Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Selenium Sulfide to slow shedding? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Selenium Sulfide to slow shedding? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Selenium Sulfide to slow shedding? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Selenium Sulfide to slow shedding? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Selenium Sulfide to slow shedding? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Selenium Sulfide to slow shedding? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Selenium Sulfide to slow shedding? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Selenium Sulfide to slow shedding? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Selenium Sulfide to slow shedding? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Selenium Sulfide to slow shedding?

Go down

Selenium Sulfide to slow shedding? Empty Selenium Sulfide to slow shedding?

Post  helpmyhair1 Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:38 am

I've been in a constant state of shedding pretty much since I started to loose hair. But now, its at a point where I am shedding too much. Like 40-50 hairs in the shower and then another 20 when drying it.

There was a thread on here about someone who stopped their shedding using a zinc-based anti-dandruff shampoo. Immortal Hair mentioned that the shedding could be due to a yeast growing on the scalp and that an a Selenium Sulfide topical could kill the yeast and stop the shedding.

I was thinking to try Selenium Sulfide which is the main ingredient in the shampoo Selsun Blue. Problem is that there are too many harsh ingredients in the shampoo that could easily cause more inflammation.

So what do I do? Is there a Selenium Sulfide shampoo without any harsh ingredients? Is there pure selenium sulfide I should just use as a topical?

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down