Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Do natural anti-inflams like aloe, emu, coconut oil interfere with the micro-inflammation manuals like DT, wounding, brushing require to work?s EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Do natural anti-inflams like aloe, emu, coconut oil interfere with the micro-inflammation manuals like DT, wounding, brushing require to work?s EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Do natural anti-inflams like aloe, emu, coconut oil interfere with the micro-inflammation manuals like DT, wounding, brushing require to work?s EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Do natural anti-inflams like aloe, emu, coconut oil interfere with the micro-inflammation manuals like DT, wounding, brushing require to work?s EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Do natural anti-inflams like aloe, emu, coconut oil interfere with the micro-inflammation manuals like DT, wounding, brushing require to work?s EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Do natural anti-inflams like aloe, emu, coconut oil interfere with the micro-inflammation manuals like DT, wounding, brushing require to work?s EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Do natural anti-inflams like aloe, emu, coconut oil interfere with the micro-inflammation manuals like DT, wounding, brushing require to work?s EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Do natural anti-inflams like aloe, emu, coconut oil interfere with the micro-inflammation manuals like DT, wounding, brushing require to work?s EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Do natural anti-inflams like aloe, emu, coconut oil interfere with the micro-inflammation manuals like DT, wounding, brushing require to work?s EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Do natural anti-inflams like aloe, emu, coconut oil interfere with the micro-inflammation manuals like DT, wounding, brushing require to work?s

5 posters

Go down

Do natural anti-inflams like aloe, emu, coconut oil interfere with the micro-inflammation manuals like DT, wounding, brushing require to work?s Empty Do natural anti-inflams like aloe, emu, coconut oil interfere with the micro-inflammation manuals like DT, wounding, brushing require to work?s

Post  sizzlinghairs Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:01 am

Just wondering what everyone thinks.

Talking mainly about DT. Albeit there is less micro inflammation happening with DT then say dermarolling.

But in the case of DT or brushing, do you think natural anti inflams interfere with the process of micro inflammation triggering growth factors?

Really really curious on what everyone's thought on this is.

Thanks in advance!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Do natural anti-inflams like aloe, emu, coconut oil interfere with the micro-inflammation manuals like DT, wounding, brushing require to work?s Empty Re: Do natural anti-inflams like aloe, emu, coconut oil interfere with the micro-inflammation manuals like DT, wounding, brushing require to work?s

Post  TheDivineMarquis Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:11 am

I´ve been wondering about the same. From my experience, I can recall that since I introduced curcumin/resveratrol in my regimen, my hairline started to look a little "chewed". I did seem to had a minor regrowth all ove my temples- small black hair, and long vellus - but inflammation started to became stronger (although I usually look for sensations in the scalp area). It makes sense that anti-inflammatories like curcumin/resveratrol, nizoral, certain soap, avc, omega-3, could counteract the action of wounding, but I´m far from being an expert.

I was thinking about start brushing again, because my hair never looked better than my boar brushing period - but I fear that it can have a negative outcome; I remeber that Xenon wrote somewhere about people loosing more hair because of manuals.
TheDivineMarquis
TheDivineMarquis

Back to top Go down

Do natural anti-inflams like aloe, emu, coconut oil interfere with the micro-inflammation manuals like DT, wounding, brushing require to work?s Empty Re: Do natural anti-inflams like aloe, emu, coconut oil interfere with the micro-inflammation manuals like DT, wounding, brushing require to work?s

Post  SonofOdin Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:44 am

Sizzling c'mon bro this is the third time I've seen this thread. DT is an experimental technique, that is why the thread is seeking dedicated volunteers. There are no scientists who have done studies on whether or not an obscure massage technique on a small natural hair loss forum while combined with specific oils can interfere with the process.

I'm not being mean I'm just trying to keep you from wasting time seeking answers that just aren't there yet. Let's say I decided to do DT and rub coconut oil on my scalp and I still lost hair... then I report on the forums saying it interferes, when in reality I would've lost hair coconut oil or not. Point is, I don't know, and can't know, because there are too many factors.

Just don't use anti inflammatories. I personally am pretty sure they don't even work as I've tried them, and wasted money on them myself. I even went as far as to apply Emu oil in small amounts 5-6 times a day and all it did was clog my pores and probably make my hair loss even worse than it is already. Rubbing these oils on your head is one of the first things naturals do who want to stop hair loss, and for some reason people keep coming back to this, hoping it works the next time, and the next time... Emu Oil does not work. It's sad, because the studies on it are so amazing that I literally thought I'd found the cure and chuckled to myself on how people even have hair loss with such an oil on the market(this was my first month realizing i was gonna be bald)... but reality soon set in.

Stick to DT. Think of how many people reported success, versus emu oil, coconut oil etc. Then compare how many DT users there are, versus oil dudes. Probably 1:1000 ratio.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:09 pm

TheDivineMarquis wrote:
I was thinking about start brushing again, because my hair never looked better than my boar brushing period - but I fear that it can have a negative outcome; I remeber that Xenon wrote somewhere about people loosing more hair because of manuals.

^^Well, many guys reported worse inflammation and shedding, so I naturally deduced that friction - caused by bristles - was causing these problems. I also noticed that my temples became irritated and balded when I used to obsessively comb my hair. Also take into consideration that Ferox disappeared and was never heard from again.

I honestly think that DT and toweling (the latter being even worse) cause the exact same inflammatory problems to tissue, not to mention uprooting any existing hairs. There's talk that inflammation is good for strengthening follicles, but IMO inflammation is the condition that causes follicles to directly miniaturize.

ETA: The guy pushing this pro-inflammatory bullshit (and the guy who wont show any pics of his "amazing" progress) is Complexx. When I outed him as the hairloss talk (and IH) member 'beliefiskey', he absolutely shit his pants and disappeared. Why? Because despite his claims to the contrary he is a certain man desperately trying to promote his theories in attempt to bamboozle money out of newbies. Him and his affiliates tried to silence me by making me appear as a lunatic - as to throw people off the scent.

The same guy trolls cancer forums and calls desperate and terrified cancer sufferers 'Negative Nancy's' because they wont buy into his "cancer cures".

I don't know how that man can sleep at night, but, then, psychopaths have no empathy for their victims.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:08 pm

Marquis: well I think wounding as in dermarolling like 2yr2 does it vs manuals like DT is obviously different. With DT there are no actual wounds but there is def inflammation going on to create that rush of blood/redness. I just wonder if natural topical anti inflamms might interrupt that process even if there is no actual wound present.. That's my main question...

Odin: I hear you man. I was just wondering if anyone possibly had in depth knowledge of bodily wound/inflammation/ healing process that might be able to offer some input. I know its a rather obscure question. I actually decided to take a month off DT on recommendation of that Rob guy in light of my finger numbness. As I'm
Not sure if it's just a benign callous or minor compression neuropathy , I decided to take a month off to know for sure to see if it gets better (rob had actual finger numbness and his went away after a month off DT). In the meantime I've decided to try sage 1's topical. Im asking this topical question as , if I might get results with sage 1 topical, I would want to know if I could combine with DT (when I resume doing it) without any contradiction.

At the end of the day, I think manuals can work for some. I've seen many people say they have gotten results (besides complex). Then of course there are many who say they've gotten none at all. I just think theres a large margin for error in how technique is done and how specific/unique everyone's individual scalp needs are.

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:09 pm

give an example of "micro inflammation triggering growth factors"

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:15 pm

Well that is my layman understanding but I could def be wrong. I just know that for dermarolling inflammation def plays a role in initiating some sort of process. I can't say for sure with DT/brushing tho. Maybe it's just blood flow with them...

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down