Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» zombie cells
Is Dr Robert Morse a good health guidance? EmptyYesterday at 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Is Dr Robert Morse a good health guidance? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Is Dr Robert Morse a good health guidance? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Is Dr Robert Morse a good health guidance? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Is Dr Robert Morse a good health guidance? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Is Dr Robert Morse a good health guidance? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Is Dr Robert Morse a good health guidance? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Is Dr Robert Morse a good health guidance? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Is Dr Robert Morse a good health guidance? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Is Dr Robert Morse a good health guidance?

5 posters

Go down

Is Dr Robert Morse a good health guidance? Empty Is Dr Robert Morse a good health guidance?

Post  Iwillsucceed Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:51 pm

I've been watching a lot of his videos on YouTube, and wow, does he seem like a knowledgeable person or what? But that's what I really want to know, do you guys think what he says stands true? Because he basically goes against what most medical doctors would agree on. I mean, if he has cured all these people of these "incurable diseases" then what does that say about mainstream medicine? There are a lot of skeptics on the internet that don't agree at all with what he says, yet they follow what these so called "experts" say and most of them still end up with some sort of degenerative disease. Do you guys believe in the acid/base ideology? I have studied chemistry and it makes complete sense to me, but with some people agreeing on one thing then others disputing it, what are we supposed to believe?

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

Is Dr Robert Morse a good health guidance? Empty Re: Is Dr Robert Morse a good health guidance?

Post  sindre Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:02 am

There are many good counterpoints to this acid-alkaline hypothesis:

https://www.google.no/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1ASUT_noNO709NO709&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=ACID+HYPOTHESIS+REFUTED+STUDY&*

sindre

Back to top Go down

Is Dr Robert Morse a good health guidance? Empty Nothing beats it

Post  tooyoungforthis Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:17 am

when you start moving your lymph ( substitute cold water for warm/hot water to break up decades old congested lymph)(buy a thermos) you won't have to ask questions like that again, you'll be amazed at what starts happening after a couple weeks) hydration can only be achieved through lymph moving.. You'll realize nature had it all figured out before we fucked up along the way.

Only experiencing this will make you realize how fortunate you are to be living in the time where truth is slowly unfolding. Robert morse speaks only the truth.

Don't buy his products.. go all raw and fruit and never mix foods and when you get things going.. You'll try his stuff cus you see he's actually in this to raise humanitites awareness of the human nature.

He made a video about why his products are as expensive as they are.. because hes got people crafting this stuff with only non-commercial herbs and extracts the properties at a much higher ratio.. no doubt if he ever becomes mainstream( i'm quite positive he will).. After all.. he is curing everything and he has thousands of videos on youtube answering questions. He will be targeted to suppress the beauty of nature and how it is WAAAAAAAY SUPERIOR TO HUMAN INTELLECT...

thats right, breas , pasta, meat, etcc aren't designed for humans in the long run.. sucks to hear it but thats the price you pay for "awakening".

Trust your intuition and you'll see what I mean.

Oh and look at his heelaing crisis videos ASAP.

Peace

tooyoungforthis

Back to top Go down

Is Dr Robert Morse a good health guidance? Empty Re: Is Dr Robert Morse a good health guidance?

Post  Iwillsucceed Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:19 pm

Thanks a lot guys, very encouraging replies. As of the beginning of this week, I have practically only eaten fruit, with small amounts of salad and raw nuts, but I always seem to be hungry hahah. I can't get meat or pasta out of my head, serious cravings I guess. Do you guys have any advice on what else I could eat to fill me up a little more? I defiantly have changed for the better, I've been getting tired at the correct time of night now, and waking up real early feeling refreshed, when before I was a night owl and always felt sluggish in the morning.

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:23 pm

I have done many diets and lived off a few liters of juice an day also. With GMO and so many pesticides people need to experiment to see what is best for them. For me, too many fruits or fructose makes me put on flab weight and is hard on the liver to digest after a while.

When it comes to the real science I recommend the article below. PH is just electron biochemistry your blood PH is extremely controlled and the foods barely effect the range. For me learning about vitamin C dosing and detoxing is more important than an extreme diet. Better to learn the science and understand what is needed and what you are really trying to do.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/acidalkaline-myth-ever-die-arnold-wiseman-mr-paleo-

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwillsucceed Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:02 pm

cdto2012 wrote:I have done many diets and lived off a few liters of juice an day also.  With GMO and so many pesticides people need to experiment to see what is best for them.  For me,  too many fruits or fructose makes me put on flab weight and is hard on the liver to digest after a while.  

When it comes to the real science I recommend the article below.  PH is just electron biochemistry   your blood PH is extremely controlled and the foods barely effect the range.  For me learning about vitamin C dosing and detoxing is more important than an extreme diet.  Better to learn the science and understand what is needed and what you are really trying to do.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/acidalkaline-myth-ever-die-arnold-wiseman-mr-paleo-

Now this is where everyone is getting it wrong, and Dr Robert Morse hit the nail on the head. Your blood is like the kitchen, it delivers all the vital compounds to the cells of the body, BUT, it does not remove the waste products that the cells excrete. So what does this? Your lymphatic system! Your lymphatic system is like the sewer system of your body, it basically removes cell poop haha to the lymph nodes where bacteria breaks this "poop" into compounds that it can excrete through the kidneys and the skin. It also makes up 75% of the fluids in your body, whereas blood only makes up 25%. That in itself tells me just how important the lymphatic system is, and if everyone takes the time to appreciate what this guy is doing and really listen to what he is saying, you will begin to realise just how lost we have become through the medical and health industries.
So no, blood pH should not change at all, because it is simply not removing the acids within the body, YOUR LYMPHATIC SYSTEM DOES! If your blood were to experience ever a minor drop in pH, then it would only take a few minutes before you would die. So what would happen if the lymphatic system becomes congested due to consuming an abundance of acid producing foods? It cannot remove the acid waste products withing your body, and this is when we start to experience inflammation within the body.

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoungforthis Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:36 am

cdt.. you didn't try hard enough to find the answers. sorry but your experimenting wasn't guided by your intuition.. just easily influenced by intellectualism.

Lymph drainage AKA sewer drianage is the most logical thing on the planet..
Fruit fructose is perfect for humans.. it's just you probably didn't do it well enough to start seeing the benefits..

the lymph is affecting every single organ in your body.. THyroid issues? can be traced to the lymph, pancreas.. lymph, everything goes back to the lymph. and how well your kidneys are handleing it.. and how well your adrenals are handleing the kidneys..
it makes so much sense that the perfectly designed human body would have a self-renewable system of waste..

Oh and an extreme diet as you mention is only extreme in todays world where we cook food and manufacture the most inorganic compounds to overwhelm our tasste buds...

tooyoungforthis

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:00 am

I am very involved in fruit juice 13 day fasts, intestinal and heavy metal detoxing,  and in support of keeping the lymph system healthy.  Here is why I write, to keep the biochemistry separate form the intuition, hunches, and inner leadings.

first  Iwillsucceed  wrote :

" Your lymphatic system is like the sewer system of your body, it basically removes cell poop haha to the lymph nodes where bacteria breaks this "poop" into compounds that it can excrete through the kidneys and the skin "

can you give a source that it is bacteria being used and not enzymes ?

tooyoungforthis   - fructose is  a heavy burden on the liver to digest. Not excited about the source of the article,  but it is a good summary about fructose that is backed up with many other sources.

https://paleoleap.com/10-reasons-why-fructose-is-bad/
"
Excess fructose damages the liver and leads to insulin resistance in the liver as well as fatty liver disease. In fact, fructose has the same effects on the liver as alcohol (ethanol), which is already well known as a liver toxin.
Fructose reacts with proteins and polyunsaturated fats in our bodies 7 times more than glucose. This reaction creates AGEs (advanced glycation end-products), which are compounds that create oxidative damage in our cells and ultimately lead or contribute to inflammation and a host of chronic diseases.
Fructose increases uric acid production, which, in excess, can cause gout, kidney stones and precipitate or aggravate hypertension.
While most of your body’s cells can’t use fructose as a source of energy, the bacteria in your gut can and excess fructose can create gut flora imbalances, promote bacterial overgrowth and promote the growth of pathogenic bacteria.
In part because of the damage done to the liver, chronic excess fructose causes dyslipidemia, which means that your blood lipid markers tend to shift towards numbers that indicate a risk for heart disease.
"

the list goes on at length.
Basically people have different tolerances to fructose, and the animal based studies do not realistically apply to humans.  That fructose is well linked to increased uric acid production in humans,  makes fructose a harmful acid producing sugar.

http://diabetes.diabetesjournals.org/content/62/10/3307
"As mentioned, fructose increases intracellular and circulating uric acid levels due to increased nucleotide turnover and nucleotide synthesis. Initially the rise in serum uric acid is best shown shortly (30–60 min) after fructose ingestion (or ingestion of HFCS or sucrose), but total 24-h levels are also elevated  "

The main problem with the lymph system is that it does not have a pump, it relies on breathing,  exercise, and counter gravity flow. It seems just as important to focus on making the lymph system circulate, rather than most of the focus on eating a highly restricted and potentially imbalanced diet.  I don't think CS is a supporter of most raw food or vegan diets from what I have seen.
Here are some ways recommended to cleanse the lymph system some prevention, some circulation, but lot limited to diet for sure.
http://thechalkboardmag.com/detox-your-lymph-10-holistic-treatments-for-lymphatic-system

So as a person that has done a few 13 day juice lymph cleanses, yes they are great and recommended. Do I think that you can go long term without a super well balanced and scientifically refined diet ? I don't think that is likely that most people that just eat raw will end up with a balanced nutritional intake.

Lets have a scientific discussion, otherwise it is just everybodys opinion and preferences- that gets us not far.  Use references and studies.  I know they claim that proper lymph diet can cure any illness known to man, including hairloss,  but I am waiting to see the photos and documentation on these claims also.

Pure water fasting is just as powerful, I am not sure that the long term raw diet is so powerful, although fine if nutritionally balanced.   I think that it is the net detox that is best,  not that eating a raw unbalanced diet will do much good.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:16 am

Veganism is the way to go. I eat whole wheat every day because it's one of the healthiest foods. Lack of sleep is the number 1 cause of hairloss and death. You could probably regrow hair and live to 70-90 by only sleeping more, but you should still go vegan. Vegans are the people who live the longest.
Michael Greger will probably die when he's about 100-140years old. It's not his genetics. It's his cruelty free lifestyle. That's the difference between veganism and other diets.

Sleeping more will regrow hair and add 20 years to your life. Veganism will add another 20 years to your life. They're both important.

People need to sleep at least 9 hours every night. Nine is an important number. You also need at least nine fruits and vegetables a day.

Nothing is more important than this. You can probably stop exercising if you follow this lifestyle I've written out. After all, Michael Greger has found that carcass-rich paleo diets negate the benefits of exercise.

Honestly, Dr. Greger is a doctor and a researcher. He understands science. I'm not sure about Robert Morse. His videos are useless. His cure is the same for every disease. I'm not even sure why his videos get so many views. Still, his idea is good. Fruitarianism is good.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Is Dr Robert Morse a good health guidance? Empty michael greger bald as f**k

Post  tooyoungforthis Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:03 am

Veganism? unless it's raw veganism, sorry mate.. makes no logical sense to cook food.. never did, never will.

Cooked food is still acidic vegan or not.. grains are acidic.. even wholegrain etc..

I concur with sleep. although fasting is close to as beneficial as sleep if your not active.

Vegetables don't have energy( at least not in comparison to the perfect ripe fruit), we are ENERGY,. vegetables don't hydrate like fruit,. we are WATER and energy. Vegetables are not astringent. FRUITS ARE. Astringency is what moves lymph. Vegetables fail miserably in comparison to fruits in terms of antioxidants and pure nutritive value. fruits additionally have the fiber that vegetables have.

I mean is anyone hear gonna argue that there is a more perfect fruit for human species consumption than ripe BERRIES? NO.
Case close.

Michael greger is bald as hell. shiny bald.. like. atrophied lymph network level.

All indian gurus who advocate cooked vegan food cus its karma free are all bald and have atrophied lymph...

I am all for good karma and not promoting the suffering of other sentient beings.. but the only food meant to be eaten by man has always been the fruit which falls of a tree when perfeclty ripe. and its seeds produce more crop yield than any plant ..

Robert morse has the same cure for everything because there are no diseases.. it;s just the HOLISTIC failing of the system as a whole which starts to manifest in many so called "diseases"..

Herbs and fruit is where it's at.. ( all the seedless variations and cross breeding of fruit is gonna make us lose the only true cure there ever was for all our issues..

Again. the human body is so perfectly designed we can adapt to many things and SURVIVE. but never thrive and realize your true well-being until you accept the laws of nature and welcome fruit into your life..

Our hands are designe dot peel the skin of fruit and pick fruit.. our closest ancestors are fruigivores although they CAN SURVIVE but not thrive on an omnivorous diet.

No, we do not have carnivorous canines. we have frugivorous canines.. Any person who goes against a fruitarian diet is basically contributing to the suffering of millions. and is suppressing the truth because you cannot bear the thought of giving up all the stuff which you are addicted too.

Sorry if the post is overly aggressive. it's just I have personally had OBE's and experienced healing through fruit.. and I gotta say the only person on the planet advocating obe's and fruit is robert morse.. thats why he's got os many views.. because he is actually doing this selflessly..

It's got  to the point where im doubting anyone who goes against this diet to be a shill. because it can't get more real than RAW FOOD.. with enzymes..

I've talked to vegetarian people who are all about good karma etc.. but when I tell them that we were designed to eat RAW... LIKE EVERY MAMMAL ON THE PLANET>. they go into defense mode cause it implies they have to give up their addiction to the salty cooked food.. so a cooked foodist is just as addicted to the food as a meat eater is addicted to meat..
Fruitarianism is for truth-seekers.

Again. if you have a good lymph system you can eat rocks and drink petrol and as long as you are eliminating the waste you should be good.. but we are in the year 2017 when society is in a terribly degenerated state.. keep an eye out for the mentioning of ~"protein" and serious disease in the same phrase.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/lymphatic-vessels-discovered-central-nervous-system

ROBERT MORSE HAS BEEN SAYING THIS FOR 40 YEARS!!! JEEZ.. you guys still think this shit isn't being covered up? robert morse says baldness is a precursor to alzheimer, dementia, hearing loss.. ( depending on your lymphatic network of course).. wake up.. drop the diet bulshits and eat your real food and you wont have to ever count calories and you;l be eating like any animal.. exactly when you feel like it.

Detoxing on fruit and herbs is so aggressive people shit themselves and give up.. ( im talking, serious symptoms re-appear as healing crisis) ( traumatic emotions from experiences from your past will resurface

Some wake up in their 20s. some in their 50s,, some on their death bed.. some need several lifetimes to snap from societies aggressive conditioning of our brains.

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcreationislove.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fhuman-biology-indicates-our-optimal-food-diet-a-comparison-of-digestive-systems-for-frugivores-omnivores-carnivores-herbivores-hires.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcreationislove.com%2Fhumans-are-frugivores-were-designed-to-eat-mostly-fruit%2F&docid=aIZGXFaNJBpdTM&tbnid=4KRiUOjqxGuvdM%3A&vet=1&w=2041&h=1361&bih=864&biw=1745&q=species%20comparison%20frugivores&ved=0ahUKEwjGmc2_w8zSAhXDtRoKHWceCjQQMwgaKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

peace

tooyoungforthis

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:17 am

You are one of the smartest people on this forum, tooyoungforthis. Everything you say is true.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Post  john3333 Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:12 pm

Actually, you're wrong about karma. That's not real. My life proves that it's wrong.
john3333
john3333

Back to top Go down

Is Dr Robert Morse a good health guidance? Empty john check your PM

Post  tooyoungforthis Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:36 am

You are absolutely and profoundly wrong. karma is the most universal of all truths.. your inability to understand your own karma is part of the journey. the more you seek truth the more will be revealed. I thought suffering and looking for health at a young age was not what I deserved hence my "username" ..

But now I realised it was THE ONLY WAY FOR ME TO SNAP OUT OF IT.

Everybody has what they deserve, yes. the poeple dying of cancer. our beloved parents dying of diseases, a newborn dying of infant cancer it is all connected and part of that souls karmic balance. it takes some serious introspection to realise this in todays world.

Btw infant cancer is very simple. ( the mothers lymph system is so fucked up the developing fetus never has a properly efficient lymph system and they die as soon as theyre born. case closed.

that girl that humiliated you and dumped you for another guy in university.. yep you deserved it.
That drunk driver who killed your relatives.. it was their karmic debt being payed.. they aint dead. their souls transmigrated..
That puppy being squashed by a car on the road.. you guessed it.

If you get fired from your job you deserve it etcc.. yu may think with all your strength that you didnt but cosmic law is cosmic law.. when you find out who you really are. and no, it's not a simple "mammal" you will make sense of it.

the issue is this. in a society where all religious values( i follow no religion) and any conection to the divine, astral realms. is destroyed.. you get people wandering lost through life thinking YOLO.. there isnt anything afte rlife so i might as well smoke a pack of cigs a day, drink alcohol for the sake of social life.. etcc and basically kill ourselves by eating food which we have been told is healthty. you also get people persueing big houses cars, material things which have ZERO value.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-d4otHE-YI

this video is the epitome of a human adults inability to ask the right questions. ( he says no god eists becaus eof infant deaths), pathetic lack of purpose and inquisitive mind. almost inclined to believe it's just part of the plan to destroy any sort of good values in society.

just remember.. not a single god which you have been told by any bible, quran, hindu texts etcc, is real.. but what each and every one of those books is alluding to.. " somebody designed us, the fruits,the lymph system is all a designed thing" is true.

You will reincarnate over and over untill you learn certain lessons, and life is absolutely and irrevocably fair. you are all to full of fluoride, and processed foods to see it.

I thought the oppostie but when i ditched all the things that conspiracy theorists say... i woke up. plain and simple. and robert morse is waking people at a beautiful pace.

Thats why anyone who goes into fruitarianism looking for health ends up thinking this. " fuck. my health is so unimportant in comparison with the truth that I am receiving by eating RAW FOOD" it does something magical to your body. every series on tv, every movie, the lyrics on almost all songs will appear mundane and stupid when you go raw and clean yourself for a long period. we were not meant to waste time on these things..

what do you guys monks who live celibate lifes in the mountains are doing all this time? you all think they are losers who as wasting their lifes when in reality they are working on their spiritual evolution in ways which most cant imagine.

Look at the movie " dr strange" a kids movie of superheroes released recently which explains all this.. times are changing, people are waking up.

Everybody should read at leas tone videos form robert morse a day.. best investment in your life.

tooyoungforthis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down