Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Dr. Harvey Bigelsen MD – Germs Don’t Cause Disease: The Terrain is the Problem(A MUST LISTEN-It changed my perspective on health and disease) EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Dr. Harvey Bigelsen MD – Germs Don’t Cause Disease: The Terrain is the Problem(A MUST LISTEN-It changed my perspective on health and disease) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Dr. Harvey Bigelsen MD – Germs Don’t Cause Disease: The Terrain is the Problem(A MUST LISTEN-It changed my perspective on health and disease) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Dr. Harvey Bigelsen MD – Germs Don’t Cause Disease: The Terrain is the Problem(A MUST LISTEN-It changed my perspective on health and disease) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Dr. Harvey Bigelsen MD – Germs Don’t Cause Disease: The Terrain is the Problem(A MUST LISTEN-It changed my perspective on health and disease) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Dr. Harvey Bigelsen MD – Germs Don’t Cause Disease: The Terrain is the Problem(A MUST LISTEN-It changed my perspective on health and disease) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Dr. Harvey Bigelsen MD – Germs Don’t Cause Disease: The Terrain is the Problem(A MUST LISTEN-It changed my perspective on health and disease) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Dr. Harvey Bigelsen MD – Germs Don’t Cause Disease: The Terrain is the Problem(A MUST LISTEN-It changed my perspective on health and disease) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Dr. Harvey Bigelsen MD – Germs Don’t Cause Disease: The Terrain is the Problem(A MUST LISTEN-It changed my perspective on health and disease) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dr. Harvey Bigelsen MD – Germs Don’t Cause Disease: The Terrain is the Problem(A MUST LISTEN-It changed my perspective on health and disease)

5 posters

Go down

Dr. Harvey Bigelsen MD – Germs Don’t Cause Disease: The Terrain is the Problem(A MUST LISTEN-It changed my perspective on health and disease) Empty Dr. Harvey Bigelsen MD – Germs Don’t Cause Disease: The Terrain is the Problem(A MUST LISTEN-It changed my perspective on health and disease)

Post  tudor Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:38 pm

http://www.oneradionetwork.com/health/dr-harvey-bigelsen-md-biological-medicine-hemobiographic-analysis-03-18-10/ I really want your feedback on this !
tudor
tudor

Back to top Go down

Dr. Harvey Bigelsen MD – Germs Don’t Cause Disease: The Terrain is the Problem(A MUST LISTEN-It changed my perspective on health and disease) Empty Re: Dr. Harvey Bigelsen MD – Germs Don’t Cause Disease: The Terrain is the Problem(A MUST LISTEN-It changed my perspective on health and disease)

Post  ubraj Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:39 pm

I agree with him about the importance of stagnation in the body. The importance of energetic blockages. He says it different but that you need to keep a high energy voltage in the body to resist many issues.
A quote:

‎"The electrical charge on a cells various membranes plays a key role in the health of a cell. When a cells membrane voltage is diminished, a cell can become subject to infection by viruses and attack by bacterial toxins. Some bacteria activate genes that cause virulence ( disease ) when in the presence of a cell with a lowered plasma membrane voltage." James Bare

But you have to keep in mind that there are several levels of truth to the terrain vs pathogen argument.

A first level is that these pathogens wouldn't exist without a faulty terrain.

A second level of truth is that with the amount of heavy metals, toxins and biowarfare pathogens people are exposed to, there is no way to avoid having a faulty terrain and thus a pathogen problem.

You see, in general, pathogens establishes itself in a terrain that is toxic. Not just that but many people have pathogen problem at a low amount or even a high amount but they aren't ill "yet." The reason is because their body is removing the toxins from the pathogens at such as rapid pace. And their body is repairing the damage at a rapid pace while the immune system is trying to eradicate the pathogens through inflammation and such.

But what happens when the body can't repair itself fast enough? What happens when the body can no longer keep up with removing the toxins?

A quote: "In reality, it is not the bacteria themselves that produce the disease, but the chemical constituents of these micro-organisms enacting upon the unbalanced cell metabolism of the human body that in actuality produce the disease. We also believe if the metabolism of the human body is perfectly balanced or poised, it is susceptible to no disease." Royal Rife

And again, that's not counting the biowarfare pathogens.

In short, once your terrain has broken down and you acquire pathogen issues, focusing on the terrain only will take one so far. If one needs to go further then sometimes have to focus on eradicating the pathogen for this reason.

In general, it's the immune response to the pathogen and the toxins from the pathogen that makes one ill.

Dr. Harvey Bigelsen MD – Germs Don’t Cause Disease: The Terrain is the Problem(A MUST LISTEN-It changed my perspective on health and disease) 42425311181884894503210

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Dr. Harvey Bigelsen MD – Germs Don’t Cause Disease: The Terrain is the Problem(A MUST LISTEN-It changed my perspective on health and disease) Empty Re: Dr. Harvey Bigelsen MD – Germs Don’t Cause Disease: The Terrain is the Problem(A MUST LISTEN-It changed my perspective on health and disease)

Post  a<r Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:29 am

Haven't listened yet to this presentation so forgive me if this is covered, but until there is focus on the idea that the germs inherited from the parents in birth and gestation are to be also considered a part of a developing organisms terrain, just as metals or environmental pollutants, we'll be treading water when looking for the one true source. Comes back the the gut from birth forward being the truest of our detox organs, then again because of its responsibility tor keeping the rest of our detox organs working. References for this stance can be found all over the studies I've posted over three accounts for any new members who weren't around.d when I posted then.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:43 am

Good point A < R.

It's known 3/4 of the mothers mercury load is dumped onto her first child.

Beyond the beneficial bacteria being passed from mother to child, or lack of, I think people never fully understand how the past generations of accumulated pathogens plaque ones current health issues. For example, it's known that every cancer patient has very small amount of antibodies to syphillis. Doesn't mean one currently has active syphillis infection but was probably passed down through the generations. Here is a quote of what I mean.

"Plagues and epidemics

Looking through this chart you may be wondering, what use is a frequency to destroy the Bubonic Plague today. Aside from the morbid reality of Germ Warfare, hasn't the Bubonic Plague been wiped off the face of the Earth? Actually no, there are several reported cases every year. Of course, the odds of being one of the 10 or so people who get it every year are quite slim. However, almost everyone alive today who is of European decent is a descendant of a survivor of the Black (Bubonic) plague. That means that you can probably trace a direct blood line through the placenta along the female side, or the sperm and prostatic fluid on your fathers side of your family to a person who was infected with the Plague centuries ago. Homeopaths call this a miasm.

Don't be surprised if you, or one of your clients feels a slight tingling in the armpits (the Plague caused the lymph nodes to swell up) on this frequency. Does that mean you have an active form of the Bubonic Plague? No, but a watered down version of it may have been passing through your family blood line for the last 400 years, which may have been causing some health problems." http://www.altered-states.net/barry/newsletter135/frequecies.htm

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:02 am

I agree with a lot of what Dr. Bigelsen says, but not everything. One can raise voltage in the body by taking enough salt and minerals. Dr. Bigelsen's approach on cancer is too conventional for my taste. Dr. Begelsen is one of the few physicians who are trained in structure and blood analysis.

As for the germ theory itself, I do not believe in it as most people do. For example, I never get sick unless I have two things (very little sleep with lots of stress), that's what it takes to lower my immune system to get a cold or flu. There are reasons for this.

Short story shorter, we've talked about the germ theory here a while ago. It's not a popular subject for me, because no matter how it is presented, most people have a hard time believing in it.

I'll simply say that generally, the terrain is most important, however there are exceptions--however I do not know enough to say what those are. By terrain I mean being clean or free of "dirty electricity," microwave radiation, relatively low on heavy metals (most people have too much), no dental issues, no existing cavitations, root canals, infections, implants, pesticides, BPA, artificial sweeteners, chemicals, not to mention some processed oils and other factors such as allergic foods and more.

If you examine a person who has a terrain (body) that is more "dirty," such as a mouth full of previous dentist procedures that were handled in the typical fashion, that person is far more likely to have a very high number of pathogenic microbes known to be involved in disease than another.

When friends panic about being sick and worry for me that I will possibly get 'infected' by them, I say I don't believe in that theory.

Then usually they ask why...and I try to answer.....

if they are still listening (because it takes a while to explain it)...they eventually forget about it or do not believe it or have such a bad terrain, it makes little difference anyway.

For example, if they continue to eat foods with hydrogenated oils (one of the worst 'foods' in my opinion), because it does not exit the body quickly. It damages the cell membrane and keeps toxins in for much longer than they should be in there, and therefore those who consume them regularly are far more likely to become sick than others.

I get into sun exposure (lack of) will affect the immune system or living in a climate that gets very little UVB during a long stretch of time are more likely to have the flu.

I keep my gluthatione levels raised high enough (lipoic acid and others), so that I have a very low level of residual toxin build-up in the cells. My body does not have to induce a flu in order to clean house. And yes, the flu being spread to people in my opinion is nonsense. I have seen no real evidence (only propaganda) that they theory that someone can spread a flu virus is even possible, without injection.

Finally, I will always hear the same from most about...."Well then, why do all of us or most of us or my wife and I, or my friend and I, etc.....always seem to get sick at the same time?

There is an answer for that too. The short answer is, similar toxic products are used and cell cycles tend to run in a similar manner with respect to when they need to be purged is one possibility...another that I find quite frequent...is atmospheric conditions. For example, barometric pressure changes often precipitate a concentration of microbes, this creates ideal conditions for everyone in that house or general area who are susceptible (bad terrain) to get sick at the same time.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:12 am

Thanks for posting the link and for those comments.
Some interesting stuff for people who didn't listen the whole podcast:

This doctor (trained to see disease in the blood) has 5 implants and his blood is OK. Even more, he has hundreds of patients with implants and clean blood. Contradictory to Hal Huggins theory about implants. He does agree about the root canals being toxic.

Lyme is mainly caused by doctors that operate on patients. More exactly, an operation is perceived by the body as an attack with a knife leading to blockage and then to lyme. He says 80-90% of lyme patients had an operation a couple of years earlier. I had two small ones until now, I will test for lyme out of curiosity.

The attitude is better then everything. He gives an example of someone eating a "perfect" diet that died at 50 and one with a good attitude eating junk and dying of old age.

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:25 am

For what it's worth, surgery does not cause lyme. Energetic blockages from surgery do not cause lyme. Stress does not cause lyme.

I could go on forever with examples but what happens is the body can no longer keep up with the toxin load or pathogen load when one becomes stressed or under surgery, etc.. Or in other cases the immune system gets increases and recognizes pathogens or toxins that it didn't see before.

So again, after surgery, after stress, after energetic blockages, etc. the infection levels jumps up a notch. The toxin levels jump up a notch.

Because the infection level and toxin load jumps up a notch people mistakenly believed they never had the lyme/lyme co infections before but now they do. In truth, they went from being asymptomatic lyme/pathogen issue to being symptomatic lyme/pathogen issue.

So again, it's not that they didn't have an issue before but it becomes symptomatic after events such as these.

That's why I try to help people understand that lyme/lyme co infections is an EXTREMELY huge epidemic. People are almost a ticking time bomb in a manner of speaking. Any major issue that happens with them and they can get overwhelmed by these pathogen toxin issues. And if one is lucky enough to get by in life without any major life issues, and didn't live in a home that contained mold, then due to the reduced immune system and such as one gets older, they may come down with Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, etc..

Now while it's true these pathogens have been with us for an extremely long-time, but because of the ease of traveling and because of the toxin load people are carrying (including EMF/WiFi) and because of the biowarfare pathogens.

I know there are many that don't believe me but they can always prove me wrong by going to a dentists office who has a darkfield microscope. They'll take a plaque scraping and will show spirochetes (and thus possibly lyme) in the mouth. That's one major reason avoiding preventing gingivitis is extremely important as they are found in extremely high concentrations in the mouth and if one has bleeding gums then they have easy access to the rest of the body.

A lot of the time, when you hear of someone who has a sensitivity to eating wheat/gluten products, or how more and more are coming down with a wheat/gluten sensitivity that sensitivity in most cases according to Shoemaker is actually lyme or lyme co infections and is true IME.

With that said, genetics shows about 24% of the population is really at risk as they have a hard time removing the toxins from the pathogens (including mold).

Also, when you inject the pathogen into the blood through a tick bite including insect bites such as mosquitos or fleas or whatever, then it appears that many of those have the worst cases while someone who
received it from a family member in many cases have less symptoms. They still have the aches and pains but many of them don't come down with full blown major issues.

Also, it's individual in that one person a single insect or animal bite might send them into a tailspin while another may take dozens or hundreds before they get to the same spot.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  dreft Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:18 am

Thank you for clarifying that.

I actually don't have any medical knowledge to give my opinion about this, but what you're saying makes more sense then what the doctor is saying (regarding lyme caused by operations). If I may ask, you are a professional (doctor) as well?

dreft

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:48 am

No. I'm no expert and have never been trained in any medical field.

Take my info with discernment. What I mean is don't blindly believe what I say. Actually don't blindly believe what anybody says. Smile Everyone should always do their own research and experimenting to see if what someone says is true or not. All someone can really ever do is point another in the direction or not and that's all I'm doing.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:37 am

I think you will find that if you listen carefully to a 100 good physicians, all of them will be wrong about a lot of things.

I second rdkml, all you can do is not only perform as much research as you can, but find out how this information applies to your body.

For example on Lyme. Many people have a Lyme infection, and most do not suffer from it. If you look at root canal teeth, most of those are often identified with a Lyme infection. Is it the Lyme? Perhaps yes or no or depends.

Is it strictly structure only? Also yes, no or maybe. In my experience, most things are complicated and/or multi-factorial. The body can take a lot of abuse, but there is a tipping point somewhere.

The only thing that can be said with certainly regarding health is that most orthodox physicians will hurt more than help with chronic disease.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down