Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Question about manuals/DT/Brushing EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Question about manuals/DT/Brushing EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Question about manuals/DT/Brushing EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Question about manuals/DT/Brushing EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Question about manuals/DT/Brushing EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Question about manuals/DT/Brushing EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Question about manuals/DT/Brushing EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Question about manuals/DT/Brushing EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Question about manuals/DT/Brushing EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Question about manuals/DT/Brushing

2 posters

Go down

Question about manuals/DT/Brushing Empty Question about manuals/DT/Brushing

Post  sizzlinghairs Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:58 pm

So I've been brushing for some time now, around 350-400 strokes a day w olive oil in my hair. This is from other success stories/suggestion I've heard about this protocol.

It seems to be helping but I'm not 100% sure yet. My hair does have brief thin spells (no more than a day) in areas of brushing but then comes back. I attribute this to weaker hairs being pulled out.

And this is what my question refers to: when doing manual therapies, will we always have these brief periods of thin hair due to more than a normal amount of shed coming out related to all the friction, or will there come a point when our hair will become resilient enough to deal with the constant friction? Because this is definitely different than the normal telegenic shedding that goes on... In a healthy scalp the telegenic hairs get to stay around a little more allowing for the normal thick appearance of hair to
Stay..

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Question about manuals/DT/Brushing Empty Re: Question about manuals/DT/Brushing

Post  BelieveInIt Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:53 pm

i look at it this way:

will manuals always pull weak hair out? -yes
will your hair get stronger? -yes
will you pull less out over time? - yes because they get stronger, have less weak hairs and you'll need to apply less force once your scalp is loose and you only have to do "maintenance"

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down