Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Question about the resiliency of the hair follicle EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Question about the resiliency of the hair follicle EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Question about the resiliency of the hair follicle EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Question about the resiliency of the hair follicle EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Question about the resiliency of the hair follicle EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Question about the resiliency of the hair follicle EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Question about the resiliency of the hair follicle EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Question about the resiliency of the hair follicle EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Question about the resiliency of the hair follicle EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Question about the resiliency of the hair follicle

2 posters

Go down

Question about the resiliency of the hair follicle Empty Question about the resiliency of the hair follicle

Post  sizzlinghairs Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:20 am

Hello everyone. Had a question.

Back when I was doing DT with bian stones, I formed an area of inflammation over my right temple. It appeared to look like a larger than normal pimple, large base surface area, and was kind of painful to pressing etc.

I tried to do DT around the area while it was there, and until it healed. Unfortunately, I think I inadvertently popped it.

It didn't leave a scar, but did seem to leave a tiny area of discoloration. When I look closely, it also appears there isnt any, even vellous hairs, growing in the area..

Now it is possible I am over analyzing the area now and it was always like that. But my question is: is it possible aggravating an area of inflammation, such as a pimple, destroy the hair follicles underneath?

Thanks to any person in the know!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Question about the resiliency of the hair follicle Empty Re: Question about the resiliency of the hair follicle

Post  cdto2012 Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:23 pm

Hi, I use a lot of different oils with my DT and have had occasional pimple like infections. I also avoid massaging them until they are healed. As for damaging the follicles, I can say for me that my scalp has only improved with high pressure massage. I had an area on the crown that would often be clogged up and I thought it might be pre cancerous from surfing sun. After about 2 or 3 weeks of massage, oils, and enzyme exfoliation the area now feels completely healed. I do not notice any areas that have lost the ability to grow hair.
As my scalp becomes less sore, detoxed, and regrows hair; it seems to be healthier and avoid infection better. I would guess that I am one of the few also using the high pressure massage for the most hours a day for the longest duration. My grafts are at full thickness, and soon I will post more pictures of the new growth. It is at the point that I want to start cutting some of the regrowth because the hairs are thick and long enough to grow straight out and stand up.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down