Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Topical Melatonin?
old tennis injury EmptyToday at 6:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» HMI-115: A Prolactin Receptor Antagonistic Antibody
old tennis injury EmptySun May 26, 2024 10:50 am by CausticSymmetry

» oral thrush candida
old tennis injury EmptyFri May 24, 2024 1:02 pm by shaftless

» Does hair follicles taken in hair transplants donor area grow back?
old tennis injury EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:40 pm by MikeGore

» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
old tennis injury EmptyThu May 23, 2024 10:38 pm by MikeGore

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
old tennis injury EmptyWed May 22, 2024 4:56 am by JtheDreamer

» zombie cells
old tennis injury EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
old tennis injury EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
old tennis injury EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

old tennis injury

3 posters

Go down

old tennis injury Empty old tennis injury

Post  shaftless Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:29 am

I sprained my ankle playing tennis years ago. I guess it has never really quite healed. If I'm on my feet too long or do too much walking it gets sore. Only rest and relaxation eases it, or an aspirin to take some of the pain away. Can I ever return back to normal with maybe collagen supplements to build up whatever I injured? I take collagen liquid once in awhile and I think it only affects your skin making it more youthfull looking. But as for an internal injury it's a different matter. I don't think MSM would much more than collagen does if it doesn't build up or strengthen cartilage in my ankle.

shaftless

Back to top Go down

old tennis injury Empty Re: old tennis injury

Post  4039 Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:56 am

http://www.amazon.com/Earthing-Most-Important-Health-Discovery/dp/1591202833
http://www.amazon.com/Great-Lakes-Gelatin-Collagen-Hydrolysate/dp/B005KG7EDU/
http://www.amazon.com/Neocell-Collagen-Hyaluronic-Capsules-2000mg/dp/B001FFCG38/
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-premium-sunflower-lecithin-non-gmo-1200-mg-90-sgels

Make sure to remain hydrated and get plenty of vitamin C, also take D3, K2 and silica. It works. Good luck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:44 am

4039, do you think also adding DMSO to your list, for its bone penetrating abilities, would be idea worth trying? Applied internally, or as a topical?

I am flirting with trying DMSO along MSM, since i know a vet, who can get me a ph. grade.

Tnx.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:55 am

I have tried DMSO internally. My own opinion is DMSO and MSM topically and MSM internally.

MSM to increase water soluble vitamins and minerals and lecithin for fat soluble.

Anything that opens up the cells to let in nutrients and allow toxins out is a wonderful idea. In that respect, I just think choline and lecithin's role is often overlooked. Choline is especially vital as: a neurotransmitter, liver detoxifier, cholesterol and lipid emulsifier and major component of the cellular membrane, of which a small minority are sufficient.

My only advice is there are upper limits of silica and hyaluronic acid. And yeah, there is a potential for damage from overdoing them. Take it from someone who has experimented on himself and learned the hard way. So take it slow and stay hydrated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:27 am

What would be symptoms of overdoing HA and silica?

I think PEMF is technology that would help with both - water and fat soluble nutrients/toxins migration/delivery via fatty bilayer of cell membrane.

Tnx for an answer...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  4039 Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:26 am

Not an answer as much as my own personal experience Beebrox. Too much silica and hyaluronic acid can literally desiccate your cells, especially in the absense of proper hydration. I was able to FEEL my abdominal aorta through my stomach. And yeah, I'm still a huge fan of PEMF in the ns range. It rocks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:56 am

4039 wrote:Not an answer as much as my own personal experience Beebrox. Too much silica and hyaluronic acid can literally desiccate your cells, especially in the absense of proper hydration. I was able to FEEL my abdominal aorta through my stomach. And yeah, I'm still a huge fan of PEMF in the ns range. It rocks.

Glad we agree...Smile

If you can check your PM from a while a go, i've dropped a msg. If interested in discussion i have some interesting updates...

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down