Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Thiodine - What are the thoughts on this supplement? EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Thiodine - What are the thoughts on this supplement? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 5:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Thiodine - What are the thoughts on this supplement? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 12:23 pm by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Thiodine - What are the thoughts on this supplement? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 12:51 pm by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Thiodine - What are the thoughts on this supplement? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 2:04 pm by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Thiodine - What are the thoughts on this supplement? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 2:20 pm by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Thiodine - What are the thoughts on this supplement? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 2:25 am by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Thiodine - What are the thoughts on this supplement? EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 9:16 pm by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Thiodine - What are the thoughts on this supplement? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:57 pm by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Thiodine - What are the thoughts on this supplement?

2 posters

Go down

Thiodine - What are the thoughts on this supplement? Empty Thiodine - What are the thoughts on this supplement?

Post  MikeGore Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:01 am

I was thinking of taking iodine. I want to properly supplement my body with iodine. I have always taking it on the way easy side just taking Kelp supplements in the past, but I have a feeling that is not enough. Would taking one supplement of Thiodine be enough and be safe?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Thiodine - What are the thoughts on this supplement? Empty Re: Thiodine - What are the thoughts on this supplement?

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:51 pm

MikeGore wrote:I was thinking of taking iodine. I want to properly supplement my body with iodine. I have always taking it on the way easy side just taking Kelp supplements in the past, but I have a feeling that is not enough. Would taking one supplement of Thiodine be enough and be safe?

It's a bit pricey, compared to say Iosol, but either will work.

https://www.iherb.com/pr/TPCS-Iosol-Formula-II-1-fl-oz-30-ml/4785?=hil335

You're right, small amounts are just not enough (but always start small).

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Thiodine - What are the thoughts on this supplement? Empty Re: Thiodine - What are the thoughts on this supplement?

Post  MikeGore Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:24 pm

Thanks CS. I'll definitely be starting taking iodine regularly.

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:53 pm

I have been taking Detoxadine for the Thyroid. Feel like it was more difficult to swallow the pills today, like my throat is shutting down. Could I be taking too much iodine?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down