Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 4 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 4 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica

+10
johnt
lunda
Gibson
Joejoebaggins
j87x
EIC
CausticSymmetry
nidhogge
Amaranthaceae
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 4 Empty Re: PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica

Post  sissi Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:37 pm

Joe,please tell me, what are you using now?

Joejoebaggins wrote:
EIC wrote:
cpio wrote:Joejoe, what do you mean by "direct evidence"? Studies done in regard to MPB? I doubt it, like it is the
case with Ecklonia cava it is being marketed towards an exact niche. But it's uses are of course not limited to
those it is marketed for.

PM may be more powerful than HMR. It is an adaptogen like maca and thus probably more able to balance (tune up or down).

I don't think he is asking for studies pertaining to MPB, but just some evidence or explanation as to how it works to regulate the hormones for men. Actually, the paper I just posted in the thread on estrogen metabolism may hold a clue.

Bingo. A lot of this stuff is too expensive to run out and grab without sufficient evidence to support it. Also I've had problems in the past with low estrogen so I'm very weary of using AI's and such. Still love to read about em though Smile

Maybe one day I'll get to use 7-HMR again.
sissi
sissi

Back to top Go down

PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 4 Empty ainterol pure.....non-sense

Post  Robin1965 Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:40 pm

I have never read so much non-sense as I have read on this site about Pueraria Mirifica. Ainterol Pure...........pure non-sense.

These meatheads don't know how to dose this stuff. They throw in 500 mg because of the wild crap they use for their product.

If they had any sense they would sell a responsible dose..........but there over in Asia with really no liabilities. Pure is just a buzz word,

Ainterol is all about the buzz words. All responsible companies that use responsible doses use fillers like rice powders...........real

toxic....right ....wise up! Ainterol has no clue how much miroestrol is in their product because the wild junk they uses changes

from lot to lot. No one can commercially measure it. There is no standard available commercially because there is no miroestrol

available to them. As for Solgar, those overpriced shits are also using wild pueraria mirifica in an extract form that they buy

from Bio-botanica labs Labs. Not standardized for anything sorry. They do not have access to any miroestrol.....................can't

measure it..............simple as that..........get it no miroestrol ...................no valid test results...............there is no magical lab

machine. Don't let Sogar 's name throw you when it comes To PM they are as dumb as rocks! WELCOME TO THE SUPPLEMENT

INDUSTRY...........where they just want to cover their ass and don't want to know.

Robin1965

Back to top Go down

PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 4 Empty Re: PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica

Post  nidhogge Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:14 am

You want FARMED CULTIVARS when it comes to PM:

http://www.puerariamirificabuteasuperba.com/

The stuff we've meddled with up until this point is not the right stuff.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  vindictivecool Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:22 am

So do you recommend Premium Pueraria Mirifica Capsules from the site you mentioned Nidd?

vindictivecool

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:47 am

vindictive--

As of now, yes! I want to test it out myself for a couple of months as well.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  vindictivecool Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:04 am

Ok thanks, would there be any problem in using PM with epilobium?

vindictivecool

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:30 am

vindictive--

None that I know of. Typically, herbs are pretty safe to mix-and-match with one another because you're getting them in their whole, natural form. This is unlike synthesized drugs, which remove one particular component from a plant extract, and then synthetically augment its strength by many times and throw it into a capsule.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  zerx Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:47 pm

nid can you please explain what you mean by 'for now'?
How is the product you linked to any different than Solgar's?

zerx

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:00 pm

zerx--

Solgar is "standardized" which sounds nice on paper, but really means it's just your typical wild extract--you never know how much of each of two primary components that you'll get or in what proportion. Farmed Cultivar is optimal, because the farmers organically grow the strains that have the correct amount of these two components in the proper ratio (Miroestrol and Deoxymiroestrol) that Thais have been using for centuries.

I say "for now" because I have yet to take it, but will start in the near future (next week or two). I'm looking forward to it.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  zerx Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:10 am

Thanks nid. Looking forward to your report.

zerx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4