Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hair regeneration by small molecules that activate autophagy  EmptyToday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Hair regeneration by small molecules that activate autophagy  EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Hair regeneration by small molecules that activate autophagy  EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Hair regeneration by small molecules that activate autophagy  EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Hair regeneration by small molecules that activate autophagy  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Hair regeneration by small molecules that activate autophagy  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Hair regeneration by small molecules that activate autophagy  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hair regeneration by small molecules that activate autophagy  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Hair regeneration by small molecules that activate autophagy  EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hair regeneration by small molecules that activate autophagy

4 posters

Go down

Hair regeneration by small molecules that activate autophagy  Empty Hair regeneration by small molecules that activate autophagy

Post  Southbeach Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:46 pm

Including Metformin and Rapamycin. Age reversal compounds bringing hair along for the ride...

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2018/04/18/303495.full.pdf

Southbeach

Back to top Go down

Hair regeneration by small molecules that activate autophagy  Empty Re: Hair regeneration by small molecules that activate autophagy

Post  magic_gro Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:23 pm

I had quit metformin because I thought it was making me shed...
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Hair regeneration by small molecules that activate autophagy  Empty Re: Hair regeneration by small molecules that activate autophagy

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:40 am

magic_gro wrote:I had quit metformin because I thought it was making me shed...

It's always puzzled me why metformin is always lumped into a "pro-longevity" drug, when in fact
Metformin reduces the absorption of vitamin B12, chromium and magnesium, all of which in contribute to insulin resistance.

Certainty there are prolongevity studies in mice and worms, but it also beats up the pancreas in humans. There are safer ways to improve insulin signaling (lipoic acid just for one).

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Serge Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:29 am

CS,

What do you think about the comparisons between Metformin and Berberine? Berberine appears to be the cheaper, natural version of Metformin, but that doesn’t mean it has all the same negatives/benefits.

Serge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down