Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
2 weeks into IH regimen and shedding pretty hard, Normal? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
2 weeks into IH regimen and shedding pretty hard, Normal? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
2 weeks into IH regimen and shedding pretty hard, Normal? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
2 weeks into IH regimen and shedding pretty hard, Normal? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
2 weeks into IH regimen and shedding pretty hard, Normal? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
2 weeks into IH regimen and shedding pretty hard, Normal? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
2 weeks into IH regimen and shedding pretty hard, Normal? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
2 weeks into IH regimen and shedding pretty hard, Normal? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
2 weeks into IH regimen and shedding pretty hard, Normal? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

2 weeks into IH regimen and shedding pretty hard, Normal?

3 posters

Go down

2 weeks into IH regimen and shedding pretty hard, Normal? Empty 2 weeks into IH regimen and shedding pretty hard, Normal?

Post  Shades Fri May 01, 2015 10:29 am

I'm not a big shedder, my hairloss is pretty slow. However over the past 3 days i've been shedding so much hair, alot from the temples, the crown and the sides as well. Lots and lots of hair, over 100 in 24 hours easily.

Is this a normal thing to happen as I begin the regimen, i'm not feeling too much itching at all, maybe a tiny bit, in the temples and crown, but not enough to make me scratch my head.

Shades

Back to top Go down

2 weeks into IH regimen and shedding pretty hard, Normal? Empty Re: 2 weeks into IH regimen and shedding pretty hard, Normal?

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri May 01, 2015 10:32 am

diet ?

what is your exact regimen ?

I find that taurine/b6 will reduce shedding and should be added in the regimen

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

2 weeks into IH regimen and shedding pretty hard, Normal? Empty Re: 2 weeks into IH regimen and shedding pretty hard, Normal?

Post  Shades Fri May 01, 2015 10:40 am

Diet- is pretty lax, no junk food, and I try to balance grains, meats and vegetables even enough.

regimen- Decalify, ecklonia cava, antioxidant boost, lipoic acid, krill oil, astathanxin

I've been keen on getting some taurine, does b6 need to be added to it? Would i be able to get it at any health food store?

Shades

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri May 01, 2015 10:44 am

Shades wrote:Diet- is pretty lax, no junk food, and I try to balance grains, meats and vegetables even enough.

regimen- Decalify, ecklonia cava, antioxidant boost, lipoic acid, krill oil, astathanxin

I've been keen on getting some taurine, does b6 need to be added to it? Would i be able to get it at any health food store?

countrylife do b6/taurine in one

no topicals either ?

I would suggest at least one topical. RejuvePlex or squareup.com/market/idealabs-llc for Solban

another theory I have : supplements support the organs and body etc and then use the leftovers for hair.

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Shades Fri May 01, 2015 10:58 am

i've ordered in some rejuveplex, so your saying my body needs to be running 100% before my hair can?

Shades

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Fri May 01, 2015 11:00 am

Shades wrote:i've ordered in some rejuveplex, so your saying my body needs to be running 100% before my hair can?

perhaps. it simply depends.

blood tests may help

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazbar Tue May 05, 2015 9:22 pm

Add fish oil to the IH regimen (EPA+DHA = 1800mg/day) and use anti-dandruff shampoos which contain selenium sulphate, zinc pyrithione and Piroctone Olamine, 2% stuff. This should work.

Kazbar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down