Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Slow motility and dehydration I believe is what is causing my scalp itch and hair shedding EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Slow motility and dehydration I believe is what is causing my scalp itch and hair shedding EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Slow motility and dehydration I believe is what is causing my scalp itch and hair shedding EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Slow motility and dehydration I believe is what is causing my scalp itch and hair shedding EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Slow motility and dehydration I believe is what is causing my scalp itch and hair shedding EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Slow motility and dehydration I believe is what is causing my scalp itch and hair shedding EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Slow motility and dehydration I believe is what is causing my scalp itch and hair shedding EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Slow motility and dehydration I believe is what is causing my scalp itch and hair shedding EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Slow motility and dehydration I believe is what is causing my scalp itch and hair shedding EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Slow motility and dehydration I believe is what is causing my scalp itch and hair shedding

2 posters

Go down

Slow motility and dehydration I believe is what is causing my scalp itch and hair shedding Empty Slow motility and dehydration I believe is what is causing my scalp itch and hair shedding

Post  helpmyhair1 Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:22 am

Several years ago, I was going through a year of rapid hairloss, losing 50-60% density on my scalp. At the the time. I was having bad stomach issues, constipations, stomach pains, etc. But somehow I had solved it with glutamine and oil of oregano and decreasing stress. All of a sudden, my back scalp itch and sheddings stopped and I regrew a ton of hair and got the thickness and density back.

Fastforward to today, I'm going through the more difficult time in my life and also my stomach pains/slow digestion are back. And again in the span of a year, I lost 60% density. Even my back and sides have thinned out considerable this year too. This is freaking me out. And the scalp itch is driving me crazy. I tried oil of oregano and glutamine again, but it didn't work. I also feel dehydrated all the time... dry mouth, dry skin, dry hair, chapped lips.. and I think that dehydration could explain why my motility/constipation is so bad. Its hard to bring down the stress because of what I'm going through in life and watching my hair thin out by the day is also causing me a great deal of stress/anxiety/depression.

So what can I do? How can I solve the dehydration and stomach issues, and get my bowels moving normally again? I believe once I fix all these gut issues and dehydration, my density will return. But I need a solution ASAP because its honestly scaring me how thin my hair is getting and quickly its happening. And I need to find a way to calm this scalp itch as its making me feel insane.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Slow motility and dehydration I believe is what is causing my scalp itch and hair shedding Empty Re: Slow motility and dehydration I believe is what is causing my scalp itch and hair shedding

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:52 am

Probably some 17 plus years ago, I had a similar issue...those were the days before recognizing that elevated glucose in the blood by consuming an inappropriate diet for humans (carbohydrates/agricultural products and seed oils)

High blood glucose levels (hyperglycemia) are behind most of the skin problems caused by diabetes and/or elevated blood glucose. Too much sugar in the blood prompts the body to pull fluid from cells in order to produce enough urine to remove the sugar, which in turn makes skin dry (xerosis).

Beyond that, the body is in a physiological state of inflammation.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Slow motility and dehydration I believe is what is causing my scalp itch and hair shedding Empty Re: Slow motility and dehydration I believe is what is causing my scalp itch and hair shedding

Post  helpmyhair1 Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:51 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Probably some 17 plus years ago, I had a similar issue...those were the days before recognizing that elevated glucose in the blood by consuming an inappropriate diet for humans (carbohydrates/agricultural products and seed oils)

High blood glucose levels (hyperglycemia) are behind most of the skin problems caused by diabetes and/or elevated blood glucose. Too much sugar in the blood prompts the body to pull fluid from cells in order to produce enough urine to remove the sugar, which in turn makes skin dry (xerosis).

Beyond that, the body is in a physiological state of inflammation.

I have gotten to a point where my blood sugar levels are in range and rarely have hyperglycaemia. So I wonder if there is another explanation for the dry skin. Maybe thyroid related as my TSH is always above 4.

What would be the ideal way to target the inflammation and itching? The itching is the worst in the MPB regions, but i can also feel it a bit on my face and eyebrows.

helpmyhair1

CausticSymmetry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:00 am

So reasons can be many, however this study revealed that advanced glycation end products on the skin were more severe
in type 1 than those with a short duration of untreated diabetes.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25153561/

This is probably related also to microvascular changes with elevated glycated hemoglobin.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down