Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
O/T Possible Shingles, What To Do Next and Aciclovir?  EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
O/T Possible Shingles, What To Do Next and Aciclovir?  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
O/T Possible Shingles, What To Do Next and Aciclovir?  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
O/T Possible Shingles, What To Do Next and Aciclovir?  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
O/T Possible Shingles, What To Do Next and Aciclovir?  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
O/T Possible Shingles, What To Do Next and Aciclovir?  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
O/T Possible Shingles, What To Do Next and Aciclovir?  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
O/T Possible Shingles, What To Do Next and Aciclovir?  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
O/T Possible Shingles, What To Do Next and Aciclovir?  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

O/T Possible Shingles, What To Do Next and Aciclovir?

Go down

O/T Possible Shingles, What To Do Next and Aciclovir?  Empty O/T Possible Shingles, What To Do Next and Aciclovir?

Post  goten574 Wed May 18, 2016 4:07 am

I'm a 30 year old male and about 3 weeks ago, I started feeling weak, lightheaded at times, minor diarrhea and generally feeling unwell but nothing too bad. Around the same time, the upper left side of my breast area felt sore. Last week I noticed 3 small red rashes have appeared all on the left side of my torso. There is a cluster on my left breast, a circular cluster at the center top of my chest (between my left and right breast area) and another small cluster at the back of my left shoulder. This week the red rashes have become bumpy and raised and it's very sore but not much pain just discomfort, I feel fine otherwise apart from a cough that can become quite frequent at times.

I visited my GP today and told him what I just told you. He took a very brief look and said he thinks he agrees with me but usually people of my age don't get it. I was disappointed he didn't do a proper inspection, it felt very brief. He prescribed me 800mg Aciclovir / Acyclovir (take one, three times a day for 10 days) and also Fusidic Acid 2% cream. I have the prescription here but haven't actually used it yet. Is it even worth me spending the money to get these two products? I heard Aciclovir is only effective if used within the first couple of days of the rash forming but I've had the rash for about 2 weeks now. I have some 1000mg  L-Lysine on the way and also some Apple Cider Vinegar. I would just like some advice please. I had Chicken Pox as a child and the doctor asked me to come in next week to have a blood test.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down