Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hairloss diet EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Hairloss diet EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Hairloss diet EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Hairloss diet EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Hairloss diet EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Hairloss diet EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Hairloss diet EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hairloss diet EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
Hairloss diet EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hairloss diet

+3
1alexie
angled
bh1546
7 posters

Go down

Hairloss diet Empty Hairloss diet

Post  bh1546 Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:43 pm

Just trying to get some ideas for things to eat that are decent for hairloss sufferers. Trying to get a good morning regimen. I have been eating a lot of fruits in the morning but think the sugar is bad. Post em!

When I was on my chicken and veggie diet my hair felt great but I would have withered away. Have a hard time gaining weight. Thanks

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Hairloss diet Empty Re: Hairloss diet

Post  angled Thu May 31, 2018 7:51 pm

The best primary proteins for hair loss are red meat, lean meat, fish, eggs, poultry and cheese. And the “secondary” proteins such as beans, lentils, pulses, nuts etc.

Vegetarians need to take special care in obtaining adequate protein since the protein quality is generally poorer in vegetable products.

But if you are a non-vegetarian who regularly uses dairy products and eggs, as well as a variety of legumes and nuts then you should not have any difficulty obtaining enough protein.

It is believed that hair loss in individuals sticking to low nutrient diets is caused by an inadequate protein in their food intake. There is medical documentation showing that patients following severely restricted diets show signs of hair loss or weak hair when there is low in protein diet and therefore it also easier to pull out hair from the scalp. You can include this in the pool of nutrient deficiency.

People who religiously follow a weight reduction diet that is both low in calories and deficient in protein. Dry, colourless and sparse hairs are several of the common traits.

angled

https://rejuvenatehairtransplant.com/hair-transplant-in-india/

Back to top Go down

Post  1alexie Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:18 am

My brother-in-law is suffering from stress lately, which contribute to his hair loss recently. He turns vegan recently and is doing exercise to avoid overthinking. He is also taking some hair supplement to ensure that he won't lose more hair strand.

1alexie

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:54 am

1alexie wrote:My brother-in-law is suffering from stress lately, which contribute to his hair loss recently. He turns vegan recently and is doing exercise to avoid overthinking. He is also taking some hair supplement to ensure that he won't lose more hair strand.

For stress he ought to take vitamin B complex especially.  Brewer's yeast is a great option for vegans, high in protein and B complex.  It definitely is anti-stress. And a great food for hair health.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:42 am

Delphine wrote:
1alexie wrote:My brother-in-law is suffering from stress lately, which contribute to his hair loss recently. He turns vegan recently and is doing exercise to avoid overthinking. He is also taking some hair supplement to ensure that he won't lose more hair strand.

For stress he ought to take vitamin B complex especially.  Brewer's yeast is a great option for vegans, high in protein and B complex.  It definitely is anti-stress.  And a great food for hair health.

I second that.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:20 am

Delphine wrote:

For stress he ought to take vitamin B complex especially.  Brewer's yeast is a great option for vegans, high in protein and B complex.  It definitely is anti-stress.  And a great food for hair health.

Nutritional yeast is more or less the same thing right? And it tastes like cheese Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:35 am

johndoe1225 wrote:
Delphine wrote:

Nutritional yeast is more or less the same thing right?  And it tastes like cheese Very Happy

No, nutritional yeast is different than brewer's yeast. They are frequently confused. Nutritional yeast is a lot tastier and can go on popcorn, in soups etc.
Brewer's yeast is more medicinal, no one likes the taste, but it sure delivers on protein, B complex, chromium and selenium. It is a "youthing" food.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  angled Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:16 pm

Eat, eat and eat, this is not good, you should do yoga & exercise. Physical activity is helpful for the body.

Physical activity gives a good chance t make a healthy and fit body. Physical activity manages out boy vitamins, nutrition, blood, kidney and many things.

angled

https://rejuvenatehairtransplant.com/hair-transplant-in-india/

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:11 am

Delphine wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:
Delphine wrote:

Nutritional yeast is more or less the same thing right?  And it tastes like cheese Very Happy

No, nutritional yeast is different than brewer's yeast.  They are frequently confused.  Nutritional yeast is a lot tastier and can go on popcorn, in soups etc.
Brewer's yeast is more medicinal, no one likes the taste, but it sure delivers on protein, B complex, chromium and selenium.   It is a "youthing" food.  

Oh, but nutritional yeast isn't a bad idea is it? It's still pretty loaded with B vitamins.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:29 am

johndoe1225 wrote:
Delphine wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:
Delphine wrote:

No, nutritional yeast is different than brewer's yeast.  They are frequently confused.  Nutritional yeast is a lot tastier and can go on popcorn, in soups etc.
Brewer's yeast is more medicinal, no one likes the taste, but it sure delivers on protein, B complex, chromium and selenium.   It is a "youthing" food.  

Oh, but nutritional yeast isn't a bad idea is it?  It's still pretty loaded with B vitamins.

It's great!  This is reminding me I need to restock it.  Adds a lot of flavor along with nutrition.   It is just that brewer's yeast is the heavy hitter.

Brewer's yeast is a key ingredient in a blender recipe that was popular back in the 70's, invented by Naura Hayden,  that called for no fewer than FOUR tablespoons of brewer's yeast along with four of lecithin.
I took it for a while and you definitely get results with it.  Other ingredients were:

2 cups skim milk
1 tablespoon safflower oil
2 packets (or equivalent) sugar substitute
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

I used whole milk, and a banana instead for sweetening.  Never trusted sugar subs or skim milk.

Anyway, you keep this in the fridge and imbibe as needed.  Can take the place of a meal or two.  I may get on board with this again since I did experience great results.
I was also a runner at the time and I got a real glow!
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  trucks Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:01 pm

Eggs, berries, spinach, fatty fish. and sweet potatoes are all great source. A lack of the right nutrients including vitamins A, C, D and E, zinc, B vitamins, iron, biotin, protein and essential fatty acids may slow down hair growth or even cause hair loss.

trucks

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:08 am

Delphine wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:
Delphine wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:
Delphine wrote:

Oh, but nutritional yeast isn't a bad idea is it?  It's still pretty loaded with B vitamins.

It's great!  This is reminding me I need to restock it.  Adds a lot of flavor along with nutrition.   It is just that brewer's yeast is the heavy hitter.

Brewer's yeast is a key ingredient in a blender recipe that was popular back in the 70's, invented by Naura Hayden,  that called for no fewer than FOUR tablespoons of brewer's yeast along with four of lecithin.
I took it for a while and you definitely get results with it.  Other ingredients were:

2 cups skim milk

I used whole milk, and a banana instead for sweetening.  Never trusted sugar subs or skim milk.

Anyway, you keep this in the fridge and imbibe as needed.  Can take the place of a meal or two.  I may get on board with this again since I did experience great results.

Thanks that sounds interesting, I guess I'll try some brewer's yeast, but keep nutritional yeast as my main one.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:21 am

johndoe1225 wrote:
Delphine wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:
Delphine wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:
Delphine wrote:

2 cups skim milk

Thanks that sounds interesting, I guess I'll try some brewer's yeast, but keep nutritional yeast as my main one.

If you try the shake, let us know how you like it.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down