Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Hello, question about shedding and regimen EmptyYesterday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Hello, question about shedding and regimen EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Hello, question about shedding and regimen EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Hello, question about shedding and regimen EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Hello, question about shedding and regimen EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Hello, question about shedding and regimen EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Hello, question about shedding and regimen EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Hello, question about shedding and regimen EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Hello, question about shedding and regimen EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hello, question about shedding and regimen

Go down

Hello, question about shedding and regimen Empty Hello, question about shedding and regimen

Post  Jailbird Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:21 am

Hello to all the forum.

Been lurking here for a few years and wanted to get some feedback on what could possibly be causing my most recent shed.

Quick background on me,I'm 38, decent shape, slowly receding for 15 years, I'm about a NW 2-2.5, had a small HT about 5 years ago on the front of hairline where I had receded.,(big mistake), which made my hair accelerate it's thinning.

I've tried Fin, It worked great for 6 months in my late 20's, but then I had bad sides and discontinued.

I am now just fighting hairloss naturally and through diet., and through a natural regimen I've had some success in keeping what I have left with a few ups and downs.

For the past two months I've been experiencing a prolonged shed. Some days are okay, but many days I'll experience a loss of up to 50 hairs in the shower, and in the morning I notice my hair looking brittle and damaged. It will also fall out easily when I touch it. Now it's beginning to look very thin as the day wears on.

My regular regimen had consisted of using Maxi Hair vitamin, Solar Ray Mega Multi, Jarrow curc/res combo and I've added Toco-8 recently. Those have been my mainstay. I've also Tried the IH 6 briefly in the past for a little over a month, but discontinued when I wasn't sure if it was going to work and went back to my regular regimen.

My diet is pretty good. No dairy, stay away from pasta, Occasionally eat bread and drink alcohol maybe once or twice a week.

I have also recently discontinued the res/curc combo,,as I feel this may have increased my shedding for some reason. I tolerated it in the past, but recently I seem to shed a lot the day after I take it.

Most recently I began the heavy metal detox with Enzymatic Total Metal Cleanse, and it must be doing something. If I take it during the day it feels like someone slipped me a "Mickey"...but then I will wake up feeling refreshed.

My plan is to Detox and try to begin a new regimen, or add something to it. Also thinking of giving the IH 6 another shot as I may have pre-maturely givin up on it. I hope something will halt this horrible shed and help regain some of what I've lost. It's not too late and I feel like I can improve again with the right approach.

I'd like to thank everyone here beforehand for offering great advice which I've benefited from in the past and also the other posters that have responded to me on the different boards in the past.
Thanks again.

Jailbird

Back to top Go down

Hello, question about shedding and regimen Empty one more thing

Post  Jailbird Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:25 am

I'm also taking between 2-4 tablespoons of ACV twice a day w/ honey

Jailbird

Back to top Go down