Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
New there and have some questions EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
New there and have some questions EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
New there and have some questions EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
New there and have some questions EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
New there and have some questions EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
New there and have some questions EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
New there and have some questions EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
New there and have some questions EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
New there and have some questions EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New there and have some questions

5 posters

Go down

New there and have some questions Empty New there and have some questions

Post  Directo Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:06 pm

Hi Immortal,
I'm new here and I have few questions about different subjects, hope you don't mind:

-Is, in some case (or many), hair loss genetic? Or at 99% it's food/stress etc... related?

-Is it true that the Zoloft drug can make you loose your hair? Is it permanent or when we stop it grows back?

-A big lunch full of junk food (so big insulin spike), how much time per week/month maxi would you recommend it?

-What is better or/and more natural: acerola tablet ou vitamin c rose hips?

-Do you know any natural herbs (or another), which can help in tinnitus and hyperacusis?

-The herbs you recommend, what do they have that animal foods, vegetables and fruits won't provide?

-About soy, you recommend it, but it seems pretty bad. I read that:
"Myth: Soy estrogens (isoflavones) are good for you.
Truth: Soy isoflavones are phyto-endocrine disrupters. At dietary levels, they can prevent ovulation and stimulate the growth of cancer cells. Eating as little as 30 grams (about 4 tablespoons) of soy per day can result in hypothyroidism with symptoms of lethargy, constipation, weight gain and fatigue.
"
What do you have to say about this?

-You say: "For people who are in the very advanced stages of hair loss (i.e., hair present only on the sides of the head or worse) there is, unfortunately, very little that can be done outside of a hair transplant. The follicles of the hair are regeneratable only if the bulb or root is present in the scalp." but when it's not advanced, bulb or root already disappeared too, no? If no, why that?

-You said on another forum that: "8 Cod liver oil capsules is not excessive, it's a marvelous supplement that offers so much. Many people who live into the 100s have taking this amount of cod liver oil for decades." Do you have a source for this? That many people into their 100 years old did take that amount?

-About Alpha lipoic acid, there have been a few reports in Japan of a rare condition called insulin autoimmune syndrome in people using alpha lipoic acid. The condition causes hypoglycemia and antibodies directed against the body's own insulin without previous insulin therapy.
Do you have anything to say about this?

-I saw somewhere that you dont recommend anymore say palmetto, so good or not? Why at first you recommended it and after you changed your mind?

-I think you said Chlorella help in remove toxic metal build-up, do you have any solid source for this too?

-About Humifulvate for remove toxic metals, do you have any solid studies for it too?
It seems that Chelation Therapy is false: http://www.quackwatch.com/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/chelation.html

-What is the best test for check iodine levels?
Do you have any iodine supplement to recommend me? I don't eat enough animal food so I think I may need some.

That's it. Sorry for all these questions and thank you for your help Wink

Directo

Back to top Go down

New there and have some questions Empty Re: New there and have some questions

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:03 pm

Directo - Saw Palmetto is like using "old technology," I haven't recommended it since '99, so that must have been from my online book which is mostly obsolete. The same goes for soy, but if it is a fermented soy product it's not bad for you. I do not recommend using soy isoflavones anyway because there are far more powerful and perhaps safer things available. HPTA reverts back to normal in a few months when using soy, so there are no long term effects on this thyroid suppression. Soy is most problematic in those with a soy allergy. Nevertheless it is a moot point since I do not recommend it anyway.

Genetic influence is variable. That is to say that in every individual genetic expression differs in strength. Using epigenetics this can be altered to an extent. That means if you control your inner environment by supplements and some diet modification there is a lot that can be done to modify genetic expression.

Can Zoloft increase Prolactin? Answer yes, is it permanent? Nothing is certain in medicine, I do not know but probably not.

You can probably get away with eating some junk food, it really depends on what kind of junk food, the order in which it is eaten relative to regular food (after is much better), and what supplements are taken prior to eating it. I eat plenty of junk food, but I do it carefully with normal food eaten first and with supplements. There are some types of junk food I will not touch, which include fried food, anything with trans fats and anything cooked in vegetable oil. In these category I rarely ever cheat. Everyone is different.

The vitamin C question, I do not know. There are some good threads on there about Vitamin C and it goes far beyond this question.

For tinnitus? Liposomal Vitamin B12 & Melatonin

One of the quotes you found was from 1999, so today we know it is now possible to regenerate hair from bald spots. I think there's still a lot more we will learn in the future on this.

The quote on Cod Liver Oil is based on anecdotal accounts, there is no research that support this. I believe it to be accurate. We know today that high levels of vitamin D is correlated with longevity. Note that the type of Cod Liver used was high vitamin Cod Liver Oil, not the industrial versions we now have today.

You asked about the rare autoimmune insulin condition. This is primarily driven by a condition called Grave's disease. It can be remedied with sufficient iodine therapy if caught in time and of course before an iatrogenic physician performs standard and routine destruction of the thyroid gland.

Chlorella is not my primary recommendation for metal removal, but there is research on the web that supports this.

There is research to support the use of Humifulvate. I do not have the time to provide the studies, but they do exist.

Regarding Chelation therapy allegedly being false. I know this to be patently incorrect, and the source to "prove" this assertion is from an organization called quackwatch. Almost everything this "watch dog organization" attacks actually does work. They are set up to disprove treatments that threaten the organized medical cartel.
How do I know this? I worked for one of the largest centers who provide chelation and seeing the results, they are beyond indisputable. There is supposed to be a large study (largest of its kind in the USA) by 2010 by the NIH, but there is some political forces that threaten the continuation of this study despite the good results so far. There are a number of well designed studies on the effectiveness of chelation around the world, so is has been proven, but in American the doctors there have their heads in the sand since they have been persuaded to believe that those studies do not have "merit." I wonder who the real quacks are?

An iodine loading test is the best for determining iodine levels. Both vegan and carnivores alike are often low in iodine.

There's more information on iodine and where to get it on this page: http://www.immortalhair.org/physiology.htm
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:16 am

I believe genes are a BIG factor in hair loss. And all what we are trying with lifestyle changes, diet adjustments, and taking supplements is to counter that insult.

Now some of the genes could be hereditary and some could be due to modifications over time (acquired) - we do not know. Is there a gene that is directly involved in creating slick scalps, not sure - it could be that defects in other genes (metabolism, etc) ultimately predisposes us to go bald...

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:00 pm

Thank you for your answer.

One of the quotes you found was from 1999, so today we know it is now possible to regenerate hair from bald spots
But just the front, not all? the typical baldness with just hair left on both sides (and back), is irreversible?

You can probably get away with eating some junk food, it really depends on what kind of junk food, the order in which it is eaten relative to regular food (after is much better), and what supplements are taken prior to eating it. I eat plenty of junk food, but I do it carefully with normal food eaten first and with supplements. There are some types of junk food I will not touch, which include fried food, anything with trans fats and anything cooked in vegetable oil. In these category I rarely ever cheat. Everyone is different.
It's this I try to decide. Choosing between evils. Which ones are the less bad and which ones the worst.
Between a pizza big size / hamburger foods (like Macdonald's) / sweet desserts (chocolate cake, strawberry cake etc...) / usual (processed) cooked foods but in big portion like a big plate of pasta or fried chicken-french fries / processed icecream cone (the one you buy in supermarket) / snack bars and confectionery-bagged stuffs like cookies etc...; which one is ok, which is not.
Because you talk about vegetable oil and trans fats but we can find them in processed snacks foods too.
In all these could you make some comments, like the less bad to the worst and why? It would be helpfull for make my choices. Thanks.

it really depends on what kind of junk food
Which one to you are "ok"?

There is research to support the use of Humifulvate. I do not have the time to provide the studies, but they do exist.
When you'll have time, could you try to show them to me please? Thanks.

So Kombu and fucus are good for provide iodine, right?
About iodine supplement, I suppose doctor can provide them too, but can they provide natural ones or would they be synthetic? Because on internet shop, the one I see are not tested so we are not sure what they contain and if they contain as it is proclamed.

You didn't answer me for the herbs you recommend, what do they have that animal foods, vegetables and fruits won't provide?

Directo

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Thank you CausticSymmetry for the text on the protective effect of Curcumin.
When you'll have time, could you answer my other questions too? Thanks.

Directo

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:40 pm

Directo - The hair on the sides and back of the head are rarely a problem. But if there is known help for front, vertex and diffuse hair loss.

I will try to be specific on junk foods from worst to least worst. The worst is a type of food that is deep fried in vegetable oil and loaded with sugar. Foods that are filled with flour and sugar and baked at high heat with vegetable shortening (margarine).

After that there are going to be differences in how individuals react. Alcohol is worse for some than others. Pasteurized milk is very bad for most. Raw milk is safe for some, but not in everyone.

Avoiding potato chips, grains snacks, cereals (except for oats/oatmeal). Ice cream and milk shakes, depending on how they are made can make an impact.

I'm not sure how bad pizza is. Personally I can eat pizza without any problem, but would not assume it is harmless for others.

Avoiding processed, packaged, microwave meals is going to take a lot of guess work out of eliminating the bad stuff.
Grain products, the type of grain used will have varying degrees of detriment. Giving up the pasteurized milk and cereal is a good idea.

I'll eat spaghetti every once in a while, but if I eat it frequently it will be a problem.

A hamburger at McDonald's is way safer than those other things you mentioned.

If you want desert, make sure to eat it after your main meal. It will have less of a negative impact on insulin levels. Taking a good probiotic will lessen the desire for sweets.

You didn't answer me for the herbs you recommend, what do they have that animal foods, vegetables and fruits won't provide?

This page will answer that question. www.Immortalhair.org
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:43 pm

I eat some bread. So which type would you recommend me for "limit the damages" ?
Is there one type doing no bad (except on insulin if taken in big quantities) ?

The worst is a type of food that is deep fried in vegetable oil and loaded with sugar. Foods that are filled with flour and sugar and baked at high heat with vegetable shortening (margarine).

Why, in this case, sugar and flour are bad ? For the insulin response? Or is there another reason ?

I'm not sure how bad pizza is. Personally I can eat pizza without any problem, but would not assume it is harmless for others.
Why pizza may be different? They use oil too ?

A hamburger at McDonald's is way safer than those other things you mentioned.
Why that? Because the quantities of cooked oil is less compared to french fries ?

When oil is cooked, like when you make spaghettis, pancakes etc...; or the one we find in processed food, is the smoke point an important factor ? Or it doesn't matter, from the moment the oil is cooked, even softly, it becomes bad ?

Thanks again.

Directo

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Up; and I have another question too:
I found out that my hair are thinning on top of my forehead (see pic, red part), I can see more my scalp than usual. But there is only this place affected, and it's quite limited. The temporal are the same (note that I don't have androgenic alopecia, I have still all my hair) and the vertex too. I found it in one day, so I was surprised because usually it takes longer and temporal are affected too (right?).
Nothing really changed in my life, the only thing I could notice is that I am taking magnesium supplements, could it a be the reason? 160mg 2/3 times per day
New there and have some questions Hairp

Directo

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:21 am

Directo - In general, everyone responds differently to foods for one reason or another. However, it is safe to say that any food that stimulates elevated glucose and insulin levels are bad for hair. Refined vegetables oil are also bad because they increase 5-alpha reductase enzyme.

Frying your food will only increase free-radicals and limit any protection you already have, and since balding people have fewer antioxidant enzymes to begin with, it only makes things harder.

A safe bread to eat is sourdough because it is made without yeast. Pumpernickel is another one.

I couldn't get away with eating pizza without my regimen, but I try not to eat it too often. Pizza could
be a killer for others it depends on how it was made and how sensitive an individual is to it.

If you ate spaghetti, you're insulin levels would rise much more than if you ate a hamburger. Protein in the hamburger
can protect against some rise in insulin levels.

Spaghetti and pancakes are made with wheat flour and wheat not only raises insulin, it does so for an extended period of time compared to other foods.

Avoiding most grains is going to help a lot.

Magnesium wouldn't be the reason for any hair loss. Not having enough magnesium could potentially hurt your hair though.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:15 am

Thanks for your answers.

When you take digestive enzyme like Bromelain, is it better to take many small doses pill for each lunch or one pill per day will help all day long for digestion?

You know there is a big buzz about vaccines, that they are bad etc... but what do you say to someone who will argue that it could have saved you against tetanus (if you cut yourself) or polio?

You said: "If you've suffered from a back injury or have torn ligaments and tendons, diagnostics such as MRI, X-Ray and other such screens are utterly useless"
For a check if someone has a spinal disc herniation, what would you recommend? MRI?

What do you think of hormone replacement therapy for after the menopause? Do women really need this?
Is diet related in their symptoms after menopause? Is there any supplement which would be better than hormone replacement therapy?

Why women do not loose hair like men?
And why some men who eat very badly still have hair?

Directo

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:26 am

Directo wrote:

Directo,
because of her genetic predisposition.

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:47 pm

Directo wrote:Thanks for your answers.

When you take digestive enzyme like Bromelain, is it better to take many small doses pill for each lunch or one pill per day will help all day long for digestion?

You know there is a big buzz about vaccines, that they are bad etc... but what do you say to someone who will argue that it could have saved you against tetanus (if you cut yourself) or polio?

You said: "If you've suffered from a back injury or have torn ligaments and tendons, diagnostics such as MRI, X-Ray and other such screens are utterly useless"
For a check if someone has a spinal disc herniation, what would you recommend? MRI?

What do you think of hormone replacement therapy for after the menopause? Do women really need this?
Is diet related in their symptoms after menopause? Is there any supplement which would be better than hormone replacement therapy?

Why women do not loose hair like men?

I'll answer these questions in reverse order:

Male and females have the same hormones, only in different proportions. Females have a much greater ratio of estrogen to testosterone levels. However, in polycystic ovarian syndrome, females typically experience pattern baldness and produce too many androgens, they also suffer from blood sugar problems. Usually during post menopause, females will tend to experience hair loss as they start to accumulate more iron since their menstrual periods have ceased.

Hormone replacement therapy was used for several decades, yet this was not accurate hormone replacement. Instead these hormones were conjugated horse estrogens and synthetic progesterone, which they refer to as progestins. These are very dangerous.

However, bio-identical hormone replacement is very safe, and is not synthetic. Women generally feel pretty terrific with this. Pharmaceutical companies have waged a war against bio-identical HRT, because they are not patentable so they want to kill off what they cannot compete against. Unfortunately, most people only think if HRT as dangerous, because they've never heard of natural, bio-identical HRT.

There are herbal alternatives, but they have mixed results. Different preparations work for different people. Bio-Identical HRT is best used with as many hormones as possible to reflect the human body. Females do need testosterone, in addition to estrogen and progesterone and DHEA.

Do women need the correct form of HRT? It will probably improve their quality of life. I'd say it's worth it.

What about spinal disc herniation? Sure, an MRI will identify that a herniation exists, but that will lead to surgery which will not fix the real cause of the problem. By stating useless, I am saying the operation it leads to will result in a series of disappointing outcomes. If you talk to a typical patient with back problems, especially those who have already had X-rays, MRI and surgeries, the stories are very similar. One disappointment after another. Only 1% of people actually benefit from surgery, that leaves 99% to be less than satisfied.

Many businesses in medicine are successful, despite not working.

Usually patients have spinal stenosis prior to acquiring a spinal disc herniation. The underlying problem is usually a less hyaluronic acid to lubricate the area. If someone has this problem of spinal disc herniation I would recommend a course of Prolozone.

Despite malformation seen on X-rays and MRI, it is a perfect selling tool for patients and the physicians who use the diagnostics, but does it really identify the source of the pain? Almost never. The source of the pain is in the ligaments and tendons surrounding the disks.

The Polio situation was already on its way out before the polio vaccine came into being. The media credited the vaccine as life saving and unfortunately, this vaccine has caused many incident of brain cancers. All viral outbreaks reported have all subsided before the vaccine came into being. Pharmaceutical companies have successful convinced the public at large that instead of our own innate immune system, we inoculate ourselves with foreign substances which have dubious application.

Treatments such as Photoluminescence aka ultraviolet blood irradiation were used to successfully eradicate polio in patients. Such treatments still exist, and it's very similar to acquiring a large amount of vitamin D into the system, but with all the advantages of the ultraviolet which is part of the sun rays. This and Vitamin C intravenous is a splendid treatment.

Enzymes are best taken during the alkaline phase of digestion, which follows the meal. The first stage is the acid stage of hydrochloric acid. Yes, I realize that most enzyme supplements say to take before meals. It's the opposite.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:26 am

CausticSymmetry wrote:Hormone replacement therapy was used for several decades, yet this was not accurate hormone replacement. Instead these hormones were conjugated horse estrogens and synthetic progesterone, which they refer to as progestins. These are very dangerous.
Horse estrogens? Wow. But naturally, let's take animals like monkeys, how it works after menopause? They have these side effects too? Menopause side effects (without drug) are really naturals?

However, bio-identical hormone replacement is very safe, and is not synthetic. Women generally feel pretty terrific with this. Pharmaceutical companies have waged a war against bio-identical HRT, because they are not patentable so they want to kill off what they cannot compete against. Unfortunately, most people only think if HRT as dangerous, because they've never heard of natural, bio-identical HRT.
On wikipedia, we can read this about bio-identical HRT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioidentical_hormone_replacement_therapy#Criticisms
What do you think about this?

Enzymes are best taken during the alkaline phase of digestion, which follows the meal. The first stage is the acid stage of hydrochloric acid. Yes, I realize that most enzyme supplements say to take before meals. It's the opposite.
But how much times maximum per day, can we take "Now foods Bromelain 2000 GDU 500mg"? They say: "As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet with or between meals". And on another site I read:
The recommended dosage of Bromelain tablets or capsules is 80 to 320 mg two to three times a day. Unless it is being used as a digestive aid, it should be taken on an empty stomach. As a digestive aid, Bromelain should be taken with meals in amounts that total 500 mg per day. To treat inflammation, amounts of up to 500 mg four times per day are recommended. Arthritis suffers can use between 500 mg and 2000 mg per day divided into two doses to treat joint pain.
So as a digestive aid, it is said 500mg; so only on 1 meal?? Taken like this, it cannot help for the other meals, right?

For oral contraceptives, is there any supplement that can help against their side effects?

What are the best supplements for Fibromyalgia?
And what are the worst foods for fibromyalgia? I've heard that bread and pasta are not recommended, true?

You recommended Liposomal Vitamin B12 & Melatonin for tinnitus, would they be of any help for fibromyalgia?
Thanks again.

Directo

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:58 am

Directo - On your question about bio-identical hormones. I could give a pretty compelling argument on this because I've seen both sides and in my view, the contractors are usually the competition. Non-patentable substances are not well studied, because there's no incentive to research what is limited on profit. This is classic bias that is seen with anything natural. This is why we're lied to on a daily basis on the airwaves and television about drugs and benefits.

I think Life Extension does a decent job on the BI-HRT topic, so check this article out. I'll simply add that I haven't seen any problems with bio-identical hormone replacement, but what I have seen is great results.

http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2009/oct2009_The-Unscientific-Bioidentical-Hormone-Debate_01.htm

Bromelian could be taken at other times too, it's a good anti-inflammatory. How much to take? I'm not sure, it depends on the person and whether it's effective or not. Trial and error can sort that out.

Natural oral contraceptives? Unfortunately, I do not know of any reliable forms. They exist, but are not consistent.

Fibromyalgia - Check out this thread. https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/natural-hair-regrowth-forum-f1/fibromyalgia-t1756.htm

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:58 am

For coenzyme Q10 (as uboquinol), which one would you recommend? How about this one?: http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Ubiquinol-100-mg-60-Softgels/13064?at=0
I saw this one but I can't understand the difference with the first: http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-CoQ10-100-mg-150-Softgels/319?at=0
If you have any recommandation on one brand, don't hesitate.

Between Spirulina and Chlorella, which one is the best?
Thanks again.

Directo

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:17 am

Directo - Ubiquinol is up to 8 times superior in activity to Ubiquinone (standard Co-Q10). I would suggest going with 50 milligrams instead of 100 milligrams, it will save you money and still blow away whatever a 100 milligrams of standard Co-Q10 would provide.

Ubiquinol is reduced Co-Q10, and depending on your age and metabolic circumstances, the ability to convert oxidized (Ubiquinone) to reduced form varies.

I alternate between Spirulina and Chlorella. Which is better? Depends on many variables. I would suggest to try both and the brand can matter also. Now Brand makes good on both of these.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:02 pm

Directo,

I haven't tried the NOW ubiquinol but I take the 50 mg versions of healthy origins and Swansons

http://www.iherb.com/Healthy-Origins-Ubiquinol-50-mg-60-Softgels/8211?at=0

http://www.iherb.com/Ubiquinol-100-mg-60-Softgels/12560?at=0

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWU393/ItemDetail?n=

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SWU377/ItemDetail?n=

Regarding fibromyalgia, I posted a couple interesting quotes from some articles regarding fibromyalgia and viruses and hypercoagulation on the DKK-1 thread but the thread is very long and would be tough finding the quotes for the articles

The NO/OHNOO book is also a good read and can be found here https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/natural-hair-regrowth-forum-f1/no-onoo-cycle-t1630.htm

One of the best treatment for fibryomyalgia besides Ecklonia Cava IMHO may be avoiding msg/free glutamic acid and the dozens of names it goes by. It's in 95% of processed foods. Canned soups are an extreme offender being that it's liquid. According to the book battling the msg myth 30 - 40% of people are sensitive to it and for treating fibromyalgia is very promising.

For instance, I recently hurt my back picking up very heavy items. Usually I'd be hurting for 4 or 5 days but because I've avoided glutamic acid, I was back to 100% the next day. I don't think it's coincidence and I also don't think it's coincidence that I haven't felt any usual aches and pains since I've avoided free glutamic acid even though I never considered myself having fibryomyalgia previously.

http://www.msgtruth.org/fibromya.htm
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:12 am

Ok, thanks very much!

Directo

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:29 pm

-Immortal, can you recommend me an urine kit test for heavy metals? Are some better than others or they're all the same?
For heavy metals, urine test urine is the best right?

-Is reservatrol good for menaupose?

-When you recommend a supplement, on what bases do you recommend it? Just a feeling or do you have some datas on it?

-Do you have any theory about the cause of appendicitis?
Thanks.

Directo

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Directo wrote:-When you recommend a supplement, on what bases do you recommend it? Just a feeling or do you have some datas on it?
I mean when you recommend a brand especially.

Directo

Back to top Go down

Post  Directo Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:19 pm

up

Directo

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:43 am

Directo - The urine test is best, correct

http://www.detoxamin.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=99&zenid=93b2a6ceb53251750920f58462353803

Is Resveratrol good for menopause? Yes it is.

Question: When you recommend a supplement, on what bases do you recommend it? Just a feeling or do you have some data on it?

Answer: Most of the time there's research that supports its use. Sometimes, there is no research, but more of an observation by clinicians, physicians with unpublished data. Other times, there are theories based on some empirical evidence. Ultimately, trial and error tells me if it's worth actually trying out.

Question: Do you have any theory about the cause of appendicitis?

Answer: None of my own. Thinking about it, would imagine it's an end result in eating processed or dead food. Toxic debris require detoxification, and newer research shows that there are viral proteins in the appendix during inflammatory conditions, which suggests appendicitis is caused from a harbor of toxins.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down