Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Nutrazon drink EmptyToday at 6:36 pm by grail

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Nutrazon drink EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Nutrazon drink EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Nutrazon drink EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Nutrazon drink EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Nutrazon drink EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Nutrazon drink EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Nutrazon drink EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Nutrazon drink EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Nutrazon drink

2 posters

Go down

Nutrazon drink Empty Nutrazon drink

Post  j87x Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:10 pm

Has anyone heard of or tried this stuff? nutrazon.com

They have videos on youtube demonstrating that it supposedly makes you stronger, gives you more balance, makes you more alert, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8VDSLFjARo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz_JRDtq4iE

Does this guy actually know what he's talking about? I've never heard of this "cell phone electromagnetic field making you weaker" phenomenon before.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Nutrazon drink Empty Re: Nutrazon drink

Post  hapyman Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:22 am

I actually took the stuff for about 2-3 months. At the time I was studying for the MCAT and needed the help for long study sessions. Anyhow I really think that it is a pretty great product. Unfortunately the major downside for me was cost and the selling structure. You can get your Nutrazon for practically free but you have to sign other people up to get monthly shipments. I had a chance to meet the guy who co-invented the drink. He was the one who developed the delivery mechanism, which is supposed to work almost immediately. He used to work for NASA and is extremely smart. I pushed him to tell me more about the technology he uses but he wouldn't budge. Apparently he is in the process of getting it patented. I am not sure but I am guessing that he uses some sort of similar technology to other homeo-herbal preparations but who knows.

The tests you see online are resistance tests and the science behind them are rooted in "Kinesiology". I've had them done to me and you can tell a difference although my results were not as drastic. Although within 5 minutes of taking my first dose my sinuses, which were blocked at the time, opened up. Could be coincidental but still interesting. When taking it I did notice a huge improvement in concentration, especially when working around computers all day. Usually when working around computers for a long time I would get a weird fatigue and brain fog. This usually took care of it. Also my sex drive was much better, probably due to the Maca. Anyhow EMF fields are really interesting and how they impact the body. In my opinion and experience there is something to it although it appears some people are more sensitive than others, which probably has to do with diet and general health.
hapyman
hapyman

Back to top Go down