Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica

+10
johnt
lunda
Gibson
Joejoebaggins
j87x
EIC
CausticSymmetry
nidhogge
Amaranthaceae
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 2 Empty Re: PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:19 am

EIC - In some respects they do, but it seems one may benefit over the other. It seems that PM Kudzu would be the most effective, because of the shear strength. It's reported to be a 1000 times stronger than soy isoflavones, but without the downside.

7-HMR in part seems to prevent harmful estrogens from getting their way, while providing weaker estrogenic activity, while DIM allows a better metabolization of harmful estrogens and increases the good ones.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 2 Empty Re: PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica

Post  Joejoebaggins Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:41 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:EIC - In some respects they do, but it seems one may benefit over the other. It seems that PM Kudzu would be the most effective, because of the shear strength. It's reported to be a 1000 times stronger than soy isoflavones, but without the downside.

7-HMR in part seems to prevent harmful estrogens from getting their way, while providing weaker estrogenic activity, while DIM allows a better metabolization of harmful estrogens and increases the good ones.

Hmmmm If 7-HMR lignans depend largely on the quality of the users gut bacteria, perhaps PM would be a better recommendation?
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:58 pm

Joejoebaggins - Yes, I believe so.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:49 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Joejoebaggins - Yes, I believe so.

This is making me want to give PM a go. IH, you recommend the Solgar, twice a day?

This is the same forumla that Prague found success with, isn't it? Anyone have more reading material on it that doesn't have to do with women's breasts? :p
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:47 pm

Joejoebaggins - It's quite unlikely to cause the breast thing, and for a women it will only firm them.

Prague was using non-Thai Kudzu, which I have gave a good trial run last year. However, the Thai or PM version is much different and that's the one to go for.

Either Nidhogge's source or the Solgar, either way it's worth a shot.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:41 am

Very important to use Thai Kudzu Root to get the effects that we desire.

I've been using the Ainterol version for a few months, and no firm breasts for me. Smile Stronger hair follicles though and less fall-out!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  EIC Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:58 am

Dude! I just checked out Ainterol's PM on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/PUERARIA-MIRIFICA-500-PURE-Capsule-Real-500mg-Power_W0QQitemZ110281346283QQihZ001QQcategoryZ67590QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

A 5-month supply for $25? That's like $5 a month! Combined with $8 per month for 7-HMR, that is just $13 a month for all your phytoestrogen needs. There is no excuse now!

EIC

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:38 am

That's quite a deal!
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:14 am

That's another thing--since you're ordering straight from Thailand rather than through an American company (Solgar) that has to obtain the product from Thailand, you get the country's rate for it--dirt-cheap. Smile

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:01 pm

lol, what did you do with the free breast spray?

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  EIC Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:41 pm

j87x wrote:lol, what did you do with the free breast spray?

Put it to work on your lady friends! Duh!

EIC

Back to top Go down

PH Phytogen vs. ainterol P. Mirifica - Page 2 Empty PM Solgar vs. PM Ainterol FWIW

Post  2560 Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:06 am

I like a few other posters have begun to use PM. I started with PM Solgar, and then shifted to Ainterols PM.
I have been using the products for about 6 weeks total, so its too early to look for real results. However, I can tell you that my overall skin condition has improved and I have noticed a reduction or elimination of areas of redness along my temple hairline when taking the higher dose Ainterol product vs Solgar. (I have had thinning in those areas of redness needless to say).
My view of this, is that I run high estradiol in my system, and the PM is either displacing the estradiol or reducing it as needed(balance). I assume the redness represents inflammation to some degree, I have no other obvious scalp problems nor redness anywhere else. Also, fwiw, a week ago I dropped 7HMR from regimen after over a year+ on it based on it has not seemingly done anything for me, and I suspect actually it may have had a slightly adverse effect at my hair line.

For those that use the Ainterol product or will be, I thought I would post a letter from Ainterol describing the actual quantity and contents of their PM capsules. The contents of their capsules are not printed on them.

Anterols listed here below:

"PM is harvested basicly all year long. During this time of the year is the most harvested time when all other fruits are ready.

Collecting PM root is a constant development area. Some lets PM root to grow too large and potency is less (up to ground properties).

All our powders are within these values.

Miroestrol is between 40.53-42.10mg/100gm (with HPLC method).

Daidzin 6.85-8.10mg/100gm (with HPLC method).

Daidzein 4.95-5.80mg/100gm (with HPLC method).

Genistin 1.19-1.30mg/100gm (with HPLC method).

Harvesting methods are really kept in secret by every manufacturer. This is due high loss of PM root by many manufacturers.

PM root is full of mould very quick after harvesting and production methods to collect correct way is kept in secrecy.

We have so called organic plantation PM root which growth is well controlled to get maximum properties. We also have some part of wild PM root which is usually made to extract. Everything which goes around Pueraria Mirifica "world" is a well kept secret. Especially Production and laboratory methods.

Right now we are the first one to offer Pueraria Mirifica Powder and Extract straight to public. It's so well kept inside Thailand and hard to get abroad (except readymade product). Capsules what people are buying on eBay and around the world are filled up with weak herbs like ginger, safflower, black pepper (so called "tropical herbs"). Our products are pure.

We as a foreign owned company in Thailand (Finnish-German) many been trying to get our manufacturing methods ever since 2002 when we started. Competition on this Product is very hard. Therefore we also keep lots of info on our side. All those who wish to conduct more laboratory tests on their own (independent laboratory) we recommend to do.

Here's a shortlist what we check by every batch.

Microorganism, pestiside test, nutritional, heavy metals, chromene (isoflavonoid derivatives HPLC)

-Lead (Pb) based on AOAC(2000)999.11

-Mercury (Hg) based on modified AOAC(2000)971.21

-Arsenic (As) based on modified AOAC(2000)986.15

-constant follow up to Miroestrol,Daidzin, Genistin, Daidzein (content per 100gm)

-Aldrin, dieldrin, heptachlor, heptachlor epoxide, DDT, BHC, Endrin, Lindane

The other tests are based on Atomic Absorption laboratory methods.

(Iron, Zinc, Copper, Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, Magnesium, Cadmium etc.).

All over this we have our own developed checking methods which we don't reveal while methods are non-patented.

Those methods are mainly to speed up production to collect root on time with strongest potency".

Regards,

Tapio

AINTEROL

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:34 am

2560 - Mega thanks for that info.

Also that's a very respectable level of Miroestrol.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:46 am

Dr. Tapio is the man btw, he's the one that I communicated with. He gave me all the info. I needed on how to properly formulate as well...totally unrelated to their product-line. Ainterol's a class act indeed.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:43 pm

2560--
I got suspicious about 7-HMR recently as well; seems like my experience mimics yours quite a bit.

Are you the same 2560 from regrowth who recommended the lasermax 50 to me?

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  2560 Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:28 pm

Gibson wrote:2560--
I got suspicious about 7-HMR recently as well; seems like my experience mimics yours quite a bit.

Are you the same 2560 from regrowth who recommended the lasermax 50 to me?

Gibson, yes 7HMR while a worthy addition to ones regimen, at least in some cases leads to unpredictable
reactions. I do believe I am one of them. I did seemingly ok with Flax originally but upgraded to 7HMR
for improved efficacy, but began to have issues at the temples which were previously stablized. Go Figure ~

As far as regrowth.com I am a member there, listed as 2560 too, but I was not the one who recommended
lasermax 50 to you. Personally I have considered laser helmet from Nid or OMG to thicken my rather thin
shaft regrowth that has occured at my temples.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:09 pm

I guess I had you mixed up with someone else.

Thanks for clarifying that though.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  2560 Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:56 pm

NID OR CS,

ANY THOUGHTS ON WHETHER PM (AINTEROL) STRENGTH WOULD INTERFERE WITH THYROID
(SUBCLINCAL HYPOTHYROIDISM) SIMILAR TO WHAT EXCESS STEROIDAL ESTROGENS OR
EXCESS SOY CAUSES ?? I TAKE AMOUR THYROID 1 1/2 GRAINS AND WONDER WITH THE LARGE
DOSES IN ANTEROL PM @2X500MG PER DAY WOULD CAUSE ISSUES ?

THANKS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE MATTER.

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:01 am

Nah 2560, and in fact, I'd drop the Thyroid after a month of loading up on Iodine, and then taper the Iodine down to 12.5mg or so a day.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  2560 Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:58 am

nidhogge wrote:Nah 2560, and in fact, I'd drop the Thyroid after a month of loading up on Iodine, and then taper the Iodine down to 12.5mg or so a day.

Thanks for your response. I do take Iodoral 12.5mg (some days) until I could do a Iodine defeciency test - just got a test kit from Vitamin Research Products. I would like to get off of the Amour. Also, CS had said in another post that people on thyoid medications defintely have an increased need for iodine apparently. Meanwhile I worry if the Genstein, Daizden, etc along with the miroestrol in the PM could block to some degree cell receptor sites for T-3. I know heavy soy users can wind up with sub clincal hypothroidism.

Back to top Go down

Post  Joejoebaggins Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:43 am

nidhogge wrote:Nah 2560, and in fact, I'd drop the Thyroid after a month of loading up on Iodine, and then taper the Iodine down to 12.5mg or so a day.

Ummmm.... DON'T DO THAT.

There could be many other factors depressing thyroid besides iodine. I'm lucky to have gotten off Armour, but you can't be too willy nilly about it.
Joejoebaggins
Joejoebaggins

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:23 am

2560--

PM is nothing like Soy. No worries there.

Joejoe--

Iodine resolves over 90% of Thyroid issues. If the thyroid issue persists, can always get back on the stuff. Not really a life-or-death decision, and certainly not a binding one.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  2560 Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:31 am

Nid and JoeJoe, thank you for your thoughts on thyroid, Iodine and PM. I will proceed cautiously.
From my experience, thyroid balance and levels can be a tricky thing to balance.

ON a seperate note for CS and Nid and others considering PM, its appears that PM
is very similar to estradiol, not estriol, for what its worth. I guess in the end if it is
effective for our use without sides, thats all that counts.

See link below for PM chemical structure:

http://www.stherb.com/index.php?page=pm_composition

Also fwiw the ST Herb site on another page shows the composition and quanity
of their pure PM to be very similar to Anterols which I guess can be taken a s reassuring
about Anterols product.

Last I have been using Anterols PM 2x500mg for 6+ weeks, no sides thus far, and probably to soon
for any theraputic effects except good skin, and I believe reduced speed of beard growth.

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:16 am

That chart showing the chemical structures did not list the one for estriol, which can be seen here:

http://www.3dchem.com/molecules.asp?ID=242

As stated, deoxymiroestrol is easily oxidized to miroestrol which is resembles estriol the most.

After about 6 months of this stuff I think we should have good indication of how this holds up on our hair.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  2560 Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:06 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:That chart showing the chemical structures did not list the one for estriol, which can be seen here:

http://www.3dchem.com/molecules.asp?ID=242

As stated, deoxymiroestrol is easily oxidized to miroestrol which is resembles estriol the most.

After about 6 months of this stuff I think we should have good indication of how this holds up on our hair.

CS - Thank you for your analysis. Thats why I posted the St Herb link for your review. I thought it was strange
that they claimed it was similar to estradiol when most discussions have stated that is similar to estriol.

I was worried that it was too close to estradiol in actions and at the dosing Anterol suggests(2X500),
this could be worrisome even though posts thus far seem positive or ok.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next