Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Wisdom Tooth Infection.. how to prevent? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Wisdom Tooth Infection.. how to prevent? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Wisdom Tooth Infection.. how to prevent? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Wisdom Tooth Infection.. how to prevent? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Wisdom Tooth Infection.. how to prevent? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Wisdom Tooth Infection.. how to prevent? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Wisdom Tooth Infection.. how to prevent? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Wisdom Tooth Infection.. how to prevent? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Wisdom Tooth Infection.. how to prevent? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Wisdom Tooth Infection.. how to prevent?

2 posters

Go down

Wisdom Tooth Infection.. how to prevent? Empty Wisdom Tooth Infection.. how to prevent?

Post  helpmyhair1 Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:06 am

This time last year, my wisdom tooth on my left side bottom jaw started to hurt. Within days, it was infected and I had to go to the dentist and be put on a round of anti-biotics for 2 weeks. It definitely negatively impacted my hair when that happened.

Now only a year later, the same wisdom tooth feels like its in the beginning stages of getting an infection.

My question is, how can I prevent it from getting infected?

Like right now I think its hurting because my gums are torn up a little. I did a warm salt water rinse earlier but not sure if it did much.

I know I should get it removed asap, but right now, I just need to prevent it from getting infected and having to be in pain and on anti-biotics for the next couple of weeks.

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Wisdom Tooth Infection.. how to prevent? Empty Re: Wisdom Tooth Infection.. how to prevent?

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:52 am

helpmyhair1 wrote:This time last year, my wisdom tooth on my left side bottom jaw started to hurt. Within days, it was infected and I had to go to the dentist and be put on a round of anti-biotics for 2 weeks. It definitely negatively impacted my hair when that happened.

Now only a year later, the same wisdom tooth feels like its in the beginning stages of getting an infection.

My question is, how can I prevent it from getting infected?

Like right now I think its hurting because my gums are torn up a little. I did a warm salt water rinse earlier but not sure if it did much.

I know I should get it removed asap, but right now, I just need to prevent it from getting infected and having to be in pain and on anti-biotics for the next couple of weeks.

2 easy things:

Oil pulling using organic extra virgin coconut oil for no less than 15 to 20 minutes per day (could be at any time). Using a small amount is easier than using a lot (less fatigue)....Easy to do this when you're at a computer...it's easier to distract yourself from the work.

This helps to reduce the infection within a matter of a week, maybe more...Eventually will aid in mineralization.
Even if this is just an infection and not to do with anything else, this technique will greatly reduce pain in a matter of days and help keep the infection at bay...eventually getting rid of it completely.

The 2nd thing which is probably controversial for most is not to brush your teeth using conventional glycerine-based toothpastes. In fact, would suggest you do not brush your teeth at all, unless it's a non-glycerine based powder....However, it's actually best to rely on the oil pulling completely.

Why? 2 reasons, first glycerine which is in most toothpastes (99% of them), prevents mineralization...and it also prevents beneficial microbes/bacteria from protecting the teeth.  It's ironic to say the least that brushing teeth can prevent proper mineralization.

Coconut oil does a wonderful job at keeping the breath fresh and helps eliminate the real nasty stuff.

Highly recommended to dispose of the coconut oil not in the sink or toilet (it will clog the plumbing), instead use some type of disposable canister and dump in the trash or garden.

Also, there are other reasons why infections can be born out...more info here on that.

http://longevitypost.com/truth-revealed-really-prevent-reverse-cavities/

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down