Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Fascinating insight by Andreas Mortiz theory for hairloss.... EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Fascinating insight by Andreas Mortiz theory for hairloss.... EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Fascinating insight by Andreas Mortiz theory for hairloss.... EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Fascinating insight by Andreas Mortiz theory for hairloss.... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Fascinating insight by Andreas Mortiz theory for hairloss.... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Fascinating insight by Andreas Mortiz theory for hairloss.... EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Fascinating insight by Andreas Mortiz theory for hairloss.... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Fascinating insight by Andreas Mortiz theory for hairloss.... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Fascinating insight by Andreas Mortiz theory for hairloss.... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Fascinating insight by Andreas Mortiz theory for hairloss....

+8
jaredbecker
Delphine
rofl
TrueGround
Misirlou
ngb
Nocturnalhorse
12 posters

Go down

Fascinating insight by Andreas Mortiz theory for hairloss.... Empty Fascinating insight by Andreas Mortiz theory for hairloss....

Post  Nocturnalhorse Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:16 pm

The falling out of hair is mostly linked with the phenomenon Vata "hitting the top," meaning toxins are moving from the intestinal tract up into the head and hair folicles (see a description of this in The Key to Health and Rejuvenation). They serve an outlet for these toxins, but the side-effect is the loss of hair. This route of elimination is natural and predetermined as long as it doesn't get overtaxed.

You know that hair [and nails] is a waste product (mostly consisting of proteins) that the body needs to extrete in order to remain healthy. If there is an increased need for waste removal because the main exit routes such as the colon and liver are getting congested, more waste than usual has to travel upward into the head. Plus toxins end up there too. So the emphasis should not so much be on the hair, but on keeping the other organs of elimination clean and efficient. Even if nutrient components were missing in the sustenance of hair folicles, they are missing because foods are either not nourishing enough or are not digested properly. THis can be due to numerous reasons (as explained in The Key ....). Disrupting Vata in the colon, by eating meals at the wrong hours or sleeping too late, eating dead flesh foods such meat ,fish, poultry, being troubled by emotional issues, etc., can all cause or contribute to hair loss.

If you have the book The Key to Health and Rejuvenation, there is a section on causes of diseases that covers this issue. Hair loss can occur due to hormonal disturbance, but hormonal imbalance is rather an effect of intestinal congestion, and therefore is thinning of hair or hair loss. When Vata reverses direction, waste, micro toxins, dead and live microbes, etc., end up backflushing from the lower intestinal tract up into the stomach where they combine with mucus. When these particles move higher into the chest, throat, sinuses, and skin of the head, they can inhibit the nourishment and growth of hair folicles. And som hair health declines. If lymph drainage from the hair folicles and the head skin becomes also congested, which usually happens at the same time, hair may fall out altogether, especially among Pitta and Vata types. Kapha types actually have the strongest hair growth. Their hair remains thick and shiny if their digestive system continues to be clean and efficient.

Hair loss usully results from backed-up Vata and inadequate lymph drainge from the the head area (see The Key to Health and Rejuvenation, ener-chi.com). Hair is excessive protein the body tries to eliminate. Years of protein consumption leads to protein deposits of protein fiber in the basal membranes of the blood vessels walls. When you stop eating protein, they come forth and get removed, usually gradually. At such time, it is not a good idea to ingest new proteins such as eggs, milk or cheese, for this could complicate the elimination process and injure hair folicles, among other parts of the body. In addition, as you can read in my book The Amazing Liver Cleanse, ener-chi.com, when you start liver cleansing keep doing until your liver is clean. Otherwise, stones entering the main liver bile ducts from the rear parts of the liver end up blocking the them up again, sometime more than before. This can worsen existing symptoms. Once cleanse barely scratches the surface of what is there, especially if cancer was an issue. Make sure to combine the liver flushes with the colon cleanses as per directions, so as not to add toxicity to the body and cause backflushing of waste as a result of stones becoming trapped in the colon. I don't see a reason why you would need to take B-vitamins if you keep the colon clean. But regarding your diet, there is certainly room for improvement. Eating apple pies is a sure way to casue havoc in the intestines. Fruits ferment in the presence of other foods and thus become a great source of toxicity. They should always be eating away from any other food, and be avoided in the evening (see The Key...for details on how to eat a balanced diet according to body type requiremnts).

2. Hair is waste prodcut and reflects the internal condition of the body. Different parts of the scalb relate to different parts of the body. For example, the top of the head is related to the heart and small intestines. Change of hair quality or loss of hair shows there is a problem in those areas. The areas above the ears are linked to the gallbladder. Change of hair quality reflects problems in the gallbladder. Hair health is a mirror of internal health. As you internal health improves so does your appearance, including the hair.
Nocturnalhorse
Nocturnalhorse

Back to top Go down

Fascinating insight by Andreas Mortiz theory for hairloss.... Empty Re: Fascinating insight by Andreas Mortiz theory for hairloss....

Post  Nocturnalhorse Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:38 am

I have read his book and I must say that it is indeed and intriguing read. I did incorporate a few things in my own lifestyle like good sleep patterns, adhering to meal times etc. The only problem which I had was sticking to a vegetarian or even a semi vegetarian diet. I love my meat and veggies. Smile

Another thing is he as well as traditional Ayurveda recommends eating really small meals in the night time coupled with no animal protein of any sort. On the other hand Warrior diet recommends on big meal in the night??

Any opinions guys?
Nocturnalhorse
Nocturnalhorse

Back to top Go down

Fascinating insight by Andreas Mortiz theory for hairloss.... Empty Re: Fascinating insight by Andreas Mortiz theory for hairloss....

Post  ngb Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:14 am

I just watched a video by Andreas Moritz and he raises some interesting points.

https://www.youtube.com/user/enerchiTV/videos?view=0

The relevant part starts at 2:40 (he just talks about stress before that).

He's saying that when you eat meat, damaged (cooked), whole proteins (not broken down amino acids) enter the blood and coagulate it. One platelet can travel through a capillary so what happens if that capillary is feeding a hair follicle?

There has been a lot of talk about blood flow lately (SloeMoe) and the solutions seem to be external rubbing/brushing methods. These methods won't get blood into the smallest capillaries if your blood is coagulated to any extent. What is causing the low blood flow? It's either a problem in the vessel or the blood itself. The only solutions I've seen are band-aids and don't get to the root cause of the problem.

Moritz is a strong proponent of vegetarianism but loves butter. He has a video about eggs and seems to say you can eat them raw but shouldn't cook them although he avoids them. He's right on about most of what he says (pro saturated fat, cholesterol, sun) and has good hair and skin (he looks a little skinny, could just be the way he's built).

If going vegan halted or reversed hair loss I think we would know about it by now. What happens if you go vegetarian and also start donating blood 4-6 times per year? Would your blood quality improve? I know nothing about blood thinners but I'm assuming we would know by now if that did anything. Vitamin K is a factor in coagulation and the Decalcify supplement is high in K but CS doesn't seem to be a fan of vegetarianism at all.

Anyway, I'm going to try to limit my meat consumption and also start to donate blood regularly (4-6 times per year). I'm O- so maybe I can sell it. I've been on very high protein diets (150-200g) before when I was lifting weights a lot and it did nothing for me. I didn't look or feel better and just got really thirsty. My intuition is that eating about 4 oz. of meat or a few eggs is plenty (about 20g of protein). I've also heard from enough nutrition minded doctors (Mercola, Fuhrman, others) that too much meat is not a good idea. Vegans always look a little sickly to me (see Moby) but why? Is it the low protein? High Soy? Are they also avoiding saturated fats?

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:16 am

Here's the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_UwrICllsQ

2:40

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:05 am

ngb wrote:Moritz is a strong proponent of vegetarianism but loves butter.
Was.

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:27 am

Misirlou wrote:
Was.

Sadly. He was correct about many things. However his errs perhaps killed him.

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:16 am

4039 wrote:
Misirlou wrote:
Was.

Sadly. He was correct about many things. However his errs perhaps killed him.

His diet seemed to be reasonable and I doubt it was a factor in his death. Some of his detox stuff might be dangerous, who knows.

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:54 am

I believe the short term benefits of flushes (of which he was a huge advocate) just increases the chance for developing prolonged cholestasis. You're better off increasing your boron, magnesium, d3 and k2 supplementation (also taurine, glycine, lecithin) over the long haul.

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueGround Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:38 pm

I've always found it interesting that hair fibers actually have toxin traces in them. I'm sure you all have heard of hair testing for drugs for a job position at a company. Clearly the hair follicles serve a detoxification purpose for the body. To what extent, I can't be sure. This makes me revert to something I think about a lot, though. How do some people live the most god awfully unhealthy lifestyles but still maintain full or relatively full heads of hair into older age, while the health freak can be completely bald?

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:54 pm

TrueGround wrote:I've always found it interesting that hair fibers actually have toxin traces in them. I'm sure you all have heard of hair testing for drugs for a job position at a company. Clearly the hair follicles serve a detoxification purpose for the body. To what extent, I can't be sure. This makes me revert to something I think about a lot, though. How do some people live the most god awfully unhealthy lifestyles but still maintain full or relatively full heads of hair into older age, while the health freak can be completely bald?

A lot of "health nuts" are actually doing things that are unhealthy.

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:49 pm

none of that explains why men bald and women (mostly) dont, or why transplanted hairs grow well even in wat was thought to be a bad environment, or mpb zone.

i had high heavy metals proven in a hair analysis, but as u said, it may just be normal for the body to excrete it in this fashion, its certainly better than staying in ur blood or tissues. besides these tests are usually reported in percentiles, so all u can be sure of is that u have more than a percentage of the population. not neccessarily a toxic level.

i used to be really into hair analysis, and i still like it in theory, but i also think its an easy way for trichologists to sell chelation supplements, when they may not be needed.

I still think mpb is mostly genetics with small perc entage environmental influences.

i mean good health, hygiene, diet , excercise, chelation, and killing microbials definately reduced hairloss, but the reality is im still balding, and i dont think that will change without drugs, as much as i want it too.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:43 pm

Calcification is more prevalent with men, which is why magnesium oil is said to help regrow hair.
http://www.worldhairloss.org/index.php/hairloss/page2-newsarticles/magnesium_oil_for_hair_loss

rofl wrote:none of that explains why men bald and women (mostly) dont,
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueGround Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:23 am

rofl wrote:none of that explains why men bald and women (mostly) dont, or why transplanted hairs grow well even in wat was thought to be a bad environment, or mpb zone.

i had high heavy metals proven in a hair analysis, but as u said, it may just be normal for the body to excrete it in this fashion, its certainly better than staying in ur blood or tissues. besides these tests are usually reported in percentiles, so all u can be sure of is that u have more than a percentage of the population. not neccessarily a toxic level.

i used to be really into hair analysis, and i still like it in theory, but i also think its an easy way for trichologists to sell chelation supplements, when they may not be needed.

I still think mpb is mostly genetics with small perc entage environmental influences.

i mean good health, hygiene, diet , excercise, chelation, and killing microbials definately reduced hairloss, but the reality is im still balding, and i dont think that will change without drugs, as much as i want it too.

Yeah, I've felt the same way. I don't think most can reverse hair loss strictly through lifestyle choices but I think it can be halted or at least slowed down significantly. I used to think it was all genetics too, until a friend of mine started balding and he's literally the only one in three generations in his family to experience it. There is baldness on my mom's side of the family, but none of the males started balding before 35. I started balding at age 18. Genetics certainly aren't everything here..

I'm still quite convinced my generation (I'm 24) has been/is being exposed to certain environmental factors that earlier generations were not, that is setting off premature MPB in a lot of young males.

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:02 am

Women menstruate so they could get rid of toxins this way and also have fresher blood which would mean it can more easily get into the smallest capillaries (if Moritz is right that protein coagulates blood and only 1 platelet can travel through a capillary). They also have higher body fat so they can store more toxins and won't expel them. Why do transplanted hairs grow? Maybe they are set deeper through the surgery and can access larger capillary loops. Maybe they are less sensitive to DHT like most people think. Maybe larger capillaries are transplanted also? Low blood flow caused by diet over time (poor blood vessel and blood quality more likely in men due to old blood), inability to store toxins in body fat, inability to expel toxins through menstruation combined with hormonal differences could all be a part of the puzzle. Just throwing things out there. I'm going to try a vegetarian diet (I'll still eat butter, maybe some eggs although you only get 6 grams protein from 1 egg) for a month or two and donate blood every 2-3 months. Moritz said the positive effects of a vegetarian diet will be realized in 8 weeks and I probably haven't gone more than 24 hours without eating meat my entire life. There are some good vegetarian protein powders out there so I'll use those to make sure I'm not protein deficient.

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  jaredbecker Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:36 am

TrueGround wrote:How do some people live the most god awfully unhealthy lifestyles but still maintain full or relatively full heads of hair into older age, while the health freak can be completely bald?

I often wonder the exact same thing. My friend is a hefty dude over 250 lbs, eats extremely unhealthy such as fast food almost everyday, cooks with hydrogenated oils, never exercises and is constantly breathing in chemicals from the factory he works at, yet he has super thick hair -- no hair loss whatsoever.

Here I am taking supplements, exercise frequently, following a somewhat strict diet, doing manual methods and still trying to figure out how to stop hair loss Mad

jaredbecker

Back to top Go down

Post  bocor Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:41 am

Interesting thing about liver flushes I did one back in like 2006 and afterward had a massive thickening which at the time I attributed to psi only 100 mg fast forward to like 3 months ago I did another liver flush and had some good thickening stating a week after and lasting about a month before gradually returning to baseline just like 2006 now I haven't really connected the dots till now at the time I did the recent liver flush I also started consuming lots of blueberries and raw apple juice as well as almond butter so a month ago I restarted high dose blueberry and raw apple juice but no resurgence of thickening then I thought maybe it was the almond butter so I went and bought some last night and plan to eat lots of it and see but my best guess now is the liver flush was responsible for the thickening bouts both times kinda sux because they are a bit of a pain to do and takes a commitment of close to a week I will do high dose almond butter for a few weeks first maybe and see if I notice any thickening but I'm pretty sure I will go back to flushing seriously now and this time do one every few weeks ill keep you all updated what happens

bocor

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:12 am

ngb wrote:There has been a lot of talk about blood flow lately (SloeMoe) and the solutions seem to be external rubbing/brushing methods. These methods won't get blood into the smallest capillaries if your blood is coagulated to any extent. What is causing the low blood flow? It's either a problem in the vessel or the blood itself. The only solutions I've seen are band-aids and don't get to the root cause of the problem.

Well, the fact that hairloss reversal was obtained in the vast majority of test subjects that received botox injections, which simply loosened up the scalp, leads me to believe that thick blood isn't the main culprit.

It is likely a contributing factor, however, along with calcifications, poor circulation, etc.

One thing that you need to realize, is that band-aids might be your best option, unless you learn how to completely eliminate stress and assure that your scalp stays loose enough to allow sufficient blood flow to the hair follicles.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:25 am

SlowMoe wrote:
ngb wrote:There has been a lot of talk about blood flow lately (SloeMoe) and the solutions seem to be external rubbing/brushing methods. These methods won't get blood into the smallest capillaries if your blood is coagulated to any extent. What is causing the low blood flow? It's either a problem in the vessel or the blood itself. The only solutions I've seen are band-aids and don't get to the root cause of the problem.

Well, the fact that hairloss reversal was obtained in the vast majority of test subjects that received botox injections, which simply loosened up the scalp, leads me to believe that thick blood isn't the main culprit.

It is likely a contributing factor, however, along with calcifications, poor circulation, etc.

One thing that you need to realize, is that band-aids might be your best option, unless you learn how to completely eliminate stress and assure that your scalp stays loose enough to allow sufficient blood flow to the hair follicles.

Since I posted that I started doing some manuals and I think you are right. I'm still doing the diet/supplement thing along with exercise, intermittent fasting and blood donation which is also good for overall health. I posted about this before but I've been doing the Tom Hagerty exercises while driving and before bed. I'm planning on doing 3 10 to 20 minute sessions per day and a 5-10 minute stretching session at night. I've done a little massage (Maliniak method of the muscles, not the scalp) but I think the stretches help the most. The first time I did it the tendons got sore which means they were tight. It seems like now they stay loose for a few days. The stretching seems like the most important but the Hagerty exercises seem to get a lot of good blood flow to the scalp. If you have a tight muscle you either have to massage it or stretch it out and I don't consider this a band aid. I posted about how I do the stretches before if someone is interested in trying it. I'm still not convinced of the brushing, towelling, hanging upside down, massaging of the scalp methods but who knows. I'm considering the LLLT therapy (maybe violet ray as well) since there seems to be some science behind it. I've been listening to some of Brian Clement's youtube videos (he has a good one with Mercola) and he has pretty good hair and he uses it at his clinic. He's a vegan and also a big proponent of IR Sauna. You might not agree with everything he says (vegan stuff) but he seems to be right on about some of his theories.

http://www.hippocratesinst.org/mindbody-therapies/hair-nail-salon/laser-hair-therapy

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:37 pm

ngb wrote:
... I've been doing the Tom Hagerty exercises while driving and before bed. I'm planning on doing 3 10 to 20 minute sessions per day and a 5-10 minute stretching session at night. I've done a little massage (Maliniak method of the muscles, not the scalp) but I think the stretches help the most. The first time I did it the tendons got sore which means they were tight. It seems like now they stay loose for a few days. The stretching seems like the most important but the Hagerty exercises seem to get a lot of good blood flow to the scalp. If you have a tight muscle you either have to massage it or stretch it out and I don't consider this a band aid. I posted about how I do the stretches before if someone is interested in trying it.

The problem with Tom Hagerty's exercise, in my opinion, is it is primarily focused on the occipital muscles and bringing in the blood from the backside up into the scalp. In other words, the circulation from the back of the neck to the top of the head is strengthened, and this is very good. It also helps in loosening the scalp. But, I don't think it helps in improving blood circulation to the frontal areas which is the key battleground in classic MPB and recession.

That said, Tom's exercises should be of help for diffuse and vertex thinners, imo.
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  ngb Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:53 pm

9rugrats5 wrote:
ngb wrote:
... I've been doing the Tom Hagerty exercises while driving and before bed. I'm planning on doing 3 10 to 20 minute sessions per day and a 5-10 minute stretching session at night. I've done a little massage (Maliniak method of the muscles, not the scalp) but I think the stretches help the most. The first time I did it the tendons got sore which means they were tight. It seems like now they stay loose for a few days. The stretching seems like the most important but the Hagerty exercises seem to get a lot of good blood flow to the scalp. If you have a tight muscle you either have to massage it or stretch it out and I don't consider this a band aid. I posted about how I do the stretches before if someone is interested in trying it.

The problem with Tom Hagerty's exercise, in my opinion, is it is primarily focused on the occipital muscles and bringing in the blood from the backside up into the scalp. In other words, the circulation from the back of the neck to the top of the head is strengthened, and this is very good. It also helps in loosening the scalp. But, I don't think it helps in improving blood circulation to the frontal areas which is the key battleground in classic MPB and recession.

That said, Tom's exercises should be of help for diffuse and vertex thinners, imo.

I flex the frontalis (raise eyebrows) and really try to relax the occipitals then relax the frontalis and pull everything back with the occipitals. I'm almost as good as Conan O'Brien.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS_nspzJMpw (start at 1:00)

Conan is 50 and has good hair (it looks like a little recession). His scalp is really loose and it's probably just a genetic thing. I'm guessing he doesn't really practice this or do it on a regular basis so who knows what his hair would be like if he did that for 10 minutes a day for the last 20 years. I wouldn't do this without ending the day with the stretches though.

ngb

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:11 pm

SlowMoe wrote:

Hi SlowMoe,

Regarding botox, there is also the possibility that the toxin is instead treating the autoimmune component of hair loss rather than it working primarly as loosening the skin. Toxins are known for this.

Treatment of autoimmune disorder with a neurotoxin

http://www.google.com/patents/US8105611

Botulinum toxin may hold key for treatment of common skin diseases

http://zeenews.india.com/news/health/diseases/botulinum-toxin-may-hold-key-for-treatment-of-common-skin-diseases_20872.html

Note that eczema and psoriasis are caused by pathogens.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:42 pm

Jdp, that's some solid info. And a plausible alternative explanation.

Among other things, you have mentioned CCSVI and hinted possible calcification in skull structures and foramina. Any new information on that as well?
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:02 pm

This paper might be of relevance in light of recent interest in cetrizine in hair forums. It also aligns with the autoimmune explanation.

"Type 1, or cellular, immune response is characterized by overproduction of TNF-α, IFN-gamma, IL-1, IL-2 and IL-8 and is the underlying immune mechanism of psoriasis, alopecia areata, rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus and experimental autoimmune uveitis (EAU).

Type 2 immune response is seen in antibody-mediated autoimmune diseases. Based on the pharmacokinetic effects of cetirizine and allopurinol, this paper introduces these two safe and inexpensive drugs as novel potential agents against cell-mediated autoimmune disorders.

Cetirizine, supposed to inhibit DNA binding activity of NF-kappa B, inhibits the expression of adhesion molecules on immunocytes and endothelial cells and the production of IL-8 and LTB4, two potent chemoattractants, by immune cells. It induces the release of PGE2, a suppressor of antigen presentation and MHC class II expression, from monocyte/macrophages and reduces the number of tryptase positive mast cells in inflammation sites.

... Cetirizine and allopurinol may prove of benefit in the treatment of various cellular autoimmune disorders."

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1567576904000505
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:06 pm

rdkml wrote:
SlowMoe wrote:

Hi SlowMoe,

Regarding botox, there is also the possibility that the toxin is instead treating the autoimmune component of hair loss rather than it working primarly as loosening the skin. Toxins are known for this.

Treatment of autoimmune disorder with a neurotoxin

http://www.google.com/patents/US8105611

Botulinum toxin may hold key for treatment of common skin diseases

http://zeenews.india.com/news/health/diseases/botulinum-toxin-may-hold-key-for-treatment-of-common-skin-diseases_20872.html

Note that eczema and psoriasis are caused by pathogens.

hope this helps

You're right, that is a possibility.

If you look at this device, it works by loosening the scalp muscles, only by pneumatic pressure, kinda like an occlusion cuff

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Scalp+Tension+Relaxer
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu May 02, 2013 7:24 pm

9rugrats5 wrote:Jdp, that's some solid info. And a plausible alternative explanation.

Among other things, you have mentioned CCSVI and hinted possible calcification in skull structures and foramina. Any new information on that as well?

Hi 9rugrats5,

I have to give credit and thanks to thelibrarian years ago who informed the forum of the study Calcification of the Ivory Dome. All I did was pay for the rest of the study back then.

There isn't any new information just the usual. That CCSVI is probably greatly caused by the pathogen FL1953 in many cases which produces an incredible amount of biofilm.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down