Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. EmptyToday at 12:43 am by MikeGore

» zombie cells
A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men.

+9
hadrion
goten574
baller234
magic_gro
DouglasM
lund
Just_A_Signal
sdguy
Southbeach
13 posters

Go down

A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. Empty A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men.

Post  Southbeach Fri May 21, 2010 4:33 pm

So ejaculation *DOES* reduce T-SEEMS TO TAKE 7 days to fully recover...

J Zhejiang Univ Sci. 2003 Mar-Apr;4(2):236-40.
A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men.

Jiang M, Xin J, Zou Q, Shen JW.

Department of Life Science, Hangzhou Normal College, Hangzhou 310020, China. jiangmy@mail.hz.zj.cn
Abstract

The purpose of this study is to gain understanding of the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. The serum testosterone concentrations of 28 volunteers were investigated daily during abstinence periods after ejaculation for two phases. The authors found that the fluctuations of testosterone levels from the 2nd to 5th day of abstinence were minimal. On the 7th day of abstinence, however, a clear peak of serum testosterone appeared, reaching 145.7% of the baseline ( P < 0.01). No regular fluctuation was observed following continuous abstinence after the peak. Ejaculation is the precondition and beginning of the special periodic serum testosterone level variations, which would not occur without ejaculation. The results showed that ejaculation-caused variations were characterized by a peak on the 7th day of abstinence; and that the effective time of an ejaculation is 7 days minimum. These data are the first to document the phenomenon of the periodic change in serum testosterone level; the correlation between ejaculation and periodic change in the serum testosterone level, and the pattern and characteristics of the periodic change.

Southbeach

Back to top Go down

A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. Empty Re: A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men.

Post  sdguy Fri May 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Just like cutting sugars and refined carbs, if you want to look good and stay healthy you can't enjoy yourself. Ain't life a bitch?

sdguy

Back to top Go down

A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men. Empty Re: A research on the relationship between ejaculation and serum testosterone level in men.

Post  Just_A_Signal Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:39 am

full text

http://www.zju.edu.cn/jzus/2003/0302/030219.pdf

Just_A_Signal

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:43 am

Chinese DNA not meant for procreation.......JK

I am sure the more prolific cultures may produce different results...

This may very well have to do something with prolactin - pop in some dostinex, ejaculate and test again.....would be interesting info

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  DouglasM Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:50 pm

i am a frequent masturbator and i've wondered if it had something to do with fatigue and hair loss

its difficult to stop however

i went 1 month without it and i had so much energy and i did notice my hair was better
DouglasM
DouglasM

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:31 pm

does decreased serum T likely mean (as a consequence) increased DHT? or rather decreased DHT?

thanks!
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  baller234 Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:34 am

lund wrote:Chinese DNA not meant for procreation.......JK

I am sure the more prolific cultures may produce different results...

This may very well have to do something with prolactin - pop in some dostinex, ejaculate and test again.....would be interesting info

I would consider the Chinese to be very prolific seeing as how they are the most populous people on the planet and they are having to enforce population control measures to keep the population in check.

baller234

Back to top Go down

Post  DouglasM Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Who here ejaculates a lot?

like once a day, two times a day....

I'd like to know if people with full head of hair don't even ejaculate
DouglasM
DouglasM

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:40 am

I don't understand what this means in terms of hair loss. Can someone explain in plain English? Embarassed
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:57 pm

I was highly sexually active since I was 17 and went from long term relationship to long term relationship where I had frequent sex with the girls/women I dated. I also masturbated once a day at least.

I didn't suffer from any kind of hair loss until I was 33-34 years of age. No temple recession. Nothing.

If there was a link to this and masturbation/ejaculation, why didn't I lose my hair in my 20's?

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  albe Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:27 pm

^^^There are proven links to androgens and hair loss, yet people don't always lose their hair when they are young and their androgens are highest. So your situation doesn't disprove the hypothesis.

I still have a hard time believing a significant link occurs between hair and ejaculation, though.

albe

Back to top Go down

Post  DouglasM Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:21 am

bruce lee mentioned how you shouldn't masturbate too much because it removes chi or something from body

i hear MMA fighters also try to sub-stain from sex before fights

I know if feel more fatigued and tired after ejaculation
DouglasM
DouglasM

Back to top Go down

Post  2tuff007 Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:41 pm

check out www.herballoveshop.com

This site says that too much masterbation can cause everything from hairloss to impotence!

2tuff007

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:23 pm

DouglasM wrote:

My best friend's dad owned World Extreme Cagefighting before it was sold to UFC. Then when UFC bought it they offered him a job at UFC as a manager. I remember when my friend and I were partying in Las Vegas with him he referenced this rule and told me how pissed the managers were at Chuck Liddel because they found out he had some woman in his room the night before a fight.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  baller234 Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:13 am

DouglasM wrote:bruce lee mentioned how you shouldn't masturbate too much because it removes chi or something from body

I know if feel more fatigued and tired after ejaculation

It's is a common belief in Chinese medicine and I personally believe that there is some merit to it. Look into Taoism if you're interested

baller234

Back to top Go down

Post  jpharry Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:24 am

2 interesting articles on masterbation and its possible relationship to hairloss

http://www.herballove.com/article.asp?art=614

http://www.hps-online.com/tsy4.htm

jpharry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down