Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary]

Go down

how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] Empty how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary]

Post  magic_gro Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:39 pm

As you might have noticed I haven't been very active for a few years. Things were going well and I had stopped having any regimen or doing anything at all.

Now I just went through some very stressful times (mom being sick), and I lost a lot of ground in about two months, all over the top. I used to have mostly only frontal hairloss and that was a bitch to recover from and so I had eventually just stopped bothering. But I remembered that everyone said that the back of the head was easier to deal with so I didn't despair.

From years ago, I still have some old bottles of Dr Klein's original PROMOX 5% with DMI and a bunch of other things (but no cortisone), and some bottles of thermal scalp. I also ordered a couple shampoos with and without ketokonazole from regenepure, the spectral conditioner with ketokonazole and the regenepure conditioner which doesn't have keto but claims to be capable of volumizing thinning hair. I also applied some old spiro 5% cream by Dr. Lee, but just maybe 3-4 times because it's very messy with the hair length I have.

I started about 2 weeks ago. Here below are a pic from 10 days ago and one from this morning. I now realize that the lighting is very different. But if I took a picture today it is because I am amazed i could see in the mirror that more buzz was covering my skin. Isn't this too short of a time?

Could this just be the effect of the volumizing conditioner from regenepure? Yet in the front I noticed some hair that is just ~2cm long. Which still would seem too much for just a couple of weeks...

Or there is only another possible explanation... Just as I suddenly lost so much ground, I started growing back new hair *before* I applied anything, and when I took the first picture things were already in the process of getting better?

Here's 10 days ago, which was pretty scary looking:

how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] 20150610

And here's this morning:

how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] 20150611

p.s.: I wonder where to get minoxidil when I will run out of the 4+ years old Promox. I don't know if I trust the new guy that took over after Dr. Klein passed away...

Last edited by magic_gro on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] Empty Re: how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary]

Post  magic_gro Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:36 pm

Updated pictures from this morning. Just out of the shower, towel dried hair (still pretty wet!!!)

how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] Img_2011
how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] Img_2012
how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] Img_2013
how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] Img_2014
how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] Img_2015
how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] Img_2016
how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] Img_2017
how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] Img_2018
how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] Img_2019
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] Empty Re: how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary]

Post  magic_gro Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:40 pm

tonight I tried some 30% DMSO 70% castor oil on my temples, and they got very red and irritated... But while I tried to capture the redness, I actually capture many new little fellas Smile

Should I avoid DMSO + Castor oil?

how is this possible? [my ongoing photographic diary] Img_2011
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down