Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Detumescence Therapy Participants Log EmptyToday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy Participants Log EmptyToday at 2:47 pm by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
Detumescence Therapy Participants Log EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Detumescence Therapy Participants Log EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Detumescence Therapy Participants Log EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Detumescence Therapy Participants Log EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Detumescence Therapy Participants Log EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Detumescence Therapy Participants Log EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Detumescence Therapy Participants Log EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy Participants Log

3 posters

Go down

Detumescence Therapy Participants Log Empty Detumescence Therapy Participants Log

Post  wildtruffle Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:51 pm

Hello - I am new to the forum and am interested in DT.  What i would appreciate is really simple and to the point.  If you want to engage in something scientific or just orderly, keep your answers to the point in a numbered fashion.  If others hijack this thread, isn't it pretty obvious that the only way to disturb their efforts is by *simply* not responding to them in any way?  : )  Even if they are persistent.  Readers will be able to skim through and ignore the posts that are not numbered quite easily.  This thread is not about convincing anyone either way for or against the therapy - it is merely to provide some logging info. of those who have already begun the experiment. To make it easier on other readers, include the question in your answers.

1.  How long you've been doing DT.
2.  How many days a week on average do you do DT?
3.  How many minutes per day do you do DT?  Morning & night?
4.  Do you use your fingers or some other tools?
5.  Do you use any kind of lubrication?
6.  How often do you wash/rinse your hair?
7.  What are the basics of your process for doing DT
8.  Describe the state of your hair before you began DT including shedding frequency
9.  Describe at whatever length needed how your hair has progressed as you've been doing DT.  Include info. on skin changes, feeling in the scalp, oiliness, soreness, sheds, skull molding, fatty layer developing?, elasticity of skin, regrowth (including type), and anything else you've noticed *for the entire course of your therapy*.
10.  Describe the basics of your diet.  Carb/Protein/Fat ratios and daily calories
11.  List any supplements or medication you take.
12.  Do you get enough sleep?
13.  Do you employ any other manual techniques on top of DT?
14.  Do you generally have a lot of stress in your life?
15.  How long are you currently willing to do the DT experiment?
16.  Do you know of any others who have had regrowth while doing the DT experiment?
17.  Have you been taking progress photos for yourself and/or for others?  If you have not shared these photos (which i understand completely) please explain to any skeptics why you have not posted any.

Thanks so much!

wildtruffle

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy Participants Log Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy Participants Log

Post  Keanoseg Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:15 am

1. 4-5 months
2. every or every second
3. 1 X 10/15
4. hands
5. no
6. few times a week with water
7. mobilizing the scalp and then pinching
8. was weak and thinning, don't recal how often I was shedding
9. to keep it short: severe thickening, strength, stabilization, even shine/color but this is probably an ilusion although do feel free to check my 3 pics from all sides, scalp is way more responsive and elastic and loose, and I can "feel" things with my hair lol, dense vellus regrowth, mini terminals, complete neutralization of seb. dermatitis and itch, no more greasiness etc. Shedding once a month I think for few days. Also interesting not a single headache since I started. Might be cuz of scalp tension.
10. don't know ratios and don't count calories. I eat fish, meats, fruits, vegetables, nuts mostly. But I am not the strictest diet follower, so I eat everything in consideration.
11. none
12. about 6,7 hours
13. no, unless stretching the scalp and mobilizing it is a manual
14. average
15. if I keep getting results I'll do it for lifetime for maintenance, considering 10 minutes per day is enough for me
16. personally - regrowth no, thickening and stabilization yes,       non personally - yes
17. I did and explained everything regarding them

Last edited by Keanoseg on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:30 am; edited 4 times in total

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy Participants Log Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy Participants Log

Post  Florain Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:17 am

1.  around 2 months
2.  5 days per week on average
3.  around 10-15 mins in total nowadays. in the beginning i had days with lets say up to 60 mins in total but only several times
4.  only fingers. used to use knuckles in the beginning but now i think it was stupid
5.  nope
6.  2 times a week only  water
7.  i try to to accomplish the opposite of tightness + forcing grease out of the scalp
8.  good "norwood" state i would say max 2 but the worst density ever, you could see the scalp through my hair
- sheds  cant be avoided, will be bigger when inflammation is bigger. the more i felt pain afterwards or the next day the more hair i lost
- the shape of my head changed. no doubt about. first the temples shrunk, now im struggling with top (dome)
- the oiliness of my scalp raised shortly after starting dt
- i can "feel" the scalp for the first time ever
- elasticity on the top is better each day
10.  ital diet~ sick amounts of veggies/fruits. meat/fish every day but in moderate amounts. the quality of my diet is very good i would say
11.  probiotics, allicin
12.  sometimes even 2 much. at least 10 hours a day
13.  -
14.  can live with it
15.  next 12 months
16.  only forum guys
17. nope. i have photofobia

Florain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down