Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win..

+10
Zaphod
Changexpert
j87x
CausticSymmetry
Hairbeback
Growdamnit
iuyyighghghgkh
SonofOdin
sizzlinghairs
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. - Page 2 Empty Re: So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win..

Post  bobthebuilder Sat May 02, 2015 9:32 am

4039 wrote:
Beebrox wrote:
4039 wrote:

Also for the record, I use a DIY eyedrop consisting of: MSM (sometimes DMSO) acetyl-carnosine, taurine, silica and sodium ascorbate. Not only did it improve my eyesight, but eliminated calcium brainfog. Believe it or not, I sometimes get compliments on the pure whiteness of my eyes. Smile

PEMF assist this as well. But hey, tnx for the recipe!

No problem. I also no longer suffer from sun sensitivity, eye discomfort or fatigue. Let this be our little secret. Smile

I make a 15% solution of everything in pharmaceutical grade with distilled water, pretty much as strong as I can stand. Also a single drop of monomethylsilanol. 1 drop in each eye 1-2x daily.

You sure you don't have pyroluria?
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. - Page 2 Empty Re: So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win..

Post  Columbo Sun May 03, 2015 2:13 am

"Sulfur benefits–there could be plenty. Dr. Garrett Smith contacted me right away as his guinea pig group of three was experiencing some remarkable things. His secretary had to stop using her reading glasses. They were all experiencing increased body temperature, increased appetite, increased thirst, and noticeable fat loss in the abdominal region. The benefits seemed almost too good to be true.
And, as often happens with the excitement of taking a new, effective supplement, they went a little overboard and started experiencing negative symptoms from taking too much. These were some serious symptoms that sent Dr. Garrett Smith down a long and complicated rabbit hole reminiscent of an X Files episode before cracking the code.
Today, he tells all in a very interesting, comical, and kinda scary story. Warning: the sound quality is a little off for the first couple of minutes, but then gets better. Hang in there until it does."...

http://180radio.com/180degreehealth-18-sulfur-benefits-dangers/
Columbo
Columbo

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Sun May 03, 2015 11:20 am

Columbo wrote:"Sulfur benefits–there could be plenty. Dr. Garrett Smith contacted me right away as his guinea pig group of three was experiencing some remarkable things. His secretary had to stop using her reading glasses. They were all experiencing increased body temperature, increased appetite, increased thirst, and noticeable fat loss in the abdominal region. The benefits seemed almost too good to be true.
And, as often happens with the excitement of taking a new, effective supplement, they went a little overboard and started experiencing negative symptoms from taking too much. These were some serious symptoms that sent Dr. Garrett Smith down a long and complicated rabbit hole reminiscent of an X Files episode before cracking the code.
Today, he tells all in a very interesting, comical, and kinda scary story. Warning: the sound quality is a little off for the first couple of minutes, but then gets better. Hang in there until it does."...

http://180radio.com/180degreehealth-18-sulfur-benefits-dangers/

Great post clearly msm is toxic at high doses.
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  NW0 Mon May 04, 2015 9:53 pm

Growdamnit wrote:I give up.
I hope that you at least get on minoxidil and finasteride, there's a % of not having sides and having great results vs guaranteed depression and stress as a balding/bald man.

NW0

Back to top Go down

Post  NW0 Tue May 05, 2015 8:06 am

gorilla_power wrote:
CausticSymmetry wrote:The acid, alkaline balance theories have been debunked over and over again.

Its ok to say stuff like this,but in accordance to the law you create bad karma.
Not some new age shit,but it is just cause and effect.

All the great authors of the past have proved it.Regeneration of tissue can only
happen in an alkaline enviroment.
What is pain ,what is inflammation? What we are fighting?
Which side of chemistry is pain.It is the acid side.Alkalosis is something really rare.

No diseases exist.No deficiencies exist.
The only thing that exists is lymphatic congestion.
Blood analysis is not that valuable cause blood can get clean in a matter of days.
The lymph needs years to clear up from the protein diets.

The acidic remedies are just creating an illusion of healing.You put an acid on top of another acid and
you just kill the previous acidic enviroment.In my book acids kill tissues and like iodine are very corrosive.
But the acidic enviroments keeps on going.

And if you get trapped to the acidic remedies,its a vicious cycle of killing tissues and then
feeling ''great'' afterwards. While it kicks back later with more strength and pain.
This is what iodine dosers have been get trapped into.
The metabolic type diet its not science.Its just some people have genetic strengths  re their digestive system
and can drink cola and meat all their life with no problem,
and there are people with genetic weekness all over and cant hand the non natural diet.
But genetic strength on one tissue doesnt mean strenght in other areas.It kicks back.
Anyway one should get on a natural diet even if he can handle meat,
cause it is the only diet that supports his spirituality.

You are probably balding and not even enjoying a nice steak thinking you are healthier that way. Get some perspective man.

NW0

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue May 05, 2015 9:03 am

NW0 wrote:
I hope that you at least get on minoxidil and finasteride, there's a % of not having sides and having great results vs guaranteed depression and stress as a balding/bald man.
What...and ruin any natural approach I try and take? Fuck that.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  NW0 Wed May 06, 2015 1:09 pm

Growdamnit wrote:
NW0 wrote:
What...and ruin any natural approach I try and take? Fuck that.
LOL, it's already game over unless you do something drastic. How old are you? balding speeds the fuck up out of nowhere after a while, its trully traumatizing, its just my 2cents.

NW0

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed May 06, 2015 2:55 pm

I'm 24. How is it game over when other people have grown their hair back?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed May 06, 2015 4:11 pm

propecia works for 40% of people

if it worked for everyone, no one would lose hair

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  NW0 Fri May 08, 2015 11:47 am

Growdamnit wrote:I'm 24. How is it game over when other people have grown their hair back?
"people"

With natural methods only?
Literally who?

NW0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2