Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
how to rebuild collagen under the eyes EmptyToday at 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
how to rebuild collagen under the eyes EmptyToday at 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
how to rebuild collagen under the eyes EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
how to rebuild collagen under the eyes EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
how to rebuild collagen under the eyes EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
how to rebuild collagen under the eyes EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
how to rebuild collagen under the eyes EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
how to rebuild collagen under the eyes EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
how to rebuild collagen under the eyes EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

how to rebuild collagen under the eyes

+4
BelieveInIt
imprisoned-radical
missymoo
isis
8 posters

Go down

how to rebuild collagen under the eyes Empty how to rebuild collagen under the eyes

Post  isis Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:16 am

how to rebuild collagen under the eyes ....

any ideas dudes?

isis

Back to top Go down

how to rebuild collagen under the eyes Empty Re: how to rebuild collagen under the eyes

Post  missymoo Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:45 pm

bone broth and/or biosil maybe

missymoo

Back to top Go down

how to rebuild collagen under the eyes Empty Re: how to rebuild collagen under the eyes

Post  imprisoned-radical Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:15 pm

I've noticed that after a couple of years working in the corporate world, my face is definitely starting to show signs of aging. I'm really surprised by this because my hair loss stopped a couple years ago and I haven't worried about it since. If I'm healthy enough that my hair isn't thinning/receding, why is my face aging?

As for the area under the eyes, I don't think it's collagen so much as it is weakness of the facial muscles causing fat tissue to bulge outward.

But collagen is still important for the rest of the face. Eat plenty of gelatin-rich foods. I bought a 5-pound bag of organic gummy bears and keep it at my desk.

Drinking plenty of water helps, and I've also noticed that washing my face with cold water helps.

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:35 pm

imprisoned-radical wrote:
But collagen is still important for the rest of the face. Eat plenty of gelatin-rich foods. I bought a 5-pound bag of organic gummy bears and keep it at my desk.

this certainly won't make your face look better.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairbeback Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:11 am

Fruits, Veggies, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Emu Oil, Bone broth, face brushing

Hairbeback

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:14 am

cortisol i know is a huge stressor and induces aging.. how to control cortisol, i'm not sure. there are two things i know of to control it though. one, your posture is huge with cortisol. i never knew it was this important, but i found a study showing big differences in T levels and cortisol levels in people who are standing up straight versus those who are slouched. i didn't really believe, until i tried an experiment to hold my posture up straight and i did notice a massive decrease in stress and a better feeling in well being. i sit a lot behind computers and this was huge for me. the second thing i know of is nofap. maybe someone else can chime in with other ideas.

of course eating healthy and diet will help will this over all over time. my dad eats ridiciously healthy, mostly fruits, vegetables, fish, protein, is the bulk of his diet because he's not originally from america, he is 60ish now, but i notice he still looks good and he still has that face grease on his face if you know what i mean. like the moisture on his face.

he lost his hair in his 30s though which really made me think into this because he has the optimal life diet... so diet isn't necessarily everything.

Collagen synthesis and the activities of prolyl hydroxylase, lysyl hydroxylase, collagen galactosyltransferase and collagen glucosyltransferase were studied in isolated chick-embryo tendon cells after the administration of cortisol acetate to the chick embryos. When the steroid was injected 1 day before isolation of the tendon cells, collagen synthesis was decreased, even though the enzyme activities were not changed. When cortisol acetate was given as repeated injections over a period of 4 days, both collagen synthesis and the enzyme activities decreased. The hydroxylase activities decreased even more than the two collagen glycosyltransferase activities, both in isolated cells and in whole chick embryos. The amount of prolyl hydroxylase protein diminished to the same extent as the enzyme activity, indicating that cortisol acetate inhibits enzyme synthesis. The inhibitory effect of cortisol acetate on collagen synthesis and on the enzyme activities was partially reversible in 3 days. Total protein synthesis was completely restored within this time. Only massive doses of cortisol acetate inhibited collagen synthesis in vitro. Additional experiments indicated that cortisol acetate did not decrease the rate of the enzyme reactions when added directly to the enzyme incubation mixtures. The results suggest that cortisol acetate decreases collagen synthesis both by its direct effect on collagen polypeptide-chain synthesis and by decreasing the activities of enzymes involved in post-translational modifications.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/196590
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Good info sanderson. This is from wikipedia:

Collagen is a molecule that makes connective tissue. It is vital for structural support and is found in muscles, tendons, and joints, as well as throughout the entire body. Cortisol inhibits collagen.[24] Stress studies showed that in laboratory rats, cortisol-induced collagen loss in the skin is ten times greater than in any other tissue.[25]

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:37 am

Copper peptides. But look out for the "uglies", in that things can get worse with CP's before they get better. Go over to Skin Biology and do some research there. It's the website of the guy who invented copper peptides. There's also a forum over there. It's mostly all women but it's good info.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:13 am

I was strugging with dark circles, racoon eyes, and tiredness all under the eye and around the area. Started doing tom hargerty's eye stretches which greatly improved everything. give it a shot

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down