Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
shingles disease EmptyYesterday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
shingles disease EmptyYesterday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
shingles disease EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
shingles disease EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
shingles disease EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
shingles disease EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
shingles disease EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
shingles disease EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
shingles disease EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

shingles disease

3 posters

Go down

shingles disease Empty shingles disease

Post  shaftless Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:29 pm

Any alternative explanation? Apparently if you had chicken pox as a kid you are prone to developing it later in life. I'm wondering what kind of detox mechanism, if it's not a virus, would pick on the surface of the skin and create these painful oozing blisters.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

shingles disease Empty Re: shingles disease

Post  Jdp710 Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:27 pm

For what it’s worth, there is a device called pyroenergen that works incredibly well on viral issues.  It works by exposing your body to negative static electricity and raises cell voltage for instance.  I personally believe in viruses but not in the sense peoplemsay or how the medical establishment says they are.  But most of these things attributed to viruses, well, it’s more twilight zone stuff.  Things get complicated. Things are much different than medical system says.  

Lots to say but think of viruses as more an energy force.
https://www.pyroenergen.com/process.htm

Interestingly, a virus can be photographed in blood or tissue samples.  In order to see, high speed cameras don’t pick them up as will only see a fast moving line as they move so fast.  But when the tissue or blood is very cold can then be viewed and photographed.  I guess people would call this an artifact but there is more going on in this world than just what’s visible.  Spiritual literature decades ago said think of a virus as a cell of a much larger being surrounding a person.  So when a virus is photographed the reality is it's like photographing the cell of a much larger being.  Like the link talks about.

Negative emotional experiences amplify this.  Interestingly it is very common for cancer to occur from negative emotional states too.  

So there is a relationship to emotions, viral issues, EMF. negative energy force that the above link talks about as well as these things occur as a cloud and can encompass large areas of the planet.  

Keeping the body healthy keeps all this away until our body becomes feeble or negative emotions tale hold and then things like viruses get attached for lack if a better word.  I guess you could say in and out of this reality or dimension or whatever at the same time.

So just as we are a conscious being who then inhabit a physical body, there is an energy force, like a cloud that can take hold in the body in a similar way and viral issues are connected.

I guess that’s a cliff notes version.  But it all becomes twilight zone stuff to explain too much.  I don't think anybody believes me but that’s ok.  Lots of others have said this.  Viruses are other worldly forces not like a bacteria or fungi or whatever but different.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  shaftless Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:01 pm

I was kinda of a believer in vibrational energy in our bodies after experiencing a weird sensation once. I was in downer mood for a couple of days and out of the blue I felt (and even heard in my head) a distinct pulsating vibration going from a high pitch or frequency to a much lower and slower frequency. Maybe I was overtired or something but it was really strange.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:14 am

When we are talking about supposed viru$e$, the closest artifact (exosomes) that would make sense if we redefine the term.

Virus initially meant noxious or toxic substance, and so-called viral diseases are usually caused by real toxins that
industries or governments would rather scapegoat as virus conditions.

Exosomes would redefine the term if we think of them as shedding off of cells to compensate for toxic injury. Exosomes which are the same size as supposed viruses, are not contagious (then again, nothing else is either unless you count laughing, yawning, or mass public medical collectivism).

That injury can also include the emotion factor. Many diseases can manifest from either emotional buildup or tension or/and other forms.

So what about Shingles?

The following extract from the Yale Medical group website page entitled All About Viruses shows how the medical
establishment attempts to explain what is clearly an anomaly,

“Varicella viruses are examples of viruses that cause latent
infections. The varicella-zoster virus remains in the body after causing
the initial infection known as chicken pox. If it is re-activated, it
travels through nerves to the skin, where it causes the blister-like
lesions of shingles. The virus then returns to its dormant state.”

Despite the claim that they explain ‘all about viruses’, these statements
are made without any supportive evidence; there is no explanation for any
of these stages of an allegedly ‘latent infection’; nor is there any
explanation for the mechanisms by which a virus becomes ‘dormant’ or is
re-activated.

Most beliefs carried over from the 19th and 20th century have never been scientifically proven.

So-called science has been deeply corrupted for at least 70 years. No one whose on the payroll is
allowed to question the quackery without losing their jobs.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Live forever likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down