Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
What do you think about this coconut milk kefir? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
What do you think about this coconut milk kefir? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
What do you think about this coconut milk kefir? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
What do you think about this coconut milk kefir? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
What do you think about this coconut milk kefir? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
What do you think about this coconut milk kefir? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
What do you think about this coconut milk kefir? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
What do you think about this coconut milk kefir? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
What do you think about this coconut milk kefir? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What do you think about this coconut milk kefir?

+4
hapyman
ITITCHES
angstman
Paradox
8 posters

Go down

What do you think about this coconut milk kefir? Empty What do you think about this coconut milk kefir?

Post  Paradox Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:56 am

I have gone through a few bottles of this now, and it tastes great (especially in smoothies). It does have added can sugar. Is it worth the money in anyone's opinion? I am not ready to start making my own dairy free kefir just yet. Thanks. http://www.turtlemountain.com/products/Coconut_Kefir_Plain.html

Paradox

Back to top Go down

What do you think about this coconut milk kefir? Empty Re: What do you think about this coconut milk kefir?

Post  angstman Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:54 am

Ive been drinking it for months now. Love the taste of it. In fact Im 100% sold on So Delicious coconut milk and coconut milk ice cream.
angstman
angstman

http://www.eezeekial.com

Back to top Go down

What do you think about this coconut milk kefir? Empty Re: What do you think about this coconut milk kefir?

Post  ITITCHES Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:01 pm

... I wasn't aware anything can actually live in coconut.

ITITCHES

Back to top Go down

Post  hapyman Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:26 pm

I've been using it as well. I have been putting this stuff in my protein smoothies or putting it on my buckwheat groats for breakfast. The vanilla flavor tastes great. I do feel a difference in digestion and overall gut health as well. More so than being on Jarrow's EPS. Seems problem foods are starting not to bother me as much. As a side note though I have also been taking large doses of glutamine after workouts which coincidentally also helps with intestinal wall health. Getting there.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:57 pm

The only question is how much of the probiotic stuff is in there - have you looked into it? how does the number compare to a probiotic Pill vs homemade kefir vs this bottle - that would be an awesome study is not it?

BTW, do not be a wuss, making your own kefir is a breeze - I started in March and never looked back...I know what is in there, I make it everyday, and it has no other chemicals than what is in the milk. Even better if you can make the kefir at home from coconut - I tried once but it was too much work to bring in the green cocunuts, break it open, drain, and repeat this everyday, whereas plenty of milk in the fridge all the time....

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:37 am

From what research I've done, home-made kefir with organic milk (or even better, raw milk that's grass-fed and hormone/antibiotic free if you can acquire it) is the way to go. I make mine every day, it's real easy, and VERY healthy.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  zerx Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:35 pm

nid, or anybody else, do you make kefir daily or once/twice per week.
where did/do you get the grains from?
what strains did you buy?
what strains are you interested in getting now?
what is the process of making the kefir?
how long before the kefir spoils?

slightly related:
how can i make yogurt from raw milk without the kefir grains?

I'm sorry if this is a little too much but I have no idea where to start.
Thanks in advance.

zerx

Back to top Go down

Post  captainkirk Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:29 am

I'm new here, but please allow me to weigh in. So Delicious coconut milk kefir is great. I've been drinking it for months, too, and I especially like the original. I don't have a bottle in front of me right now, but as I recall it's got 10 different live active cultures. I also went to their website, and downloaded some $1 off coupons, which you can get here:

http://turtlemountain.com/products/coupon.html

(Ignore the fact that is says "frozen desserts." When you print the coupons, they say they're good for any of their refrigerated or frozen products.)

captainkirk

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:24 am

Thanks for the coupons Captain. Have you noticed anything physically from drinking it?

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down