Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
100% sure its the lymphatic system EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
100% sure its the lymphatic system EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
100% sure its the lymphatic system EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
100% sure its the lymphatic system EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
100% sure its the lymphatic system EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
100% sure its the lymphatic system EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
100% sure its the lymphatic system EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
100% sure its the lymphatic system EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
100% sure its the lymphatic system EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

100% sure its the lymphatic system

+7
iuyyighghghgkh
Growdamnit
Columbo
gorilla_power
Turgius
Brabus
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

100% sure its the lymphatic system Empty 100% sure its the lymphatic system

Post  Brabus Mon May 04, 2015 3:17 am

I don t know by which mechanism but whenever i have lymphatic congestion on my scalp, i start to lose hair very quickly and I also get a lot of sebum on my forehead and scalp.

I started to masssage downwards and drink hot water every 10 minutes and this shit works. But i cannot keep doing this everyday and ill soon start with my new work, going to the toilet every half hour is not convenient. Guys please help is there some kind of supplement or machine that helps with lymphatic drainage? Ive heard cleaver helps but they don t have it here in belgium. Is this true? If yes ill buy it online.

Thx for reading

Brabus

Back to top Go down

100% sure its the lymphatic system Empty Re: 100% sure its the lymphatic system

Post  Turgius Mon May 04, 2015 5:57 am

Using a mini trampoline or re-bounder could help in that area. I'm not aware of any supplement that helps though.
Turgius
Turgius

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Mon May 04, 2015 7:47 am

You are on the correct way.Go into the robert morse stuff on youtube and watch for hours.

There is so much nonsense out there in this world.
The lymphatic system carries the cell waste and an omnivore diet causes too much acids=cell waste.

The lymph system is a totally different system than the blood.

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Mon May 04, 2015 8:07 am

Isnt it amazing that we are a community of so many people
yet we keep on trying on crap like iodine,omnivore diet,zinc,protein diets,probiotic,chemical topicals,
msm etc etc that DOESNT work...

Imagine if we direct our research and observation to the lymphatic system and kidney filtration.What would happen!!!!

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Mon May 04, 2015 8:14 am

Turgius wrote:Using a mini trampoline or re-bounder could help in that area. I'm not aware of any supplement that helps though.

I guess ill buy a rebounder tomorrow, youre like the fifth person telling me this. Thx

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Mon May 04, 2015 8:17 am

gorilla_power wrote:You are on the correct way.Go into the robert morse stuff on youtube and watch for hours.

The lymphatic system carries the cell waste and an omnivore diet causes too much acids=cell waste.

Im on the correct way, but the way seems so long. There is no cure for people with lymphedema (legs/arms) and thats what i apparently have on my scalp, so im not sure if i should be happy. Knowing the cause is the first step i guess.

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Fri May 08, 2015 7:36 pm

Update;

Im trying lymphomyosot and it seems its working, ive a lot less hair loss and my scalp feels flatter. Also i still drink a lot of water.

I will publish the study on lymphomyosot later, where it says it can help drain the lymphomatic system.

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Sat May 09, 2015 12:41 am

Something I've noticed with the rebounder, the first 2-3 days of using it my pee really smelled. Day 4 back to a normal smell.

Wasn't sure if it was coincidence or not, but I'd stopped using my rebounder for a couple of months and started using it again. And again, my pee stunk for the first couple of days.

Looks like the rebounder is working my lymph system which in turn is dumping a load of junk/toxins into my urine for excretion.
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Sat May 09, 2015 12:08 pm

Columbo wrote:Something I've noticed with the rebounder, the first 2-3 days of using it my pee really smelled. Day 4 back to a normal smell.

Wasn't sure if it was coincidence or not, but I'd stopped using my rebounder for a couple of months and started using it again. And again, my pee stunk for the first couple of days.

Looks like the rebounder is working my lymph system which in turn is dumping a load of junk/toxins into my urine for excretion.

Yes...It is also called kidney filtration when kidneys filter cell waste in the lymphatic system.Good point.Thanks.
Any alternatives to rebounding without a rebounder lol?

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Sat May 09, 2015 7:35 pm

Columbo wrote:Something I've noticed with the rebounder, the first 2-3 days of using it my pee really smelled. Day 4 back to a normal smell.

How long do you use it every day?

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  Columbo Sat May 09, 2015 9:48 pm

gorilla_power wrote:

Yes...It is also called kidney filtration when kidneys filter cell waste in the lymphatic system.Good point.Thanks.
Any alternatives to rebounding without a rebounder lol?

Interesting.

Rebounding is unique because of the g-force it puts on your body which activates the lymphatic system... exercise can't replicate the effect... only other things I can think are 120mph roller coasters or NASA space training, both of which ever so slightly impractical

I do 15-20m sessions while watching TV, can work up quite a sweat quite quickly. You can feel the g-force on your face!

Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Sun May 10, 2015 9:00 am

Its the vibrations bro.You can move lymph through binaural beat and any music of course.
You move lymph with walking.Basically every kind of movement that vibrates the body.
But rebounder should be the real deal.
You can go up and down if you have a good mattress in your bed Very Happy

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Sun May 10, 2015 8:19 pm

Guys im not sure about the rebounder or any kind of exercise that causes sweating. In the beginning it felt great but after a couple of minutes my face started to burn and I had inflammation on my scalp where im thinning. My case is special so you guys dont have to worry. I experienced the most hair loss during my period of heavylifting where I was sweating like crazy.

Normally tomorrow i will receive an herb called cleaver (that is known for the drainage of lymphatic system) and tell you guys how things are going.

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Sun May 10, 2015 9:59 pm

If you dont get on a raw diet high in fruits,the lymph will not clean sufficiently.Took me too years to understand this.
You might want to check arnold ehret's mucusless diet.

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Mon May 11, 2015 2:41 am

Diet is the only thing i will not change, because i know that even if i change it, I will not stick to it long term. I love food.

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Mon May 11, 2015 8:58 am

Brabus, try a whole vibrational body device which oscillates to 30Hz. You can find some pretty cheap machines from China. I believe mine cost me $200 back in 2007. Also many health clubs have these machines now. Take some niacin on an empty stomach two hours before getting on a WBV machine and you will greatly enhance the release of GH.

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon May 11, 2015 9:48 am

How about jumprope?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Mon May 11, 2015 10:54 am

Growdamnit wrote:How about jumprope?

Anything involving plyometrics is also awesome for lymph flow.

gorilla_power wrote:You are on the correct way.Go into the robert morse stuff on youtube and watch for hours.

I agree. The blood has a regulatory system to balance pH, unlike lymph. The acid/alkaline theory is way more complex than the most realize.

Without enough alkaline minerals, calcium gets predominately robbed from bones, which therefore weakens the bodies electrical capacity or its ability to store electrons. People with cancer almost always have acidic lymph and low electrical voltage.

Although a purely alkaline diet unbalances the body eventually robbing the bones of minerals as well. I would only err on the side of alkalinity based on the toxic acidic environment surrounding us.

So no, don't make oneself alkaline for its own sake by consuming cups of sodium borate. And no, protein is not a villain, especially for an extremely active someone who eats a well-balanced diet and possesses healthy functioning kidneys.

But don't expect to neutralize and breakdown those aminos without enough dietary leafy greens. And do expect a disruption in the continual daily repair/maintenance of vital tissue and organs without adequate protein, of which a vegan diet is mostly inadequate without supplementation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon May 11, 2015 11:49 am

Thanks for the reply, but I disagre that a vegan diet is devoid of protein. It has plenty.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Mon May 11, 2015 12:17 pm

Growdamnit wrote:Thanks for the reply, but I disagre that a vegan diet is devoid of protein. It has plenty.

Do the math, a vegan diet (without any supplementation) doesn't contain adequate protein (especially) for an *active* body... unless you consume volumes with a capital V. Even then plant matter is deficient in branch chain amino acids comparatively speaking. It wasn't a reply to anyone necessarily either, just a shout into the great unknown. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Mon May 11, 2015 12:22 pm

Protein is complex structure that the body cant assimilate and gets stuck between red blood cells making them stick together... Proteins are acidic and  clog the kidneys.
Only the amino acids from vegetables and fruits are the real deal without creating problems.

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Mon May 11, 2015 12:28 pm

The mucusless diet will give you so much endurance which will make you surprised.

Vitality=Power-Obstructions

Sry i edited my post so your comment re ''the great unknown'' will be off topic...

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed May 13, 2015 2:18 am

So should we stop trying to obtain amino acids from proteins and protein powders?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Fri May 15, 2015 10:10 am

Growdamnit wrote:So should we stop trying to obtain amino acids from proteins and protein powders?

Yep no beans,no nuts/seeds only maybe sprouts...

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Fri May 15, 2015 10:46 am

How do I maintain muscle mass or gain if I'm a vegan along with all of these limitations? What the hell am I supposed to eat then?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next