Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by grail

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid

+2
Crusher
Marvey
6 posters

Go down

Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid Empty Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid

Post  Marvey Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:07 pm

hi
i saw this product Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid are for sexual issues... well i am the kind of guy who really have to much sexual power to be honest i would like to have my libid a bit reduced because i am allways thinking about sex... do you guys really think i need this product? i think if i take it i will have more power and i dont want...i am not sure if this product is good for other things but i see the main issue is the sexual health..thats why i am asking
thx

p.s i take dayly finesterida about 1.5 year and i dont have any sexual probs i still have enought power

Marvey

Back to top Go down

Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid Empty Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid

Post  Crusher Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:58 pm

I don't think that Acetyl L & ... will slow down your sexual activity a little bit.
May be Saw palmetto - 320 mg or 640 mg
each day - could be helpful (at the same time you're on one more strong DHT-Inhibitor).

I wonder that fin does not reduce your sexual activity, I've got terrible sides.

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid Empty Re: Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid

Post  Marvey Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:23 pm

hi
i take generic finesterida.. never got any prob with it.

Marvey

Back to top Go down

Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid Empty Re: Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid

Post  Marvey Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:24 pm

Saw palmeto will reduce my sexual power a bit? if soo i will take it... and a about l-carnitine do you think i need it?

Marvey

Back to top Go down

Post  Nashville Hairline Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:38 am

Saw Palmetto has also been reported by some folks as an aphrodisiac..I wouldn't recommend it for your problem.

Nashville Hairline

Back to top Go down

Post  Swimmy Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:08 am

Nashville Hairline wrote:Saw Palmetto has also been reported by some folks as an aphrodisiac..I wouldn't recommend it for your problem.

I agree I have been taking Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid once a day. I take 1000 mg of saw a day. Along with 1000 mg of borage oil......No sexual side effects and initially when I started my sex drive shot up. My orgasms were hell of alot more powerful. I think I've gotten use to it since. So I think the sex drive has slowed down to normalcy from the constant intake.

Swimmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:36 pm

Nashville Hairline wrote:Saw Palmetto has also been reported by some folks as an aphrodisiac..I wouldn't recommend it for your problem.

Yes, bad speculation I did.
On SP I had nearly the same sides I had taking fin.
But as you have written, you have no sides on fin and so the conclusion might
be that SP probably will not reduce your sex drive.

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:11 am

I'm not sure about Saw Palmetto helping with sex drive other than a helping older men perform when they have an enlarged prostate. Saw Palmetto isn't the best thing to take for that anyway. Acetyl L-Carnitine is proven to increase sexual function however.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Marvey Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:13 am

this means i can skip Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid right..

Marvey

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:17 am

If you want to get closer to the side-effects of finasteride then yes. But beware that it is not just limited to sexual function. It can affect the mind as well so if you start to feel anxious or depressed you'll know it's the finasteride.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marvey Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:50 am

i see , soo this Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid can help me in other ways not only the sexual thing.. ok then i will take it Smile

Marvey

Back to top Go down

Acetyl L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid Empty alpha lipoic acid

Post  lipac Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:09 am

Anyone else tried alpha lipoic acid? What are the supposed uses for taking it?

lipac

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:54 am

lipac - It protects against the adverse metabolic effects of eating refined starches and sugars and helps improve glucose metabolism while generating important antioxidants and extending the activity of other antioxidants. More info here: www.Immortalhair.org
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down