Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
What is the best supplement for someone who has suffered from a traumatic brian injury? EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
What is the best supplement for someone who has suffered from a traumatic brian injury? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
What is the best supplement for someone who has suffered from a traumatic brian injury? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
What is the best supplement for someone who has suffered from a traumatic brian injury? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
What is the best supplement for someone who has suffered from a traumatic brian injury? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
What is the best supplement for someone who has suffered from a traumatic brian injury? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
What is the best supplement for someone who has suffered from a traumatic brian injury? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
What is the best supplement for someone who has suffered from a traumatic brian injury? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
What is the best supplement for someone who has suffered from a traumatic brian injury? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What is the best supplement for someone who has suffered from a traumatic brian injury?

5 posters

Go down

What is the best supplement for someone who has suffered from a traumatic brian injury? Empty What is the best supplement for someone who has suffered from a traumatic brian injury?

Post  MikeGore Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:43 am

Is there anything that can be done for someone with a TBI? If the incident has happened many years in the past, like two decades ago, is there nothing that can be done?

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

What is the best supplement for someone who has suffered from a traumatic brian injury? Empty Re: What is the best supplement for someone who has suffered from a traumatic brian injury?

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:39 am

MikeGore wrote:Is there anything that can be done for someone with a TBI? If the incident has happened many years in the past, like two decades ago, is there nothing that can be done?

There's a bit of research on this.

Would suggest three things. There's always more one can do, but these are the basics.

Phospholipid Curcumin
Krill Oil
Magnesium L-Threonate

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

What is the best supplement for someone who has suffered from a traumatic brian injury? Empty Re: What is the best supplement for someone who has suffered from a traumatic brian injury?

Post  NYJets Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:47 am

Cannabis Oil extracts from organically grown flower (not hemp) with a mix of high THC and CBD strains. Tell the person to go on the Rick Simpson cancer treatment regimen for best results.

Sulfur/MSM
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeGore Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:49 pm

Thanks for the advice, I really appreaciate it.

CS, I have used BCM-95 Curcumin before does Phospholipid Curcumin do something that the BCM-95 doesn't. What are your thoughts on Lithium Orotate for healing brain injuries?

Regards,

Mike

P.S. I am not the one with the brain injury, it is for a friend, even though the misspelling of brian injury makes it look otherwise Smile

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:57 am

Hi

What about taurine?

http://www.hairloss-research.org/UpdateTaurineGrowsHairandBraincells.8-15.html

^ Titled "taurine grows hair and brain cells"

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Grateful Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:58 am

Go to www.extremehealthradio.com. There you can listen to a podcast episode 550 called "How to heal from concussions naturally" by a Dr Dan Engle. I haven't listened to this particular podcast myself but I'm sure you'll find some useful information. Extreme Health Radio is great listening and covers a vast range of holistic topics. The host Justin is a genuinely nice guy and really wants to spread the message of natural health. It would even be a great idea for ImmortalHair to be a guest on the show one day considering the host suffers from MPB himself.

Grateful

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:40 am

MikeGore wrote:Thanks for the advice, I really appreaciate it.

CS, I have used BCM-95 Curcumin before does Phospholipid Curcumin do something that the BCM-95 doesn't. What are your thoughts on Lithium Orotate for healing brain injuries?

Regards,

Mike

P.S. I am not the one with the brain injury, it is for a friend, even though the misspelling of brian injury makes it look otherwise Smile

Yes, lithium orotate is highly recommended (iodine too). The phospholipid form will penetrate the blood brain barrier and will have a deeper impact on the inflammation. The other form is still good, but it's main effect is on triggering enzymes in the liver and altering the microbiota (all good), but for the brain impact, the phospholipid form is the way to go.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down