Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Why is patch in front of my head not thinning EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Why is patch in front of my head not thinning EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Why is patch in front of my head not thinning EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Why is patch in front of my head not thinning EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Why is patch in front of my head not thinning EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Why is patch in front of my head not thinning EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Why is patch in front of my head not thinning EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Why is patch in front of my head not thinning EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Why is patch in front of my head not thinning EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Why is patch in front of my head not thinning

4 posters

Go down

Why is patch in front of my head not thinning Empty Why is patch in front of my head not thinning

Post  Hairbeback Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:00 pm

My widows peak a patch of hair about 2 by 2 inches length and width has not thinned at all. My temples are receded, hair loss on the top of my head and the crown. But not the 2 by 2 inch patch in the front of my head.....why is that?

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Why is patch in front of my head not thinning Empty Re: Why is patch in front of my head not thinning

Post  goten574 Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:13 pm

Does that patch of hair feel any different than the balding areas? Firmness, any bumps? Redness?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Why is patch in front of my head not thinning Empty Re: Why is patch in front of my head not thinning

Post  Tara101 Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:48 pm

Have you consulted with your dermatologist? What he has to say about it? For how long are you facing this kind of hair loss?

Tara101

http://www.nanogenindia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:20 pm

I was like you. Now it has finally thinned. I didn't do anything about it, until after a few months I realized the top of my head had thinned too. So I went back on minoxidil. The crazy thing is that now my temples have tons of little new sprouts, but the widow pick is not filling in at all...
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:40 pm

I been thinning for 10 years and my windows peak or as my friends like to call it "cuba" lol has not thinned at all for ten years. So I have this patch in front not thinning while my crown is pretty much down, my temples are receded and I have about 70 percent thinning on the top around cuba lol.

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:42 pm

I asked cause I was wondering if that is "MPB" or maybe I might have something else. Why wouldn't this patch thin at all after 10 years?

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:48 pm

I had been exactly like that. Now my widow peak is thinning. I was actually please with it going as the bare temples would have been less noticeable. Until I realized the top had shed a lot too. Now the weird thing is the widow peak doesn't want to fill in again. And it looks a bit like it has a circular hole in the middle of it. I need to get decent pics one of these days, also to show the progress since I last posted pics.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down