Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Off Topic: Wife stomach issue (Please help!) EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Off Topic: Wife stomach issue (Please help!) EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Off Topic: Wife stomach issue (Please help!) EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Off Topic: Wife stomach issue (Please help!) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Off Topic: Wife stomach issue (Please help!) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Off Topic: Wife stomach issue (Please help!) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Off Topic: Wife stomach issue (Please help!) EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Off Topic: Wife stomach issue (Please help!) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Off Topic: Wife stomach issue (Please help!) EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Off Topic: Wife stomach issue (Please help!)

+6
Themanofmankind1
alphadelta
NYJets
rofl
Hairbeback
Growdamnit
10 posters

Go down

Off Topic: Wife stomach issue (Please help!) Empty Off Topic: Wife stomach issue (Please help!)

Post  Growdamnit Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:01 am

Hey guys, my wife's stomach has been acting up for the last month and a half. It seems like the only thing that settles her stomach is some type of bread, soup, or anything of that comforting nature. We are having insurance issues and she tried to go to the ER, but all they could do was take her blood. She can't see a gastroenterologist or any specialty doctor. I am not sure if it a parasite, but her white blood cell count is up. A virus couldn't have lasted this long. This leads me to think it's an infection. There is frequent diarrhea throughout the day, as well. (Sorry to not spare you.)

This led me to give her the following advice:

Stop eating spicy foods, 2-3 tablespoons of ACV diluted in water—morning and night, and Doctor's Best Vitamin C—2 hours away from food every night.

What else could I possibly tell her? Please help.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Off Topic: Wife stomach issue (Please help!) Empty Re: Off Topic: Wife stomach issue (Please help!)

Post  Hairbeback Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:03 pm

Hmmm would hate to give advice if the doctors don't know what it might be. Is there a lot of pain? Burning? gas? I had stomach issues the last year on and off

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Off Topic: Wife stomach issue (Please help!) Empty Re: Off Topic: Wife stomach issue (Please help!)

Post  rofl Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:27 pm

i dont think the acv would be helping the diarherria

also google leucocytes.  different cells have different targets.  for example eosinophils target parasites.   which type is high?

has she been around anyone with a bad stomach virus?
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:32 pm

Prebiotics
Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes
Bone Broth
Ginger Tea
Fermented yogurt
GAPS foods

Homemade smoothies packed with good stuff like beets ginger carrots apples etc etc
Mg
Glutamine
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  alphadelta Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:21 am

maybe she can do some fasting? helps my girl friend when she has a crohns flare

alphadelta

Back to top Go down

Post  Themanofmankind1 Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Hey my mom was going through a similar thing for a few years and I recently bought Bovine Colostrum. It's supposed to start working after a couple of weeks. It's been a couple of weeks and she's reporting good signs. Look it up and tell me what you think.

Themanofmankind1

Back to top Go down

Post  H4ir Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:01 pm

Get some turmeric and ginger powder, mix equal amounts. One teaspoon full on the tong and flush down with water. Turmeric and ginger kills stomach bacteria. Also take pro biotic to replace good bacteria.

H4ir

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:16 pm

I find that a drop of Rosemary EO in one full pitcher of water helps my intestine a big time. Not sure about the stomach though.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:27 am

We have an epidemic of insufficient stomach acid.  Dr. Jonathan Wright who wrote "Why Stomach Acid Is Good For You," tested thousands
of patients at his clinic, and he concluded that 90 percent of us are deficient in stomach acid.  Or was it 95%?  Swedish Bitters are a great
remedy for stomach issues and help raise acidity.  Betaine hydrochloride with pepsin taken with protein meals, would also help. The ACV, as well.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:04 am

UPDATE: She had a colonoscopy and now they are leaning towards Colitis or Crohn's.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:16 am

Would try this product:

http://restore4life.com/

it's been found helpful in many gluten cases, and people immediatelly report less brainfog and more stool volume.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:47 am

Juicing is helping this guy. From his pic, it's working for him Smile

http://juicing4crohns.com/
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  NYJets Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:12 am

Delphine wrote:
Juicing is helping this guy.  From his pic, it's working for him Smile

It's great. I can attest.
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:18 am

Warm water with lemon every morning might help to?

I think I might have Chrons, but I never got diagnosed. I'm better now after changing my diet.

Try something simple, warm lemon juice with water every morning. I heard that get yours stomach acid going, read in to it

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:34 am

NYJets wrote:
Delphine wrote:
Juicing is helping this guy.  From his pic, it's working for him Smile

It's great. I can attest.

His story:
http://juicing4crohns.com/about/
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down