Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win..

+10
Zaphod
Changexpert
j87x
CausticSymmetry
Hairbeback
Growdamnit
iuyyighghghgkh
SonofOdin
sizzlinghairs
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. Empty So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win..

Post  sizzlinghairs Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:58 pm

This was posted by gorilla_power in the detumescence thread:

Growdamnit wrote:
Ditch MSM and iodine?

yup.The yellow in the iris is sulphur sediments.Robert Morse states in some individuals
it is extremely difficult to detoxify from sulphur!!! even with detoxification.
Check this on iodine and liberate yourself from the crap we are surrounded.

http://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=853858

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. Empty Re: So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win..

Post  SonofOdin Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:11 pm

Yeah, I took high doses of iodine w/ selenium as part of a natural protocol and I've never felt worse in my life, and this went on for four months. There is a thread on this forum about guys with messed up hair on the sides by the ears, some even losing hair from that location after supplementing iodine. Luckily my current regimen has been able to reverse much of that issue... I never had the loss in that location but the hairs were turning dark and grayish which was very weird given I'm extremely blonde.

If you go to the Ultimate Regrowth Protocol thread on bodybuilding.com, one guy was even hospitalized due to uncontrollable seizures after iodine... natural does not equal safe in all situations.

Then again, there is a group that believes iodine to be a godsend... in fact, this group would explain all my symptoms as detox. Maybe they are, maybe they are not, research it for yourself and come to your own conclusion as this supp is a mixed bag for sure.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win.. Empty Re: So MSM and iodine are toxic now too? Jeez, cant seem to win..

Post  4039 Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:49 pm

Iodine and sulfur (also silica, phosphorus and copper) all have in common being acids. This is basic science. Without enough alkaline minerals (containing enough negative ions) acting as a buffer these acids in high-doses can do serious harm.

Therefore it's reckless and highly irresponsible to suggest high-dosing these supplements without even a warning label. I feel so passionate about this it actually makes me angry. So my suggestion is to start low and slow. Moderation is common sense.

And certainly I recommend trying to get these elements from natural sources: iodine from seaweed, silica from mineral water, sulfur from cruciferous veggies.

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:10 pm

msm - take green lakes gelatine instead.
iodine - eat butter/coconut oil and liver instead

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:36 am

I give up.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:39 am

Growdamnit wrote:I give up.

if Iodine works for you, take it

some people need it

why not get blood tests done

I support experimentation, if it works, experiment and test with it. But MSM/iodine has been done so many times I just don't think it is the solution.

and I have literally tried everything

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:16 am

Curious what CS thinks

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:11 am

You can die from drinking to much water. See what works for you or get a test done to see what you need and don't need. Everything in moderation, don't listen to people telling you how much and how often you are to eat this or take that, do what works for you in moderation start slow and be patient with yourself

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:43 pm

Sulfur has no toxic load/dose.

I suppose it would be possible if a person drowned in it.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:13 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Sulfur has no toxic load/dose.

Hilarious.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:59 am

It depends if you have the CBS mutation or not.

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  Changexpert Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:29 am

j87x wrote:It depends if you have the CBS mutation or not.
+SUOX+heavy metal toxicity
Changexpert
Changexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:09 am

Changexpert wrote:
+SUOX+heavy metal toxicity

combine it with sweat/sauna and active b's...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:55 am

It's more than just sulfur (and iodine) being toxic at high doses; they possesses a very strong push-pull agonist/antagonist relationship with toxins and beneficial elements. Lots of reactions start happening that need balancing when you take either in high doses. Some people are ill-prepared and have a limited understanding of these reactions and imbalances.

Prolonged viewing of sulfur and iodine with a myopic more is better approach is harmful. Slow and steady wins the race. Just realize that MSM sulfur has the potential to not only decalcify soft tissue but bone in high doses.

For the record, I take 1/2 tsp of pure MSM daily and also eat plenty of seaweed.

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:03 am

4039 wrote:It's more than just sulfur (and iodine) being toxic at high doses; they possesses a very strong push-pull agonist/antagonist relationship with toxins and beneficial elements. Lots of reactions start happening that need balancing when you take either in high doses. Some people are ill-prepared and have a limited understanding of these reactions and imbalances.

Prolonged viewing of sulfur and iodine with a myopic more is better approach is harmful. Slow and steady wins the race. Just realize that MSM sulfur has the potential to not only decalcify soft tissue but bone in high doses.

For the record, I take 1/2 tsp of pure MSM daily and also eat plenty of seaweed.

Take a picture of your eyes.See your weeknesses. Cleanse and strengthen the relative tissues with herbs and fruits .Keep the progress and there is no need for intellectual speculation.
Your eyes will tell you the truth.Iridology is a good tool .Your iris is the monitor of your system.

This is a holistic approach to health better than taking this and that because someone says this and that.

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:19 pm

gorilla_power wrote:
4039 wrote:It's more than just sulfur (and iodine) being toxic at high doses; they possesses a very strong push-pull agonist/antagonist relationship with toxins and beneficial elements. Lots of reactions start happening that need balancing when you take either in high doses. Some people are ill-prepared and have a limited understanding of these reactions and imbalances.

Take a picture of your eyes.See your weeknesses. Cleanse and strengthen the relative tissues with herbs and fruits .Keep the progress and there is no need for intellectual speculation.
Your eyes will tell you the truth.Iridology is a good tool .Your iris is the monitor of your system.

This is a holistic approach to health better than taking this and that because someone says this and that.

I don't agree with everything you state, but agree with your overall approach. For instance, I support anyone who believes in moderation and vocalizes the potential dangers of anything in high doses.... especially the now trendy inorganic iodine.

If you can get it naturally, do it! Don't lazily depend on quick-fix panaceas and for-profit pipe dreams.

I trust pharmaceuticals as much as supplement manufacturers, which is extremely little. Verify everything. And certainly don't look for an ultimate authority in a modern corrupt Western scientific method. Just please give me an old-fashioned doctor who has been taught to initiate diagnoses non-invasively through a basic examination of the eyes, nails and hair!

In fact, I've also noticed that discussions of pure science are often in absence of basic common sense and intuition. This sometimes then leads to a separation of the uninitiated from their consciousnesses and wallets.

Therefore my message no longer includes the science behind my approach.... unless it's to revisit information several decades old. I realize this may have the potential to diminish and delegitimize my messages, but also deconfuses them for the few not looking for an ornate razzle-dazzle.

Also for the record, I use a DIY eyedrop consisting of: MSM (sometimes DMSO) acetyl-carnosine, taurine, silica and sodium ascorbate. Not only did it improve my eyesight, but eliminated calcium brainfog. Believe it or not, I sometimes get compliments on the pure whiteness of my eyes. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:53 pm

4039 wrote:

Also for the record, I use a DIY eyedrop consisting of: MSM (sometimes DMSO) acetyl-carnosine, taurine, silica and sodium ascorbate. Not only did it improve my eyesight, but eliminated calcium brainfog. Believe it or not, I sometimes get compliments on the pure whiteness of my eyes. Smile

PEMF assist this as well. But hey, tnx for the recipe!

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:10 pm

sizzlinghairs wrote:This was posted by gorilla_power in the detumescence thread:

Growdamnit wrote:
   Ditch MSM and iodine?

yup.The yellow in the iris is sulphur sediments.Robert Morse states in some individuals
it is extremely difficult to detoxify from sulphur!!! even with detoxification.
Check this on iodine and liberate yourself from the crap we are surrounded.

http://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=853858

Interesting post.

I know this goes against CS, but supplements don't really work your very limited on what should be used. Food is the only real source for nutrition.

When Terry Wahls had MS and couldn't walk the supplements didn't help her, she was still bedridden, only until she added food with the correct nutritional values she needed to get her mitochondria working she started to walk again in 3 months and at 9 months started to ride a bike.

Supplements are not our answer food is, its being ignorant staying you can replicated nature we cant yet.
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:21 pm

CBS or methylation problems? I could eat as much MSM as I wanted years ago, now I touch a little induces panic attacks or breathing problems.

"Eat foods containing too much methionine, and your blood will become acidic. The sulfur converts to sulfates and weak forms of sulfuric acid. In order to neutralize the acid, in its wisdom, the body leaches calcium from bones. "Dietary protein increases production of acid in the blood which can be neutralized by calcium mobilized from the skeleton." {American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 1995; 61,4} "
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:23 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:Sulfur has no toxic load/dose.

Yes Sulfur from foods isn't toxic, MSM maybe toxic.
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:05 am

The acid, alkaline balance theories have been debunked over and over again.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:19 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:The acid, alkaline balance theories have been debunked over and over again.

In what context? but my belief is the theory stands.

Our ancestors use to eat up to 10 grams of potassium a day, we get no where near this levels, Calcium, Mag, Potas, Sod these are all alkalising minerals based on alkalising foods which where in high levels before mass agriculture.

If one was to eat only meat daily this will lead to acidosis as there is no mineral buffers.
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:37 pm

CausticSymmetry wrote:The acid, alkaline balance theories have been debunked over and over again.

Its ok to say stuff like this,but in accordance to the law you create bad karma.
Not some new age shit,but it is just cause and effect.

All the great authors of the past have proved it.Regeneration of tissue can only
happen in an alkaline enviroment.
What is pain ,what is inflammation? What we are fighting?
Which side of chemistry is pain.It is the acid side.Alkalosis is something really rare.

No diseases exist.No deficiencies exist.
The only thing that exists is lymphatic congestion.
Blood analysis is not that valuable cause blood can get clean in a matter of days.
The lymph needs years to clear up from the protein diets.

The acidic remedies are just creating an illusion of healing.You put an acid on top of another acid and
you just kill the previous acidic enviroment.In my book acids kill tissues and like iodine are very corrosive.
But the acidic enviroments keeps on going.

And if you get trapped to the acidic remedies,its a vicious cycle of killing tissues and then
feeling ''great'' afterwards. While it kicks back later with more strength and pain.
This is what iodine dosers have been get trapped into.
The metabolic type diet its not science.Its just some people have genetic strengths re their digestive system
and can drink cola and meat all their life with no problem,
and there are people with genetic weekness all over and cant hand the non natural diet.
But genetic strength on one tissue doesnt mean strenght in other areas.It kicks back.
Anyway one should get on a natural diet even if he can handle meat,
cause it is the only diet that supports his spirituality.

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:17 pm

Rather than on repeat, all of this has been mentioned in detail in the past. Search acid alkaline balance within the "google" parameter of this site. It will be found.

There are a lot of perpetuated myths that continue to be regurgitated without any scrutiny from the literature. It has been looked at it.

The reality about diet is that people metabolize protein, carbohydrate and fat differently.
If I ate like gorilla power, I'd be terribly ill.

A lot of what is mentioned about alkaline and acid is the opposite. Fortunately all of this is searchable.

CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Fri May 01, 2015 10:02 am

Beebrox wrote:
4039 wrote:

PEMF assist this as well. But hey, tnx for the recipe!

No problem. I also no longer suffer from sun sensitivity, eye discomfort or fatigue. Let this be our little secret. Smile

I make a 15% solution of everything in pharmaceutical grade with distilled water, pretty much as strong as I can stand. Also a single drop of monomethylsilanol. 1 drop in each eye 1-2x daily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next