Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Toco 8, Increased itch and shedding. EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Toco 8, Increased itch and shedding. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Toco 8, Increased itch and shedding. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Toco 8, Increased itch and shedding. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Toco 8, Increased itch and shedding. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Toco 8, Increased itch and shedding. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Toco 8, Increased itch and shedding. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Toco 8, Increased itch and shedding. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Toco 8, Increased itch and shedding. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Toco 8, Increased itch and shedding.

2 posters

Go down

Toco 8, Increased itch and shedding. Empty Toco 8, Increased itch and shedding.

Post  fritzenburg Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:19 pm

Hi all,

I was hyped to try and get some extra thickness with toco 8, i ordered 3 tubs and started using two scoops a day per the study.

What i noticed was that my facial hair seemed thicker (bonus! never been able to have an awesome beard, low Test?) but I also got increased scalp itch and shedding. I was on it for about 2 - 1/2 weeks. I have since stopped and scalp feels better, not as itchy and shedding seems down to.

Any previous cases of this happening to others?

Also, i think i felt a lot better mentally (more confident/relaxed), was this from increased T? if so, how can I increase it without hurting the hair?

fritzenburg

Back to top Go down

Toco 8, Increased itch and shedding. Empty Re: Toco 8, Increased itch and shedding.

Post  jksl Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:13 am

i'm using toco-8 right now and i'm just following the directions - one scoop a day. It hasn't made my scalp itch at all. Actually, i couldn't dare use more than a scoop a day because just one scoop makes my left testicle really sensitive to a point where it's uncomfortable to walk. I know it's the toco-8 that makes it sensitive because i don't get this issue when i don't take any toco-8.
jksl
jksl

Back to top Go down