Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Hoppi's ongoing struggle to build collagen! EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Hoppi's ongoing struggle to build collagen! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Hoppi's ongoing struggle to build collagen! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hoppi's ongoing struggle to build collagen! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Hoppi's ongoing struggle to build collagen! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Hoppi's ongoing struggle to build collagen! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Hoppi's ongoing struggle to build collagen! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hoppi's ongoing struggle to build collagen! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Hoppi's ongoing struggle to build collagen! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hoppi's ongoing struggle to build collagen!

2 posters

Go down

Hoppi's ongoing struggle to build collagen! Empty Hoppi's ongoing struggle to build collagen!

Post  Hoppipolla Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:01 pm

I dont really know why I'm making this to be honest! lol Just to present the collagen approach again, speak my mind, share any more ideas etc Smile

I've been taking hydrolyzed collagen (6 grams a day), hyaluronic acid (50-300mg), grape seed extract (varying), vit C, omega 3.. oh, and I've largely dropped dairy and gluten, and on a good multivitamin, to try to give my body all it needs!

However I think action<reaction is right here that perhaps "my body isnt with me in this fight" - its a bit like giving a builder all the tools he needs to build a house, but not telling him to actually do it!

Which is why I think I'm seeing slow and marginal results, if any! So I am interested in his thread and things like copper, pycnogenol, etc.

Does anyone else know what actually actively stimulates collagen production in the body, like instructs the body to build more or kicks up production of it? Just would be great to get more opinions! Is copper and that a nice start? Smile

Hoppi ^_^
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Hoppi's ongoing struggle to build collagen! Empty Re: Hoppi's ongoing struggle to build collagen!

Post  Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Remember, this wasn't my idea to use the ionic elements, it was Prague's (and of course the alchemists all the way back to the very first go who understood what metals can do for us).

I can now vouch for the copper, even in such small amounts that I'm taking it, can't wait to get more of it...

Back to top Go down

Hoppi's ongoing struggle to build collagen! Empty Re: Hoppi's ongoing struggle to build collagen!

Post  fumanchu Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:57 pm

What kind of results are you getting? And why are you doing this in the first place? Is this for your face? I have a bit of loss up there I wouldn't mind filling up one tiny spot in particular without having to go the injection route.

fumanchu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down