Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells?? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells?? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells?? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells?? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells?? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells?? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells?? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells?? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells?? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

+9
sanderson
Hairbeback
Schitz Popinov
john3333
fobzrus
Maverick70
Brabus
cdto2012
Jimbosteve88
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells?? Empty Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  Jimbosteve88 Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:26 am

Has anyone else checked out Dr. Morse??? I've gone to a plant based diet and I'm taking his upper circulation and brain and nerve formulas I'm having a hell of a lot less shedding. But will it reverse? I've tried detoxing but man I lost so much weight, so sticking to a plant based diet for now till I get my weight back up. Anyone else watch his videos on hairloss and cause by acidosis?

Jimbosteve88

Back to top Go down

Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells?? Empty Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  cdto2012 Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:31 am

how about posting some links about the subject ?  We discussed lymph and hairloss here recently

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11746p450-regrowth-photos-dt-cpr-method

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells?? Empty Re: Dr. Robert Morse cure for baldness is getting our lymphatic system moving again and regenerating our cells??

Post  Jimbosteve88 Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:37 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcEKOa1RW0A from 1.46.51

or you can search on raw figs and type in hairloss theres a lot of info to go through but give a week or two and watch loads of his vids

http://www.rawfigs.com/?s=hair+loss®=0

Jimbosteve88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbosteve88 Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:39 am

If this is all true we need to get this out there as much as possible. People have health problems and there's no need of it.

Jimbosteve88

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:32 pm

I spent a recent 5 months drinking 5 liters of fruit juice a day, and ate  light regular foods. I did 10 - 13 day juice fasts about every 8 weeks.  I put on extra flab weight, and found that the fructose was overworking my liver, so my skin and clarity of my eye whites was eventually getting worse.I was taking a multivitamin and high quality minerals also.

One thing that I really hate is when an organization spams the google SEO search.  Basically they even write fake ( in my opinion)  "reviews" about a possible scam - it is just a bogus advertisement.

here is their fake "scam review" - the google header = "
Dr Robert Morse Review, Scam
- instead of testimonials and regrow pics,  we get this stupid advertisement .
http://drrobertmorsereview.com/

Below are some of the links that talk about the dangers to the body, cancer risks, and people ending up in the hospital.

http://www.sarahbesthealth.com/high-fruit-diet-disaster/

“It’s common scientific knowledge that if you have a lot of insulin in your bloodstream it causes inflammation in your arteries and elsewhere in your circulatory system, and this inflammation is a precursor to numerous different coronary artery factors.
“Not only that – when you do this, you’re stressing the beta cells of your pancreas, and also your adrenal glands and your thyroid. I’m seeing some people lately that are into raw foods that are running into adrenal and thyroid problems. This shouldn’t be happening. If you’re over-stressing your endocrine system this can definitely lead to serious problems later on in life.”
 "

causes inflammation in your arteries  is not at all good for hair regrow

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/02/11/all-fruit-diet.aspx

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/2015/07/fruitarian-diet-is-it-safe-or-really-healthy-for-you/

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:33 pm

Lymphatic system is the key, I have been saying this forever. If u can make the lymphatic system drain normally, there will be no more inflammation/sebum and with the Dt you have to take out the fibrosis.

Lymphatic massage in combination with dt therapy

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick70 Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:02 am

Brabus wrote:Lymphatic system is the key, I have been saying this forever. If u can make the lymphatic system drain normally, there will be no more inflammation/sebum and with the Dt you have to take out the fibrosis.

rebounder?

Maverick70

Back to top Go down

Post  fobzrus Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:53 pm

How you going with Dr Morse's Herbs? I've been taking them for over 12months now along with a pretty clean fruit/salad diet. I know I have always had massive lymph congestion problems and will take a long time to clean out, but still haven't regrown any hair yet.....how about you?

Peace

fobzrus

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:22 am

He's definitely one of this century's best doctors.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:40 am

Brabus wrote:Lymphatic system is the key, I have been saying this forever. If u can make the lymphatic system drain normally, there will be no more inflammation/sebum and with the Dt you have to take out the fibrosis.

This is very interesting.   Reason being - my hair loss problems started and have run concurrently with my sinus issues.  I'm constantly congested and often times I wake up with my nasal pathways completely blocked.  I feel like I'm not getting enough oxygen.

I've long suspected these issues were set in motion by an oral infection I had back in 2006.  I was prescribed antibiotics and the infection near my back left wisdom tooth cleared up - but I was so sick for over a week before I was on them.  Made me curious if the bacteria ended up moving around systemically.

Recently I started drinking stinging nettle and dandelion tea ..... it's been nonstop post nasal drip.

Schitz Popinov

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:07 pm

Interesting as Steve Jobs died of pancreatic cancer when while on a fruitarian diet

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  fobzrus Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:06 pm

Hairbeback - take a look at "Dr robert morse steve jobs" in google.

You'll find some videos he made on that concept. Don't jump against the fruit just yet

fobzrus

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:50 pm

Hairbeback - take a look at "Dr robert morse steve jobs" in google. You'll find some videos he made on that concept. Don't jump against the fruit just yet wrote:

I love fruit, but I think too much of anything is not good. Variety is important

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:56 pm

fobzrus wrote:Hairbeback - take a look at "Dr robert morse steve jobs" in google.

You'll find some videos he made on that concept. Don't jump against the fruit just yet

Looked u Dr Morse very Jobs, nothing turned up on the exact topic? What is the gist of it?

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  fobzrus Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:10 pm

Think this touches on ashton/steve: https://youtu.be/au4PWqzJtVk?t=923

fobzrus

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:38 pm

i 100% agree that hair loss is caused by the lymphatic system now. i remember this thread and stumbled on this conclusion on my own. what does he think the treatment is? it seems thyroid, potassium, magnesium, and sodium are central to getting water flow right again.

my hair loss started after i was doing some crazy diet shit that for sure put my systems out of wack. low carb, fasting, things like that i think can destroy the lymphatic system, then getting it back is proving a challenge.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:53 pm

Schitz Popinov wrote:

This is very interesting.   Reason being - my hair loss problems started and have run concurrently with my sinus issues.  I'm constantly congested and often times I wake up with my nasal pathways completely blocked.  I feel like I'm not getting enough oxygen.

I've long suspected these issues were set in motion by an oral infection I had back in 2006.  I was prescribed antibiotics and the infection near my back left wisdom tooth cleared up - but I was so sick for over a week before I was on them.  Made me curious if the bacteria ended up moving around systemically.

Recently I started drinking stinging nettle and dandelion tea .....  it's been nonstop post nasal drip.

yuuuupp.. the sinus issue is big for me too at times. ive managed to get mine down a lot though. ive noticed it co incides with constipation, which is another issue with the lymphatic system if it is messed up, the intestine will soak up water and cause constipation, then i think that can lead to messed up sinuses. then that can also lead to your body not getting rid of estrogen correctly and the estrogen starts piling up, starting to block your livers ability to function correctly... leading to your body not making thyroid probably... probably low salt also is increasing your prolactin... that is not helping with estrogen either. damn bro. daaaaaamn. this is it folks. in my opinion.

honestly, the fruit diet wont help you though. seriously, no protein.. its more important to get the water flowing right.. although i can see how the fructose is good, but i still think you need protein.

i think the "skull expansion" is literally water getting trapped in your head or something, or some kind of drainage issue or some kind of water retnetion in your head.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:32 pm

i think the "skull expansion" is literally water getting trapped in your head or something, or some kind of drainage issue or some kind of water retnetion in your head.
i agree ..Cerebrospinal fluid also shared by the spine so the retention could be down some where in the spine.
i remember that old expert who can sense this fluid pulse by putting his hands under your head  so he can find where this fluid is blocked which of course cause illnesses ,
then he can treat the body with his special exercise.
if pressure  is increased then the skull must be expand in order to protect the brain .
this high pressure could also caused headache and eyes pain .
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:45 pm

I did a lymphoscyntograph (not sure if correct term) basically a lymph scan of the forehead and apparently the left side of it is not draining correctly, because of my car accident that damaged it. Here you have it people. This is it, i found it. Bad lymphatic draining of scalp=hair loss. I didnt have any hairliss before my accident.

By doing a lymphatic drainage of my forehead, the swelling on my scalp is decreasing.

Bad news is there is no real cure for this

My accident was in 2011, i cant believe it took me 5 years to realise this

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:59 pm

sanderson wrote:
yuuuupp.. the sinus issue is big for me too at times. ive managed to get mine down a lot though. ive noticed it co incides with constipation, which is another issue with the lymphatic system if it is messed up, the intestine will soak up water and cause constipation, then i think that can lead to messed up sinuses. then that can also lead to your body not getting rid of estrogen correctly and the estrogen starts piling up, starting to block your livers ability to function correctly... leading to your body not making thyroid probably... probably low salt also is increasing your prolactin... that is not helping with estrogen either. damn bro. daaaaaamn. this is it folks. in my opinion.

honestly, the fruit diet wont help you though. seriously, no protein.. its more important to get the water flowing right.. although i can see how the fructose is good, but i still think you need protein.

All I have to say is wow.  I've never had anyone connect the dots like you just did.  

- I'm very constipated/bloated all the time.  If I don't take extra fiber it gets really bad and my lower abdomen puffs out.
- Over the years I've always had a elevated bilirubin levels.  One doctor suggested it was just some benign "Gilbert's Syndrome"
- My thyroid levels show elevated T3 and my TSH is always hovering between 2.4 and 3.2
- I've had weird cravings for salt and sugar for the last 10 years
- I wake up with so much pressure in my head with dull feeling up in the forehead area throughout most of the day.  My face has continued to get puffier to the point where I'm so self-conscious about it.

The only thing is in the last blood test I did about 2.5 years ago, my estradiol was actually at the bottom end of the range.  The skull expansion stuff always interests me.  My father is living proof - he's balded badly into a Norwood 4a and he's got a big bulldog head now.

Schitz Popinov

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:23 pm

Schitz Popinov wrote:
sanderson wrote:

All I have to say is wow.  I've never had anyone connect the dots like you just did.  

- I'm very constipated/bloated all the time.  If I don't take extra fiber it gets really bad and my lower abdomen puffs out.
- Over the years I've always had a elevated bilirubin levels.  One doctor suggested it was just some benign "Gilbert's Syndrome"
- My thyroid levels show elevated T3 and my TSH is always hovering between 2.4 and 3.2
- I've had weird cravings for salt and sugar for the last 10 years
- I wake up with so much pressure in my head with dull feeling up in the forehead area throughout most of the day.  My face has continued to get puffier to the point where I'm so self-conscious about it.

The only thing is in the last blood test I did about 2.5 years ago, my estradiol was actually at the bottom end of the range.  The skull expansion stuff always interests me.  My father is living proof - he's balded badly into a Norwood 4a and he's got a big bulldog head now.

yup.. sounds just like me. read this:

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/water.shtml
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:24 pm

Brabus wrote:I did a lymphoscyntograph (not sure if correct term) basically a lymph scan of the forehead and apparently the left side of it is not draining correctly, because of my car accident that damaged it. Here you have it people. This is it, i found it. Bad lymphatic draining of scalp=hair loss. I didnt have any hairliss before my accident.

By doing a lymphatic drainage of my forehead, the swelling on my scalp is decreasing.

Bad news is there is no real cure for this

My accident was in 2011, i cant believe it took me 5 years to realise this

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/water.shtml i linked it above also, but read

how are you draining it?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm

i remember about 5 or 6 years ago, i was drinking water, and i felt scalp itch from it. i wound up buying like 5 or 6 different brands of water thinking it was heavy metals in the water, trying to figure out WTF was causing the itch in my scalp. or thinking chlorine was in it or something. literally no explanation as to why it was happening. this 100% backs this up as well. i was like, i'm not eating sugar or junk food or anything, literally water and i am getting scalp itch from it.. w..t...f...
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Schitz Popinov Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:09 pm

sanderson wrote:

I forgot to ask why you made the comment "no protein".

I lift weights 3-4 days a week and consume about 130-150 grams of protein a day.

Schitz Popinov

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:13 pm

Schitz Popinov wrote:
sanderson wrote:

I forgot to ask why you made the comment "no protein".

I lift weights 3-4 days a week and consume about 130-150 grams of protein a day.  

i meant fruitarian diet has next to no protein in it so i dont think it would work very well for this issue, i agree protein is good
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next