to the food crisis. The Salk scientists are studying the tree to see if they can transfer the superfood properties to other plants. The Moringa leaves are made into a powder. One of the interesting things about this powder, in addition to having hyped up vitamins, is the fact that it can remove heavy metals from the body. There are two states where the Miracle Tree is grown, California and Florida. You can buy the powder on Ebay, I discovered. This sounds like it would be an ideal supplement for hair loss. Has anyone heard of this? If you scroll down in this Ebay link you can see some of the properties of this powder.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Moringa-Leaf-Powder-Best-Quality-Better-than-Vitamins-Oxygen-free-packaging-/251047949036?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a739fb2ec#ht_4347wt_1176

Last edited by mistyisland on Fri May 25, 2012 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : link)

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

The Miracle Tree (Moringa Oleifera) could it be an answer to hair loss? Empty Re: The Miracle Tree (Moringa Oleifera) could it be an answer to hair loss?

Post  Guest Fri May 25, 2012 11:47 am

Already used the tea plant here in Brazil is widely used to treat various diseases,

Back to top Go down

The Miracle Tree (Moringa Oleifera) could it be an answer to hair loss? Empty Re: The Miracle Tree (Moringa Oleifera) could it be an answer to hair loss?

Post  mistyisland Fri May 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Steven,
It does come from the tropics, I believe, although i hadn't heard it called the tea plant. I know you can make tea from the powder, though. It has a ton of antioxidants and antiinflammatories. Have you taken it for anything? It has quercitin and betasitosterol, which seems a plus for hair loss.

http://www.oleia.net/clinical_studies/moringa.pdf

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down