Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
how to up your testosterone level naturally? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
how to up your testosterone level naturally? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
how to up your testosterone level naturally? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
how to up your testosterone level naturally? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
how to up your testosterone level naturally? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
how to up your testosterone level naturally? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
how to up your testosterone level naturally? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
how to up your testosterone level naturally? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
how to up your testosterone level naturally? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

how to up your testosterone level naturally?

+4
CausticSymmetry
The Natural
Jocko59
GoodThings
8 posters

Go down

how to up your testosterone level naturally? Empty how to up your testosterone level naturally?

Post  GoodThings Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:45 am

CS: i am already taking maca from swanson. Any other sups that can up my testosterone level? Thanks.

GoodThings

Back to top Go down

how to up your testosterone level naturally? Empty Perhaps Trying DHEA. That might help you with that situation**

Post  Jocko59 Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:22 pm

NM

Jocko59

Back to top Go down

how to up your testosterone level naturally? Empty Re: how to up your testosterone level naturally?

Post  The Natural Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:33 pm

GoodThings wrote:CS: i am already taking maca from swanson. Any other sups that can up my testosterone level? Thanks.

Toco-8, nettles.

The Natural

Back to top Go down

how to up your testosterone level naturally? Empty Re: how to up your testosterone level naturally?

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:27 pm

GoodThings - According to studies, Maca does not alter hormone levels. So far research only suggests that it raises IGF-1 levels.

DHEA supplementation is only recommended if the body levels are low, such as seen in adrenal fatigue and the dosage must be correct. It would be preferable to optimize your body's production of DHEA and/or Testosterone. Adrenal fatigue could be factor if DHEA is low and if there is indication of hypotension (low blood pressure), dizziness from sitting to standing position.

However, in most cases it is the contrary, DHEA is plentiful and too much adrenal hormones of the wrong kind could be interfering with testosterone levels.

Stress hormones can dampened down potential testosterone levels, so assuming adrenal function is not inadequate, elevated cortisol can push testosterone levels down.

The answer to this is either Taking Relora or phosphatidylserine. This increases testosterone/cortisol ratio significantly.

If there is an estrogen problem that could be causing too much binding protein of testosterone. Diindolylmethane, or DIM can help free up testosterone and at the same time improve estrogen metabolism.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  EIC Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:47 pm

On the issue of of estrogen metabolism, iodine has the same effects as DIM. Therefore, Iodoral/Lugols and DIM may be redundant.

EIC

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:31 pm

EIC, you have reference to iodine and DIM being the same in this context? would be helpful - thanks

I take both - so the interest

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacier Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:08 pm

Throw weight lifting in there as well.

Glacier

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:56 am

I recommend using a natural progesterone cream.

Recently, after getting estrogen sides from a PM topical trial, I found that estrogen metabolisers/inhibitors were not enough. Progesterone cream provided the difference.

Also, regarding Relora. It is effective, but hair loss is a very common side effect. Even in users that don't have MPB, on weight loss boards, you'll see every third post mentioning hair loss.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down