Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Immortalhair...I need your thoughts on this diet EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Immortalhair...I need your thoughts on this diet EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Immortalhair...I need your thoughts on this diet EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Immortalhair...I need your thoughts on this diet EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Immortalhair...I need your thoughts on this diet EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Immortalhair...I need your thoughts on this diet EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Immortalhair...I need your thoughts on this diet EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Immortalhair...I need your thoughts on this diet EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Immortalhair...I need your thoughts on this diet EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Immortalhair...I need your thoughts on this diet

2 posters

Go down

Immortalhair...I need your thoughts on this diet Empty Immortalhair...I need your thoughts on this diet

Post  womeniz3r Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:44 am

The Gerson Therapy is a safe, natural treatment developed by Dr. Max Gerson in the 1920’s that uses organic foods, juicing, coffee enemas, detoxification and natural supplements to activate the body’s ability to heal itself. Over the past 60 years, thousands of people have used the Gerson Therapy to recover from so-called “incurable” diseases such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease and arthritis.

here's the link:

http://www.gerson.org/g_therapy/default.asp

womeniz3r

Back to top Go down

Immortalhair...I need your thoughts on this diet Empty Re: Immortalhair...I need your thoughts on this diet

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:22 pm

womeniz3r - The Gerson diet can be very useful for many, but not ideal for everyone. Some people do quite well on animal products and more fat in the diet, or a diet that tips towards the acidic if you will. So in other words, it depends on one's nutritional type aka metabolic type. Sympathetic branch learning people would thrive on the Gerson diet, but those on the parasympathetic side would find themselves a little short on energy.

Usually when the Gerson diet is mentioned it's in the vein of treating cancer. Cessium chloride is an extremely powerful alkalizer and can often defeat cancers within weeks, especially used with DMSO. Then there is the sodium bicarbonate IV's.

If you're asking about how it would apply to hair maintenance, I would say quite well if it is appropriate for the nutritional type. The protein enzymes, especially juiced pineapple skin is loaded in bromelain which downregulates TGF-beta.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down