Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Miracle Mineral Supplement - Does it work and is it safe? EmptyToday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Miracle Mineral Supplement - Does it work and is it safe? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Miracle Mineral Supplement - Does it work and is it safe? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Miracle Mineral Supplement - Does it work and is it safe? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Miracle Mineral Supplement - Does it work and is it safe? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Miracle Mineral Supplement - Does it work and is it safe? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Miracle Mineral Supplement - Does it work and is it safe? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Miracle Mineral Supplement - Does it work and is it safe? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Miracle Mineral Supplement - Does it work and is it safe? EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Miracle Mineral Supplement - Does it work and is it safe?

3 posters

Go down

Miracle Mineral Supplement - Does it work and is it safe? Empty Miracle Mineral Supplement - Does it work and is it safe?

Post  MikeGore Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:16 am

Okay, so when I first heard about MMS, I saw this on Wikipedia:
Miracle Mineral Supplement, often referred to as Miracle Mineral Solution, Master Mineral Solution, MMS or the CD protocol,[1] is chlorine dioxide, an industrial bleach. It is made by mixing 28 percent sodium chlorite solution with an acid such as citrus juice. This mixture produces chlorine dioxide, a toxic chemical that in the doses recommended on the labeling, can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, severe dehydration, and other life threatening conditions.[2] The name was coined by former Scientologist[3] Jim Humble [de] in his 2006 self-published book, The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century.[4] A more dilute version is marketed as Chlorine Dioxide Solution (CDS)

I thought, no way am I consuming industrial bleach recommended by a Scientologist!

On top of that there are lawsuits and dead people because of this thing.

So all this information put me off the first time I saw it.

And recently I have come across it again, and I've read more and watch some videos about it. The thing is, I want to use this for myself and also someone I deeply care about and they trust me wholeheartedly. I wouldn't give it to them without being absolutely certain of its safety and efficacy.

So, I have to ask the esteemed people on this forum. Is this thing safe?

I've read on some of the other threads of this forum, that it is similar to chemotherapy! So it will kill the virus/pathogens cause its like chemotherapy!

The other one was that it can cause hypothyroidism and goitr.

This is the quote
Project wrote: It lowers the immune system, while it does kill the pathogens. The problem here is obvious: chlorine lowers the immune system, but causes other long term conditions such as hypothyroidism and goiter. The reason why I know this is simple: some people who used sodium chlorite, or MMS, has got either a goiter or hypothyroidism. Chlorine weakens the body's energy system, as a free chlorine will react with your body's Kreb's cycle, the hydrogen, which is the main energy source of the cells. In fact, the reason why oxygen is used, is so the cells can have sufficient hydrogen currency. In presence of high free chlorine, the free hydrogen becomes hydrochloric acid, which just burns the cells or the cellular mitochrondria. It is this reason why I get reports of people being very weak and sick after taking a chlorine filled shower.

Of course there are other ways to skin a cat in curing malaria, such as artemisia, artemisin or even just methylene blue, which is a carrier of hydrogen, that does the opposite of what chlorine dioxide does, which is to give the cells more energy and hence, stronger immune system. Therefore sodium chlorite works somewhat like potassium permanganate, in that does kill the pathogens, but you have some colateral damage to healthy cells. This is how chemotherapy works.

The highlighted points really have me concerned.

So any additional info would be great. Thanks.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Miracle Mineral Supplement - Does it work and is it safe? Empty Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement - Does it work and is it safe?

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:28 am

MikeGore wrote:Okay, so when I first heard about MMS, I saw this on Wikipedia:
Miracle Mineral Supplement, often referred to as Miracle Mineral Solution, Master Mineral Solution, MMS or the CD protocol,[1] is chlorine dioxide, an industrial bleach. It is made by mixing 28 percent sodium chlorite solution with an acid such as citrus juice. This mixture produces chlorine dioxide, a toxic chemical that in the doses recommended on the labeling, can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, severe dehydration, and other life threatening conditions.[2] The name was coined by former Scientologist[3] Jim Humble [de] in his 2006 self-published book, The Miracle Mineral Solution of the 21st Century.[4] A more dilute version is marketed as Chlorine Dioxide Solution (CDS)

I thought, no way am I consuming industrial bleach recommended by a Scientologist!

On top of that there are lawsuits and dead people because of this thing.

So all this information put me off the first time I saw it.

And recently I have come across it again, and I've read more and watch some videos about it. The thing is, I want to use this for myself and also someone I deeply care about and they trust me wholeheartedly. I wouldn't give it to them without being absolutely certain of its safety and efficacy.

So, I have to ask the esteemed people on this forum. Is this thing safe?

I've read on some of the other threads of this forum, that it is similar to chemotherapy! So it will kill the virus/pathogens cause its like chemotherapy!

The other one was that it can cause hypothyroidism and goitr.

This is the quote
Project wrote: It lowers the immune system, while it does kill the pathogens. The problem here is obvious: chlorine lowers the immune system, but causes other long term conditions such as hypothyroidism and goiter. The reason why I know this is simple: some people who used sodium chlorite, or MMS, has got either a goiter or hypothyroidism. Chlorine weakens the body's energy system, as a free chlorine will react with your body's Kreb's cycle, the hydrogen, which is the main energy source of the cells. In fact, the reason why oxygen is used, is so the cells can have sufficient hydrogen currency. In presence of high free chlorine, the free hydrogen becomes hydrochloric acid, which just burns the cells or the cellular mitochrondria. It is this reason why I get reports of people being very weak and sick after taking a chlorine filled shower.

Of course there are other ways to skin a cat in curing malaria, such as artemisia, artemisin or even just methylene blue, which is a carrier of hydrogen, that does the opposite of what chlorine dioxide does, which is to give the cells more energy and hence, stronger immune system. Therefore sodium chlorite works somewhat like potassium permanganate, in that does kill the pathogens, but you have some colateral damage to healthy cells. This is how chemotherapy works.

The highlighted points really have me concerned.

So any additional info would be great. Thanks.

Hi MikeGore - Didn't realize no one answered this one.

Does it work? Yes

For those who are not aware, Wikipedia is far from an objective resource site (it's co-opted), much like Snopes or other so-called "fact-checking places." Wikipedia of course is subject to editing. Many actual source attempts to edit Wikipedia properly are found to be re-edited quickly back to misinformation.

I've used MMS (Chlorine dioxide) and how to use it is more important than anything else (that requires research). I'm sure we all agree that the "poison" is determined by the dose.

Hint- the dose is very, very modest (research it thoroughly). The mechanism of action is very straightforward, it's pro-oxidant. There are many pro-oxidation therapies, and many that do not require deep research.

I recommend MMS in certain cases to be sure. I've used both low dose and higher doses (high doses can create too much too soon in terms of detox). In certain physiological conditions, a pro-oxidation therapy is the most rapid and effective way to address life threatening conditions.

The reason MMS gaslighted is because it makes the industry that's responsible for profiting hugely at our expense, vulnerable to losing their legal, but morally unethical monopoly on health care. Chemotherapy is a legal fraud.
Hepatitis is just a classification of liver inflammation (not from some mysterious virus). MMS will oxidize the pathogens causing the inflammation (there's no electron ring surrounding a pathogen. unlike a normal, healthy cell).

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Miracle Mineral Supplement - Does it work and is it safe? Empty Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement - Does it work and is it safe?

Post  MikeGore Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:29 pm

Thanks CS for your response, that means a lot to me.

I have never taken any pro-oxidant that I know of before and always considered it a bad thing. Wouldn't this mean it could accelerate aging albeit very slightyly?

Also, what effect could this have on hair? Wouldn't it turn white over time?

Also, would like some feedback regarding this link which has definitely hateful and possibly fake information about MMS. But is the study that he links to on ncbi.nlm.nih.gov that makes me concerned. It seems like it is reinforcing his argument that it dissolves tissue.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:04 am

MikeGore wrote:Thanks CS for your response, that means a lot to me.

I have never taken any pro-oxidant that I know of before and always considered it a bad thing. Wouldn't this mean it could accelerate aging albeit very slightly?

Also, what effect could this have on hair? Wouldn't it turn white over time?

Also, would like some feedback regarding this link which has definitely hateful and possibly fake information about MMS. But is the study that he links to on ncbi.nlm.nih.gov that makes me concerned. It seems like it is reinforcing his argument that it dissolves tissue.

To preface everything, true journalism is dead. The medical cartel has captured the media almost wholly. So we get half-truths instead of a two-sided, fact based feed of information and worse, most of the good stuff is censored.

Vitamin C at 500 mg or higher is pro-oxidant, and it's marvelous for killing pathogens. I'll take 10,000 mg if I feel even slightly off. When the body receives pro-oxidation therapy, the body also upregulates glutathione peroxidase and other antioxidant enzymes. Redox balance is key. There are certain metabolic conditions which will sway that balance in the wrong direction (i.e, metabolic disease)

As to the fear mongering on that site for MMS...just remember, the "poison" is in the dose. Amounts used internally are extremely small (i.e., 1 drop in an entire glass of water to start).

As for that study, it alludes to a fact that in endodontic procedures, both forms are great for high pathogen loads in these kinds of procedures. Organic tissue dissolution is routine in endodontics. I've used the stuff as rinse too.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:11 am

Thanks for clarifying that CS. You help put me at ease for this.

MMS seems like such a powerful tool for health. More powerful than Vitamin C probably, and is said to cure 95% of diseases. Why hasn't it been discussed more here. I wonder if it can also help me with my hair loss.

I wonder if most of the human population has some form of microorganism like parasite, worms, viruses, pathogen, even if it is unknown to them or without symptoms. The eradication of all of these might be paramount for achieving peak health, which could possibly make us live even longer. Who knows.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:38 am

My personal experience was MMS was no good for me. My personal belief is I’d rather take massive doses of iodine/iodide instead of MMS. Taken through skin not internally. Problem being is nobody takes it in this high dose anymore. Our past generations knew this worked extremely well but people got scared away from it due to a falseified study that nobody can recreate.

Telling people to apply betadine to the skin (don’t take internally) which can be bought at the store has worked for me. People don’t want to buy something like lugols.

If I had say ebola, I’d personally grab massive doses of iodine before mms. Taking a bath with it, then apply go skin.

Last edited by Jdp710 on Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:47 am

Hi JDP.

What was your bad experience with it, if I may ask. I've just ordered mine and it's on the way. Did you have a bad herxheimer reaction or something?

One thing I am concerned about the MMS is the thyroid. I don't wait to adversely affect the thyroid, which if I remember correctly could even be affected during heavy metal detox even with iodine. Perhaps a similar issue might arise with the MMS if the detox is too strong. Would it be a good idea to get some iodine prior to using MMS, to protect it or something?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:02 pm

My dog developed major health problem in 2010 ish when she got bit by many hundreds of ticks that I had to remove from her body over a couple month period. My dog got sick and developed enlarged lymph nides. Probably lymphoma that I kept in check for her through Rife until 2016 when she passed away from lymphoma but did pass away at 13 which is a good age for a dog.

I got bit by a couple. I lost my ability to eat meat around this time and my weight plummeted to 128 pounds. About 30 pounds loss. I still can’t eat meat. Vegetarian since 2012. Developed Parkinson like symptoms. Family member who was also bit had a massive stroke in 2013 probably greatly caused by this. I suspect Bartonella caused stroke as Bart can cause weakened blood vessels. I’ve been said to have mycoplasma fermentans from multiple unrelated sources which is a biowarfare agent. Can cause cancer, stroke, Parkinson’s, etc..

Tried mms somewhere around this time. Did nothing. Even in large doses. Lugols worked extremely well as well as major health problems previously had. My family member still takes occasional iodine through skin and helps her. Skin application doesn’t really give detox reactions. Only if done in massive doses such as if iodine bath or taken internally.

If you take enough selenium even through a multivitamin, thyroid shouln’t be affected due to iodine intake unless taking massive doses over long period, my opinion.

I don’t like talking too much about myself as it’s too much for people to hear. But i’s a short testimony if mms vs iodine.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down