Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica

+10
johnt
lunda
Gibson
Joejoebaggins
j87x
EIC
CausticSymmetry
nidhogge
Amaranthaceae
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 3 Empty Re: PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica

Post  Joejoebaggins Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:32 am

I'm still confused on the mechanism of PM. So it enhances/replaces estriol which is protective estrogen keeping the carcinogenic ones at bay, but does this lessen the effect of E2 from destroying hair? Less DHT? Both?

Nid, I agree with you on the outstanding benefits of iodine, but proper testing and usually a physician should be involved in the process of getting off medication.
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 3 Empty Re: PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:53 pm

Joejoebaggins - Think of PM Kudzu as a reserve of the weak estrogen estriol.

What makes estriol different from other estrogens is its safety and its benefits.

We all have estrogen receptors in our skin, especially women, with time or with accumulation of stronger estrogens our estriol levels can plummet and cause wrinkling. Estriol reduces bone loss and cardiovascular disease risk.

You've probably heard that Pomegranate juice was studied for its benefits with heart disease, it contains a medium strength estrogen like molecule similar to estrone, which is stronger than estriol. Part of pomegranates benefits are derived from this.

When it comes to estrone, you have your "good" and your "bad" metabolites, but that's another subject.

Anyway back to estriol, a 2007 study revealed that a higher level of E3 (Estriol) was associated with higher bone density. The greater the bone density, the better likelihood that your hair is going to benefit.

Another way to look at Thai PM is that while it is known that dangerous birth control pills (Estradiol), can offer a pro hair growth effect, the residual, inevitable side effects, like breast tenderness, swelling libido drop, testosterone drop, etc. will happen--but with Thai PM you get the benefits described above without the negative sides of a strong estrogen.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:07 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Joejoebaggins - Think of PM Kudzu as a reserve of the weak estrogen estriol.

What makes estriol different from other estrogens is its safety and its benefits.

We all have estrogen receptors in our skin, especially women, with time or with accumulation of stronger estrogens our estriol levels can plummet and cause wrinkling. Estriol reduces bone loss and cardiovascular disease risk.

You've probably heard that Pomegranate juice was studied for its benefits with heart disease, it contains a medium strength estrogen like molecule similar to estrone, which is stronger than estriol. Part of pomegranates benefits are derived from this.

When it comes to estrone, you have your "good" and your "bad" metabolites, but that's another subject.

Anyway back to estriol, a 2007 study revealed that a higher level of E3 (Estriol) was associated with higher bone density. The greater the bone density, the better likelihood that your hair is going to benefit.

Another way to look at Thai PM is that while it is known that dangerous birth control pills (Estradiol), can offer a pro hair growth effect, the residual, inevitable side effects, like breast tenderness, swelling libido drop, testosterone drop, etc. will happen--but with Thai PM you get the benefits described above without the negative sides of a strong estrogen.

Fantastic reply. Thank you IH.
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:32 pm

Joejoebaggins wrote:Fantastic reply. Thank you IH.

I'm mos def gonna give it a trial.

I take comfort in IH's research on this and Nid's testimonials.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:25 pm

Gibson wrote:
Joejoebaggins wrote:Fantastic reply. Thank you IH.

I'm mos def gonna give it a trial.

I take comfort in IH's research on this and Nid's testimonials.

I feel the same way. Plus I have these labs from Rhein.

February 2007
Estriol (E3) 3.1 (1-16 ug/24hrs)

December 2007
Estriol (E3) 2.6 (1-16 ug/24hrs)

November 2007
Estriol (E3) 1.0 (1-16 ug/24hrs)

So looks like were all in this together haha.
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  2560 Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:28 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Joejoebaggins - Think of PM Kudzu as a reserve of the weak estrogen estriol.

CS - I take either POM capsules or POM juice each day. Being similar to estrone, is that a problem for our
hair ??. Also, your comment above regarding Estradiol as pro-hair growth - I thought that besides the "sides"
listed above from taking or generating Estradiol, would be a result in an increase in DHT, would it not ? thereby
increasing hair loss and not hair growth?? I'm confused

thank you for your response and for the great explanation on how PM works ~

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:36 pm

2560 wrote:

CS - I take either POM capsules or POM juice each day. Being similar to estrone, is that a problem for our
hair ??. Also, your comment above regarding Estradiol as pro-hair growth - I thought that besides the "sides"
listed above from taking or generating Estradiol, would be a result in an increase in DHT, would it not ? thereby
increasing hair loss and not hair growth?? I'm confused

thank you for your response and for the great explanation on how PM works ~

I'm going to attempt to explain this, but Estradiol (E2) can help hair with the added benefits of increased breast size and lower testosterone. But if you optimize the pathways of Estradiol and Estrone down to their protective metabolites 2-OH Estradiol and 2-OH Estrone you will receive hair benefits without the sides.
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:38 pm

IH & Nid, how are you guys dosing this? (ebay version)
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:45 pm

2560 - When strong estrogens are added, like Estradiol or much worse, xenoestrogens which are like E2, but worse and are very difficult to get rid off, this adversely affects glucose metabolism and raises DHT levels.

On the other hand if a male decide to go all the way with estradiol and just take a whole load of it regularly, well they'll keep their hair but at the expense of being a chick with an extra package.

Pomegranate is great stuff, it will only help hair.

There are some great studies on cardiovascular disease using the brand POM Wonderful.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:46 pm

Joejoebaggins - Nid's got some info buried somewhere in here on it, but he'll probably see this tomorrow and give the scoop.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:17 am

That I will IH! Wink

Dosage:

First 2 weeks

1 tab in the AM, preferably 30 minutes prior to breakfast

Next 4 weeks

1 tab in the AM and 1 before bed, every other day

Thereafter...

1 tab in the AM, 1 before bed, every day

Just gives your body some time to acclimate to the herb.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:17 am

nidhogge wrote:That I will IH! Wink

Dosage:

First 2 weeks

1 tab in the AM, preferably 30 minutes prior to breakfast

Next 4 weeks

1 tab in the AM and 1 before bed, every other day

Thereafter...

1 tab in the AM, 1 before bed, every day

Just gives your body some time to acclimate to the herb.

Thanks Nid, does Ainterol recommend dosing it this way for men?
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:46 am

I think what they recommend the first 2 weeks is one capsule before breakfast EVERY OTHER DAY.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:59 am

Cpio--

Thank you--you're right. Nid slips up every now and then. Wink

And yep, that is the dosage for men.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:31 am

Thanks guys Smile
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  EIC Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:43 pm

nidhogge wrote:Cpio--

Thank you--you're right. Nid slips up every now and then. Wink

And yep, that is the dosage for men.

What about women? (For the GF.)

EIC

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:07 am

EIC--

http://cgi.ebay.com/PUERARIA-MIRIFICA-500-PURE-Capsule-Real-500mg-Power_W0QQitemZ110284536463QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item110284536463&_trkparms=72%3A552%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1308&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Scroll down to the table that has "Packing", "Treatment", "Validity", etc. as rows. It'll tell you about dosage, diet, etc. in there. I also recommend making good use of the ticketing system as well once you purchase for any further questions--they're great!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 3 Empty something to read about

Post  lunda Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:33 am

TVs growing breasts using this:

http://radio.trannyradio.com/phpBB2/about1618.html

lunda

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:58 am

lunda,

i question why you would bother to take the time to post that in the first place; you don't even seem interested in using PM.

muscle tone and metabolism have dramatically improved in my case from PM.

perhaps you're just a concerned forum member surfing TV forums.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  johnt Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:09 pm

Gibson- I think he was just pointing it out for humor... the dual purpose of this substance is kind of funny.

Personally, I've used it for three weeks now, too early to tell much of anything (but definitely no breasts yet).

johnt

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:21 pm

johnt--

he's got 3 posts to his name: all laced with challenge.

we've joked about that duality amongst ourselves quite a bit and it is funny. there is an obvious way to frame humor.

humor is not the aim of his post. if it is, it is lost, as it frightens more than amuses.

personally, I have nothing at stake in defending PM and, while I hope the negative testimonials do not arrive, if they do, i will honor them.

sorry, but i smell a rat (i hope I am wrong).

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  lunda Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:14 pm

In all fairness this was meant no humor - just like this board there are other boards and I happen to lookup PM after reading about it here and saw the TV posting and linked here so people can see and discuss - that's all. Just like you post here, someone else has posted in another board.

Perhaps if you have reasons to doubt that citation, bring it out so that someone else if comes across the same content would not be misguided.

Thanks

lunda

Back to top Go down

PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 3 Empty rat's alibi

Post  lunda Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:01 pm

PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 3 Img_0010

lunda

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:31 pm

lunda,

TV's would be interested in it for obvious reasons, given how it is marketed. That one testimonial is far from convincing. In general the thread makes no conclusion, just illuminates the TV's hope for tits.

Add to that my own experience, which completely differs, plus a friend that correlates.

I guess the randomness of the post irked me, marked by my experience in other forums where argument trumps clarity. I'm always asking, what's the point.

in any case, thankfully I've been proven wrong.

whatup dude!

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:56 am

TV--guessing transvestite. Well if you're making yourself into a woman, your hormones have to be changed accordingly, so I guess the PM doesn't distinguish between your birth gender...just what it sees in your body. If you have the hormones of a woman, then a woman it will treat you as. Wink

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next