Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Question for all those doing any kind of scalp massage/DT etc. EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Question for all those doing any kind of scalp massage/DT etc. EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Question for all those doing any kind of scalp massage/DT etc. EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Question for all those doing any kind of scalp massage/DT etc. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Question for all those doing any kind of scalp massage/DT etc. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Question for all those doing any kind of scalp massage/DT etc. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Question for all those doing any kind of scalp massage/DT etc. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Question for all those doing any kind of scalp massage/DT etc. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Question for all those doing any kind of scalp massage/DT etc. EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Question for all those doing any kind of scalp massage/DT etc.

5 posters

Go down

Question for all those doing any kind of scalp massage/DT etc. Empty Question for all those doing any kind of scalp massage/DT etc.

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:07 pm

Hey everyone.

Question: Are there any topicals you guys have had success with in making the scalp more loose/pliable so its easier to knead/pinch/massage or whatever?

I plan on doing DT for a long time but my scalp seems pretty stubborn in the inflexibility department.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Question for all those doing any kind of scalp massage/DT etc. Empty Re: Question for all those doing any kind of scalp massage/DT etc.

Post  SonofOdin Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:18 pm

My favorite topical is warm-hot water rubbed into the scalp and hair before every DT session. Let it dry just a little so it's damp, then begin the DT session. It's free, doesn't clog pores, and makes pinching, as well as avoiding pulling out hairs much easier. I might've mentioned this to you before already but I forget.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Question for all those doing any kind of scalp massage/DT etc. Empty Re: Question for all those doing any kind of scalp massage/DT etc.

Post  MovieJunkie89 Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:49 am

Nothing comes close to Magnesium Oil Spray in my experience. Just a few sprays on your scalp and you'll feel your scalp become much looser in a few hours. Another thing you have to look out for though is the "scalp ridge", if you have one of those you have to try to flatten it out.

Personally the Green Tea/Coconut Shampoo is the most powerful thing I've ever used for my hair. I expect to completely beat what's left of my hair loss very soon because of it. A bunch of people seemed to do the method wrong in Sage's thread. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLkf5hn9aM (The description has all the ingredients needed)

I can't begin to explain the burden I feel being lifted off of me due to that topical. I'm trying to spread the word as much as I can. It's working for me extremely fast. I wake up everyday now knowing that MPB will soon be a thing of the past for me.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:46 pm

Thanks for the replies guys.

Junky, where is the scalp ridge you describe? Is it in the front or back?

I used all those ingredients together minus the lavender and emu oil , leaving in for 20 minutes a day for almost 7 months. Quality of hair got somewhat better but nothing else happened really. Unfortunately something in the mixture lightened my hair and I think it was the olive oil.

The reason I didn't use lavender is because I seem extremely sensitive to anti androgens both topical and internal. Lavender is somewhat potent anti androgen, there were warnings I read somewhere about it causing gyno in long term repetitive use.

I didnt use emu because I am morally against killing an animal for its oil.

Anyways junky, Plz post pictures man, it seems like you are getting good results. Is it hairline related as well or just crown?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:51 pm

sizzlinghairs wrote:Thanks for the replies guys.

I used all those ingredients together minus the lavender and emu oil , leaving in for 20 minutes a day for almost 7 months. Quality of hair got somewhat better but nothing else happened really. Unfortunately something in the mixture lightened my hair and I think it was the olive oil.

The reason I didn't use lavender is because I seem extremely sensitive to anti androgens both topical and internal. Lavender is somewhat potent anti androgen, there were warnings I read somewhere about it causing gyno in long term repetitive use.

Anyways junky, Plz post pictures man, it seems like you are getting good results. Is it hairline related as well or just crown?

For me it's usually in the middle portion of my head. I flattened it out some months ago and it hasn't returned since. It seems to be some kind of buildup. My guess is it's some kind of calcification buildup or some kind of lymphedema? Anyway, usually when I do DT I make sure to focus on that area so it doesn't return. Idk though everyone is different, not everyone suffering from MPB has a scalp ridge.

You did the topical for 7 months and you didn't get any results?! Are you sure you did everything the right way? That sounds crazy to me, almost impossible to be honest. But hey, I believe you though and Sorry it didn't work for you. Sage made that thread when he was 12 days in, he said he was having rapid regrowth. I feel the same is happening for me, but thing is I don't really have much ground to cover at all so if this topical keeps working at this rate I'll be done with this curse very soon. Sucks you didn't get results from this, even in the comment section of that video people seemed to be saying the same thing about having fast regrowth with this stuff. Well good luck  with everything brother.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:34 am

Facial and skull structure plays a role in hair growth

Propecia changing the facial structure :

http://www.propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9303
http://www.propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9330

However vitamin k2 can also change the jaw and perhaps skull shape :

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/kuinone-liquid-high-dose-vitamin-k2-mk-4-supplement.9169/page-4

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:07 am

MovieJunkie89 wrote:

For me it's usually in the middle portion of my head. I flattened it out some months ago and it hasn't returned since. It seems to be some kind of buildup. My guess is it's some kind of calcification buildup or some kind of lymphedema? Anyway, usually when I do DT I make sure to focus on that area so it doesn't return. Idk though everyone is different, not everyone suffering from MPB has a scalp ridge.

You did the topical for 7 months and you didn't get any results?! Are you sure you did everything the right way? That sounds crazy to me, almost impossible to be honest. But hey, I believe you though and Sorry it didn't work for you. Sage made that thread when he was 12 days in, he said he was having rapid regrowth. I feel the same is happening for me, but thing is I don't really have much ground to cover at all so if this topical keeps working at this rate I'll be done with this curse very soon. Sucks you didn't get results from this, even in the comment section of that video people seemed to be saying the same thing about having fast regrowth with this stuff. Well good luck  with everything brother.

The efficiency is in the freshness, and not the oils themselves.
I simplified mine big times by using only the key ingredients.

Yeas for some all those oils will give results, but myself i started to work with the actual nutrients.
I juice them easily, and put it directly on my scalp without oils since it penetrates the skin easier.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:34 am

Sage 1 wrote:
MovieJunkie89 wrote:

The efficiency is in the freshness, and not the oils themselves.
I simplified mine big times by using only the key ingredients.

Yeas for some all those oils will give results, but myself i started to work with the actual nutrients.
I juice them easily, and put it directly on my scalp without oils since it penetrates the skin easier.

Hey Sage, thanks for stopping by. The method in the video is working very well for me so I don't think I'll change it. However, could you explain the variation of this method you use now?

Edit - I just read your original thread and you explained you put the key ingredients into a juicer. I think I'll stick to the original version of this method for now since it's working so well.

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down