Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Iodine Shed EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Iodine Shed EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Iodine Shed EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Iodine Shed EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Iodine Shed EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Iodine Shed EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Iodine Shed EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Iodine Shed EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Iodine Shed EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Iodine Shed

+9
CausticSymmetry
Prague
Amaranthaceae
europe
RobHealthMan
edony
kijumn
Swimmy
Serge
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Iodine Shed Empty Iodine Shed

Post  Serge Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:15 pm

I've heard other people mention that when treating low thyroid problems, head conditions generally 'get worse' before they 'get better.' I am assuming this means a shed. I started taking iodine in the form of kelp, and just recently, Lugos, and my shed is now creeping over the one month mark. It doesn't seem right...

I feel incredible, my face is phenomenal, no acne, and I look tan! But my hair is falling out more than ever (which, can't be much more than a hundred or so a day, but it's all from the front).

2 Questions...
I guess we are supposed to lose a hundred hairs or so a day, but I've heard people on these boards say they lose half a dozen or less! So what is the drop off? Is there a healthy point of loss? And if so, what is it.

And for the people with thyroid issues, how long did your 'iodine shed' last? I showed signs of a really low thyroid, and my temperatures are still questionable, so maybe I am just impatient? I also started taking beta sis around the same time, could that be the culprit?

Serge

Back to top Go down

Iodine Shed Empty Re: Iodine Shed

Post  Swimmy Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:14 pm

I started my iodine treatment a week and a half ago (lugols). And my body temp has gotten better. My hands and feet don't feel like they are freezing anymore when the temp is in the 60's like it used to.

I had a shed for a weeek. But not sure if I am actually over the shed or not cause I don't a lot falling out.

Swimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:43 pm

There have been quite a few on curezone report having increased hair loss once going on Iodine but in the end their hair ends up better than before supplementation.

Also some have reported a reversal or partial reversal of gray hair.

A couple (maybe 2) have noted that Iodine helped but when potassium and magnesium was supplemented is when hair loss stopped.

One person who was mercury toxic mentioned reporting hair loss but when he took high dose selenomethionine hair loss stopped. Selenium/selenomethionine reduces the toxicity of mercury greatly.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Hey Jdp, I believe there is some truth in iodine shedding but I doubt about the reversal in all of the cases at least.
I've been shedding heavily since last June ,a thing I initially attributed to LEF's biocurcumin but at the same time I also started on IOSOL.Curcumin certainly must have played its negative role but even after quitting it,in July things got a bit better only to worsen again in september.Perhaps it was the extra vit D during the summer months as I was sunbathing a lot.But again since september I've been losing tons of hair ,I literally got half bald within 6 months ,it's noticeable to everybody that keeps asking "man,what's wrong w your hair?" .
I had absolutely full coverage till June 2009,right now no matter how much I comb over and over ,I can't cover the bald spots.
My shedding is diffuse,I even lost so much density from the sides and upper back of my head/crown. Only the lower back area seems unaffected .
I've literally completely lost my temples ,my hairline is 1/2" upwards, all the remaining hair on my scalp got so thin,dull and lifeless.My gray hair got multiplied x10 during these months.
Whatever it is,it's definately pathological,despite the fact that my blood work reveals no health issues other than a thyroid matter ? (or maybe just a temporary TSH rise due to iodine) ,but whatever it is,had been there before june also,I can't possibly figure out what could go wrong in such a sort time.
Initially I was using only the selenext product ,but even after adding selenomethionine as per your recommendation,no visible difference.
I have regularly in my regimen Mg and K as KCL in my salt and ACV .
Things ultimately got so frustrating that I decided to post.None of the advices by you or IH had any impact.I was expecting things to stabilize or get better after incorporating so many things but in vain...
All this time my diet has been the best it had ever been ,no gluten,msg,minimal to no casein,low oxalates.
I'll pm you and also start a topic w my blood work results so IH can get an idea.
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:16 pm

edony wrote:Hey Jdp, I believe there is some truth in iodine shedding but I doubt about the reversal in all of the cases at least.
I've been shedding heavily since last June ,a thing I initially attributed to LEF's biocurcumin but at the same time I also started on IOSOL.Curcumin certainly must have played its negative role but even after quitting it,in July things got a bit better only to worsen again in september.Perhaps it was the extra vit D during the summer months as I was sunbathing a lot.But again since september I've been losing tons of hair ,I literally got half bald within 6 months ,it's noticeable to everybody that keeps asking "man,what's wrong w your hair?" .
I had absolutely full coverage till June 2009,right now no matter how much I comb over and over ,I can't cover the bald spots.
My shedding is diffuse,I even lost so much density from the sides and upper back of my head/crown. Only the lower back area seems unaffected .
I've literally completely lost my temples ,my hairline is 1/2" upwards, all the remaining hair on my scalp got so thin,dull and lifeless.My gray hair got multiplied x10 during these months.
Whatever it is,it's definately pathological,despite the fact that my blood work reveals no health issues other than a thyroid matter ? (or maybe just a temporary TSH rise due to iodine) ,but whatever it is,had been there before june also,I can't possibly figure out what could go wrong in such a sort time.
Initially I was using only the selenext product ,but even after adding selenomethionine as per your recommendation,no visible difference.
I have regularly in my regimen Mg and K as KCL in my salt and ACV .
Things ultimately got so frustrating that I decided to post.None of the advices by you or IH had any impact.I was expecting things to stabilize or get better after incorporating so many things but in vain...
All this time my diet has been the best it had ever been ,no gluten,msg,minimal to no casein,low oxalates.
I'll pm you and also start a topic w my blood work results so IH can get an idea.

edony,
i truly hope things improve. man and wow! im so scared to go on iodine now as well as curcumin....

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:13 pm

edony, i feel for you, and i feel for me too.

because it seems we have experienced the same things.
If we react to something we've done ( internally or externally) then it's quite normal, because you and me are here for quite few years. SO all in all, we experience things that are discussed here.
Well, i cant' be sure of nothing , but my big big shedding came one month after 10-20 drops of 1% lugols. dry scalp and hair ( more than brittle...) , big big shed.
I were on my fourth month on 300 messiah 2 20 min x3 . and in the parralell experiecend sunburn sensation.
So in definitive, that 2 approches made thing worse.
today, i drastically reduce iosol ( 1 - 3 a day , sometimes skip) and 10 min 2 to 3 week.
oil mix to heal the scalp .
everything that has been said on ths forum, i understand it, and apply it.
Mg, K, Ca, Na.
clay, oils, coconut, acv, mag oil, essential oils,
well the list is long, i won't do that...

since october, i take 5000 UI D3 wih the caps D3 1000/ K2 50%
and krill cap one to 2 a day.

the D3 gave me a boost in the first week, incredible.
But i noticed that it gave ma special tan on my forehead and face skin....like a tan, but not. more reddish, you know...and somtimes painfull when touching it, or at least white marks for seconds...
And i wonder if that vit D3 supp WIth the laser is a good thing....
welll i won't discuss here of the Energy delivered by that ferrari messiah 2, but i have my idea on this, and the way it has been created has never been created EVER on that planet. So you can still say it's safe, at 0,75 inch and diods perpendicular to skin and so closed, it has never be done. end of story for me, and i spoke of that to OMG.

Anywhay, i believe in LLLT, it worked damn good for me for 4 months. But either i added things like iode, vit D that fucked up with lasers, either that laser at this high power ( 20 min ) depleted something after 3-4 months, and made things worse. ( and yeah, mag, acv, emu, cocunt has been done brothers) .
Perhaps we are sensitives people.

Anyway, i'll mp edony and other to perhaps try to figure out what is wrong for both of us.
But i thing it's also a good thing to be here when things go wrong, instead of having a happy ends only after 3 months of trial. And before switching to another theory, that leads to internal and topicals. And before switching to another theory, that leads to internal and topicals.And before switching to another theory, that leads to internal and topicals. And before switching to another theory, that leads to internal and topicals. And before switching to another theory, that leads to internal and topicals.

You got the point.

To finish for edony, i believe from my experience that experiencing with lllt is the way to go. Try to figure out your best protocol.
And only then, add iodine. You do not know about that one few years ago, you are not in a hurry for 4 months man. Or at least add only one drop of iosol a day.
or eat kumbo. play it natural, and safe on iodine. because it's so fucking tricky when it comes to thyroid, adreanls and others. Despite the fact we know lots of things thanks to jdp, CS, that is just theory ( i 'm not saying it's not true), and your body is practicing.
and your body owns your genes, experience and got your internal, external, co factors to deal with.
Are you realized that even in the "natural area", everybody is still specialized. a protocol for this, a protocol for that ( heavy metal, cutler, inflammation, candida, LP(a), pauling, minerals balance, hormaonal balance, laser, anti grains, no carbs, detox, no fruits, plenty of fruits, and so and so...)
sometimes points in commun , sometimes not. consensus or not.
So one has to be very careful, and don't forget to ease their mind too, and breathe....
Don't forget you body can heal himself. Not if you're into this, stress, beeing in a vicious ( cursed?) circle.
We all want to be in a vertue circle.

PS : what the fuck am i saying ???!!??? ;-) sorry for that, but it's just a hot reaction. I do not have a new protocol to give, a new bioflavinoid to take...
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:00 am

I think you guys maybe take too much of the lugol crap in-organic elemental iodine .. Maybe it caused hyperthyroid. try organic iodine from kombu instead.

And if there is itch, a topical to kill bacteria .. if enzyme fails, try even an antibiotic like metrodinazole creme. Shedding and having itch at the same time is NEVER a good shed.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:29 am

North-Europe wrote:I think you guys maybe take too much of the lugol crap in-organic elemental iodine .. Maybe it caused hyperthyroid. try organic iodine from kombu instead.

And if there is itch, a topical to kill bacteria .. if enzyme fails, try even an antibiotic like metrodinazole creme. Shedding and having itch at the same time is NEVER a good shed.

hi North,
where can i get metrodinazole cream? how often should it be applied? i'm thinking for me scalp bacteria/fungus is a major cause. i itch, my head gets oily...etc etc...

thanks!

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:53 am

IMHO it's'the potassium iodide - the waste product of iodine metabolisme that tells your thyroid you're hyperthyroid. )Ou need organic iodine.

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:14 am

Prague have you read -Umrisse einer Morphologie der Weltgeschichte- by Spengler?

I think you mentioned Spengler sometime but it might be an incorrect memory.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:20 am

Rob, tried the serrapeptase or bromelain topical first in olive oil.. and i dont think i need the metro. i did not try the papain due to some serious warning about allergy development from using it over time. If you have itch it is of paramount to get it defeated and sometimes internal is not enough and laser is also useless against some itches ..(bacteria ones?)

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:47 am

North-Europe wrote:Rob, tried the serrapeptase or bromelain topical first in olive oil.. and i dont think i need the metro. i did not try the papain due to some serious warning about allergy development from using it over time. If you have itch it is of paramount to get it defeated and sometimes internal is not enough and laser is also useless against some itches ..(bacteria ones?)

thanks North! where do i get it from?

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:51 am

Rob, i dont know where you get your stuff.

Ask a doctor?

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  RobHealthMan Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:52 am

North-Europe wrote:Rob, i dont know where you get your stuff.

Ask a doctor?

is an online iherb sell it? im looking at it now!

RobHealthMan

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:39 am

Question to edony and europe:

Do you either of you have any sort of metal burden, bone or teeth implants?

Whether the answer is yes or no, there's probably a defect in metal removal. Hopefully we can figure out what this possible
missing link is.

Have you seen this video on iodine? http://www.nutri-linkltd.co.uk/articulate/brownstein/part4/player.html

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:03 am

Europe thanks for your input.

Incorporating iodine seemed like a huge step for me after having read pages and pages on its action.I had always been reluctant you might say to start w it as none of my family members ever showed (at least an apparent) thyroid problem.
But the possibility of subclinical hypo as a true root cause of MPB and my always cold extremities convinced me to give iodine a try.
Back in June I opted for IOSOL that is supposed to be milder than Lugol's.
I started slowly at 1 drop/daily ,then after some days 2 , 3 and so on .For the whole month I never ever took more that 4 drops in a single day.At the same time I switched to LEF's biocurc.
For those unfamiliar w my case or newcomers in the forum,I remind you that using the all-Jarrow-combo : curc-resv-tocos for 3 months (march to may 2009) had done wonders for my hair,seb derm,and even healed my mild gingivitis( by the braces) .My hair seemed stronger ,thicker ,I got quite a few compliments at the time.I let it grow at a couple inch length for the first time since 2005 when my MPB got aggravated.
Then disaster occured...
I dropped everything in July and restarted on the Jarrows combo.Things got quite a bit improved but that was perhaps due to extra vit D as I was sunbathing and swimming a lot in july and august.
In september I added iodine on ocassion and rest of IH regimen .This time I was using 1-2 drops daily IOSOL plus 1mg of liquid DULSE organic iodine .Things took a hit again and have been deteriorating ever since.For the past 2 months I 've been on 12.5 mg IOSOL daily.
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:43 am

CS, I'll check the video and come back to you

I have no bone/teeth implants. No root canals,no fillings.

Note here that I don't essentially claim that iodine is to be blamed ,as I have written multiple times in the PM's sent to you I can't understand what the culprit of my sudden terrible shed is.
I have improved my way of living,idealized my diet and followed a regimen that could only yield results.Still I had no great expectations ,just to maintain .
I have reached a point where I am about to drop everything as it seems the inevitable happened for me, I see no light in this tunnel and spending a ton of money on more and more supplements in the hope of some improvement doesn't seem the way to go anymore
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:01 am

I should note here that I keep taking iodine -even after suspecting that it may harm me- as all the data seemed to verify its benefits , and both of you and Jdp -I have the outmost of respect for both of you- are fairly such big proponents of it.
On the other hand my blood work seems to reveal major thyroid issues so taking iodine to normalize it seemed as an one-way road.

I had also the impression that a restrictive diet could only help,I cut out most of the foods I was fond of ,like oatmeal,bread,fruits,pasta,grains,dairy .
I started feeling deprived of course, and the worst part is that I keep losing weight which I can't re-gain even on low oxalate diet,as Jdp did.
I did all these w the aim to help my thyroid but I ended up bald and deprived and at the same time watching my brother eating all the crap in the world ,tons of gluten ,and exhibiting a healthier face than mine and the fullest thickest head of hair you've seen.
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:10 am

As a final note ,I thought of my braces as a cause of my metal burden perhaps.Jdp's post of nickel braces as being a hairloss jeopardy makes some sense.
STILL I have been having braces since september 2007 ,it would be quite an ironic simplicity that braces suddenly hit me hard hairwise in june 2009 .

Sorry for the repeated meaningless posting,I'll stop.
I just hope we can figure something out as this whole thing is so frustrating,it literally sucks up my life...
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucky13 Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:54 am

Edony - I feel for you, more brother sports a clear complexion with a almost too full head of hair despite poor eating habits, lack of being outdoors and just lack of exercise in general... then there is me a diffuse thinner...and hes older than me! Ah well I just hope the curc/resv/toco/vit d/fish oil/multivit regiment can help me out. I guess its all in the genes.

Lucky13

Back to top Go down

Iodine Shed Empty Re: Iodine shed

Post  Crusher Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:58 am

CS - taken from the thread 'What are your opinions of this study about Insulin Resistance?' your message
fits very well here, quotation: 'Ultimately, I believe hair loss is determined by the thyroid...'
What does you make so sure that you are convinced hair loss is caused by the thyroid?

I wonder how we can put the chain of evidence together?

Concerning the whole thyroid topic, from my point of view there's a lot of darkness in the tunnel. Trying to bring a little bit light in this
darkness, what's - in your opinion - the right way to treat a (latent) thyroid dysfunction?

Thanks for answering.

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:02 am

edony & europe,

Sorry to hear that.

A couple points I wanted to mention is in my case, I believe bacteria, demodex, malassezia yeast or whatever is what greatly accelerated hair loss. It's like adding fuel to the fire.

edony, regarding braces/nickel, I'd also look for ways of detoxing nickel. I believe Andy Cutler mentioned sweating as being a really good route for eliminating nickel. Maybe even think about throwing away stainless steel/nickel pots and pans and replace with pure stainless steel. Pure stainless steel a magnet sticks to them. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if braces dramatically increased hair loss.

If you're not sweating could be halogen imbalance syndrome that curezone talks about and why Iodine supplementation is needed.

Also, if I was still losing hair, I'd also take supplements to minimize fibrosis such as Taurine or even Chondroitin, etc..

I would also look at ways of preventing out-of-control calcification. I personally wouldn't go a day without K2 if I was still losing hair. I don't think 45 mcg cuts it ... at least IME. The others is also a good idea.

I would also donate blood as well.

Some good information regarding diet retaining Potassium. Low potassium can = low phosphate. Teeth might be a good indicator of hair loss.

Also, when I mention high dose selenomethionine, I don't mean 200 mcg. I actually mean 600 mcg or more. 600 mcg of selenomethionine sounds like a lot and toxic but IMO as long as it's the selenomethionine or the other methylselenocysteine you're fine at 600 mcg. I personally take 600 - 1000 mcg of selenomethionine with 1000 mg of "Iodide" in divided doses but everybody is different. 200 mcg I just don't think will cut it if you're mercury poisoned. Eventually 1000 mcg will cause toxicity symptoms. One curezone poster mentioned toxicity symptoms after I'm guessing 1 - 2 years and is now on 600 mcg. But high dose selenomethionine without adequate iodine isn't a good idea either and that's why I mention everyone is different and why I always mention to read and become and expert on Iodine at curezone. This is very important. So again 200 mcg for an average person is a good idea it might not be such a good idea for someone mercury poisoned as everybody is different. Of course there is OSR, IP6, etc.. as well.

I'm absolutely convinced that "most" all symptoms that people receive from Iodine/Iodide supplementation, including hypo/hyperthyroid symptoms is due to halogens, heavy metals, etc. being stirred up so long as there is enough selenomethionine to balance. One person on curezone mentions Iodine/Iodide being about as toxic as water. While I wouldn't go to that extent based on my experieince and research it's about as toxic as Vitamin C. But again, everybody is different.

If I had adrenal fatigue I would avoid MSG like the plaque.

Losing weight an a restricted diet I would bet that you're insulin resistant! I really believe this. The more weight that is lost rapidly, the more worse the insulin resistance.

Also, if I was still losing hair I'd get a urine heavy metals test and would look into symptoms of each to see if there was a correlation.

I hate talking about LLLT but Konftec uses laser hoods at 2,000 & 2,400 mW for many years. While it's not nearly as close as an OMG helmet the spot size doesn't appear to spread out nearly as much as Aixiz lasers from pictures. 300 lasers in an OMG helmet = 1,200 mW ... Aixiz 5 mW lasers really average 4 mW.

I also would use magnesium chloride with LLLT.

Maybe a new thread could be started so we don't hijack this thread. I've mentioned before but what foods, supplements, drinks, etc. are you guys eating, taking, drinking, etc.. I ask because I've done a bunch of research and experimentation in this area as it can be a bit tricky. Something as small as the gelatin in my K2 pill won't work but the gelatin from krill oil is fine. Or some packaged spices will cause harm.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Serge Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:53 am

How much hair are you guys losing? 100+?

Also, since you started iodine are you taking a probiotic? It seems that you should with iodine. Only last week I started taking Kefir, and the white on my tongue has turned a darker brownish color. It almost appears like a die-off.

Serge

Back to top Go down

Post  DepthInValor Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:54 am

[quote="europe"]

since october, i take 5000 UI D3 wih the caps D3 1000/ K2 50%
and krill cap one to 2 a day.

the D3 gave me a boost in the first week, incredible.
But i noticed that it gave ma special tan on my forehead and face skin....like a tan, but not. more reddish, you know...and somtimes painfull when touching it, or at least white marks for seconds...
And i wonder if that vit D3 supp WIth the laser is a good thing....
welll i won't discuss here of the Energy delivered by that ferrari messiah 2, but i have my idea on this, and the way it has been created has never been created EVER on that planet. So you can still say it's safe, at 0,75 inch and diods perpendicular to skin and so closed, it has never be done. end of story for me, and i spoke of that to OMG.

Anywhay, i believe in LLLT, it worked damn good for me for 4 months. But either i added things like iode, vit D that fucked up with lasers, either that laser at this high power ( 20 min ) depleted something after 3-4 months, and made things worse. ( and yeah, mag, acv, emu, cocunt has been done brothers) .
Perhaps we are sensitives people.

quote]

Hey Guys,

I've been following the users of the Messiah 2 and keep seeing this drop-off in results w/in the beg months from different users on different boards. Edony, I really don't belive it was the addition of D3 that diminished your results. It seems this issue is repeatedly come up and I've gone through the same exact thing. At the end of two months going into month 3, My hair was darker, shiner, more manageable. Then I went through a small shed with no improvement following. Then at month 6-approx I went through a mega shed. Lost a lot of hair.

I thought it was maybe because I stopped using Coconut oil as frequently as I did in the first few months of treatment and a damp head. So, I repeated that protocol that I had success with. Nothing has changed. My MPB continues.

I cut down the treatment time these last few weeks to 10 min intervals. My scalp still gets sore in a bad way I think(prickling, tingling, burning sensation when I flex the anterior muscles....Its getting frustrating because I always thought the soreness was supposed to bring on good results.

I'm seriously considering going back to an 80 focused diode device just to see what happens.

Also, I want to mention. I was not supplementing with magnesium up until a few weeks ago. I'm now using nigari.

DepthInValor

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:56 am

Hey Jdp,

My regimen is certainly lacking in terms of ideality compared to yours ,but still I used to take no supplements at all,my diet had been far from good ,compared to what it is now but I could still maintain my hair in a satisfactory niveau without big hassle,after losing much hair in a very stressful period for me,back in 2004-2005.
I incorporated supplements that are supposed to help w insulin resistance like ALA ,GSE 250mg ,biotin ,krill,EC , I changed my diet to the better ,cutting out all gluten,sweets,casein,msg,pre-packaged food
Before I used to eat lots of casein ,a bit gluten and oatmeal daily, many fruits and my occasional sweet or cookie.
Despite doing all these,I got the worst continous shed of my life,it's like this new lifestyle doesn't suit my needs or ancestry.Or perhaps it's my time to let it go,the only MPB sufferer in my family from both sides -believe it or not- it's my grandfather's brother from mother's side that lost his hair rapidly at his 30(he had a full head of hair till then) ,perhaps it's the same case w me.
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next