Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
CS:  Calcium Therapy EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
CS:  Calcium Therapy EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
CS:  Calcium Therapy EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
CS:  Calcium Therapy EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
CS:  Calcium Therapy EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
CS:  Calcium Therapy EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
CS:  Calcium Therapy EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
CS:  Calcium Therapy EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
CS:  Calcium Therapy EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CS: Calcium Therapy

5 posters

Go down

CS:  Calcium Therapy Empty CS: Calcium Therapy

Post  Jdp710 Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:41 pm

Hi CausticSymmetry,

Been a very long time since I've posted on the forum.  I hope all is well for you and everything is great.

I was trying to help a relative who has gone through a massive stroke several years ago and later developed multiple sclerosis making life for her very difficult.  

I was trying to help with possible cavitation issues and remembered your post regarding calcium therapy.  At the time it was relatively new with not much feedback.

I was wondering if you,'ve heard of any good results with the use of calcium therapy for cavitation issues?

Thank you

Calciumtherapy.com

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

CS:  Calcium Therapy Empty Re: CS: Calcium Therapy

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:04 pm

Jdp710 wrote:Hi CausticSymmetry,

Been a very long time since I've posted on the forum.  I hope all is well for you and everything is great.

I was trying to help a relative who has gone through a massive stroke several years ago and later developed multiple sclerosis making life for her very difficult.  

I was trying to help with possible cavitation issues and remembered your post regarding calcium therapy.  At the time it was relatively new with not much feedback.

I was wondering if you,'ve heard of any good results with the use of calcium therapy for cavitation issues?

Thank you

Calciumtherapy.com

Hi Jdp710 - I haven't received any feedback on the specific issue, mainly because I go "the for sure route" and ask them to go all out and either clean out an existing cavitation or address a root canal. However, in theory using Calcium therapy is purported to "neutralize" the infection at the site. I just wonder how efficacious it is. The maker claims it is reliable, but I am not sure to what extent.

Also if there is a root canal and it is filled with mercury, the calcium therapy would be a waste of time.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:52 pm

Thank you CS for the reply. I appreciate it.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Serge Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:17 am

JDP,

Any word on using Welches grape juice or red wine as a more powerful oil pulling alternative? You made it seem quite powerful. Couldn't this work for pulling out cavitation infections?

Serge

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi Serge,

Unfortunately, with such a severe case of MS and prior massive stroke they were unable to do any oil pulling that was meaningful enough.  They did try the grape juice oil pulling method and they did remove an incredible amount in just a few seconds but again, the muscles in the mouth aren't strong enough to do for any length of time and they can't keep up with it.  

My EMF devices are also a big no for those with MS as well.  Even LLLT which is usually tolerated for almost all ailments is a no as well.

Years ago they did remove one of the mercury fillings at my request as a trial to see if beneficial before removing all of them.  Unfortunately, the dentist did a very botched job and they mentioned a worsening of health because of it.  So they'd rather keep them in than to go through that. Not to mention they are no longer in any shape to see a dentist let alone travel to visit a good one.

Interestingly, a google search mentioned german study showed I believe it was a reversal of MS symptoms in 85% or so when all teeth with fillings are extracted.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:19 am

I'm sure it would be a hard sell, if not impossible...but urine therapy has been shown to be successful in this and almost any other condition.
There's a list on this page with testimonials, including from one with MS.

http://www.whale.to/a/urine_therapy_t.htmlMultiple sclerosis
Jim had multiple sclerosis since 1981 and had tried everything to fight the disease. He heard about urine therapy and attended a lecture in 1992. The next day, he drank one ounce of urine. He felt a burst of sublime energy that made him feel very good and energetic for about three hours. During this time he did several things he wanted to do around the house. After the three hours, his wife ask him to take her out to run some errands but he was feeling a little tired. Then, she suggested that he take another ounce of urine. He did and off they went. He had the same burst of energy the second time around. He has been drinking his urine ever since and doing fine.

It is said to grow hair, too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1_5J7d5Cvg
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:51 pm

Thanks for the info Delphine.

If you're not aware there is homeopathic preparation of urine therapy and may be a better route for people to take. Have heard good results with homeopathic preparation before.

But this they would not try.

I've done something similar with saliva before and does work.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:02 pm

Jdp710 wrote:Thanks for the info Delphine.  

If you're not aware there is homeopathic preparation of urine therapy and may be a better route for people to take.  Have heard good results with homeopathic preparation before.  

But this they would not try.

I've heard that some doctors give it to their patients labeled as something else.    Wink

I've done something similar with saliva before and does work.  

What's that?
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:14 pm

With a device called an sg 1 or qe 3 or similar type devices. One is able to transmit their own saliva back to themselves. I did extensive experiments here. Or can do blood or urine, etc.. or can transmit frequencies to themselves, or aromatherapy, etc..

I assume the device could be used as a modified urine therapy method.

Lately I'm involved in experiments with a device similar to this. http://www.physiospect-diagnostics.com/index.html#

The device is used to scan areas of the body. To detect problem areas and treat to make healthier. I use it especially to monitor progress.

For example am monitoring the progress of vitamin d/k supplement to treat ms for instance.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:32 am

Looks like nice device that offers tons of options. Glad to see you here, jdp. Hope everything is good.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:42 am

Serge wrote:JDP,

Any word on using Welches grape juice or red wine as a more powerful oil pulling alternative? You made it seem quite powerful. Couldn't this work for pulling out cavitation infections?

Where was this mentioned previously?  ("You made it seem quite powerful.")

Using it as an oil pulling alternative...wouldn't it turn teeth purple? Shocked
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:50 am

Hi beebrox,

Hope all is well with you. Yeah, Dr. Loyd last year mentioned the device was legit last year. Considering the cost of his energetic testing became more and more expensive over the years bought the device to help narrow down problem areas and can say it has a very high accuracy rate. Treating I can't say how well it works yet even though have used it on and off for a year. I can say treating is helpful though just not sure how much. But for finding problem areas and to see if a regimen is working is very helpful to know.

For instance use of vitamin d/k for person with ms and prior massive stroke helpful for brain areas however blood areas worsened considerably.

Hi delphine,

The grape juice oil pulling method, found that it is considerably better than more traditional oils such as coconut oil and such.

When oil pulling with grape juice, rinsing mouth out with water is used to rinse out the remaining stuff. Never noticed a problem teeth discoloring probably because rinsing with water after. The bigger problem being is the sugar in the grape juice. Can get a bit of sugar rush.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:37 pm

Jdp710 wrote:
Hi delphine,  

The grape juice oil pulling method, found that it is considerably better than more traditional oils such as coconut oil and such.  

When oil pulling with grape juice, rinsing mouth out with water is used to rinse out the remaining stuff.  Never noticed a problem teeth discoloring probably because rinsing with water after.  The bigger problem being is the sugar in the grape juice.  Can get a bit of sugar rush.

I should think the sugar in contact with teeth for 20 min. or so (if that's how long it's done) might cause issues.

Anyway, I'm interested. Can you point me to more posts on this, or other sources? Or, share more of your experience? Thanks.
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:03 am

Sugar contact with teeth is actually not a big concern, only when it hits the stomach. The grape antioxidants help blunt the effects on the hypothalamus where tooth decay begins.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jdp710 Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:22 am

Thanks causticsymmetry,

Hi delphine,

Not much more to say.  It pulls out a lot that gets stuck inside the mouth.  

Similar manner if ever used white vinegar and paper towels to clean kitchen.  Pulls up everything that gets stuck on counters.  Or oxi clean to remove biofilm.  

Grape juice, white vinegar and oxi clean while all three are used for different purposes, they all are similar in unique ability to clean.

Jdp710

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:14 am

Jdp710 wrote:Thanks causticsymmetry,

Hi delphine,

Not much more to say.  It pulls out a lot that gets stuck inside the mouth.  

Similar manner if ever used white vinegar and paper towels to clean kitchen.  Pulls up everything that gets stuck on counters.  Or oxi clean to remove biofilm.  

Grape juice, white vinegar and oxi clean while all three are used for different purposes, they all are similar in unique ability to clean.

OK! I have some Welch's here, may give it a try.

On healing cavitations, perhaps this may help.  The site is a great source.  Go to page for linked info:

http://www.healingteethnaturally.com/dental-cavitation-infections.html

Dental cavitation infections: therapeutic self-help approaches?

The following suggestions are for those who either for financial and/or other reasons don't wish to have their (presumed or confirmed) cavitation infections treated via surgery, or who don't wish to take the time to actually find the (likely rare) dentist who uses a Cavistat scanner and is knowledgeable about cavitations and how to clean them.

Here again, the gentle reader is reminded of his/her responsibility for his/her own health (see Disclaimer). If any of the following home remedies shouldn't help, they are in any case unlikely to do any harm. (Be aware that cavitations though frequently being "silent", could still be confused with the "simpler" but generally "louder" tooth root infections for which Healing Teeth Naturally has created the dedicated page Tooth root infection remedies: nontoxic, non-invasive and/or natural healing approaches based on anecdotal evidence.)

1 Salt water rinses to "dry out" focal infections

Sodium chloride molecules migrating via osmosis into the jaw bone may be able to reach into the cavitation and kill microorganism. To allow deeper penetration, you may wish to hold the brine in your mouth for as long as possible.3

2 Borage oil (and spirulina): an impressive testimonial

"For several years, I had a rotting molar tooth which had previously been (multiply) treated and filled (first with mercury amalgam, then with gold). I finally just left it to its own devices after the newest filling had fallen out. This led to the gum underneath the tooth (the root area) becoming hard and inflated (sticking out up to 1.5 cm) as well as painful upon finger pressure. While I do not know the differential diagnosis (i.e. was this a 'tooth root infection' or a cavitation - remember that infected and dead teeth can also trigger cavitations - this is how I eventually got rid of it (after living with it for some three years).

In addition to a healthy diet (which I always observe), I regularly applied tea tree oil and finally tried EFT which somewhat reduced the strangely sticking-out bulge (remember everything is energy). One day I also introduced borage oil which I took together with spirulina, at a rate of perhaps a tablespoon of oil a day. Approximately three weeks into this practice, I noticed the bulge flattening or 'deflating', and to my greatest surprise, completely disappearing within three days.

While the molar itself continues to be some kind of a 'ruin', even hard finger pressure on the gum below it will only elicit the slightest of discomfort today (if any). I attribute this healing to the effect of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA - of which borage oil is a rich source) to which anti-inflammatory and other healing properties are ascribed. I had taken spirulina beforehand without dramatic results so I don't presume this unexpected outcome to be due to spirulina."

3 Olive oil and cabbage leaf packs: nature's "secret healing weapons"

Eminent naturopath Father Thomas Häberle (more about him at oil pulling) writes that he reaped great successes using olive oil massages for diseases of the head and bones. Thanks to its ability to penetrate the hardest bones, olive oil can bring healing in these areas. It is anti-inflammatory, penetrates deeply and its effects are long-lasting. He also combined the olive oil with salt which increases the heat and thus the enhanced blood supply produced by olive oil massages. Minor jaw infections will typically yield to daily olive oil massages.

Thomas Häberle often prescribed cabbage leaf packs as well, a time-honoured folk remedy with powerful detoxification and healing abilities. Background on healing with cabbage leaf packs at Medicinal cabbage leaf poultices Dr. Blanc: background on the therapeutic topical application of Brassica oleracea, and on Father Thomas Häberle's books at Tumors healed thanks to cabbage leaf poultices and ... unconditional love.

4 Oil pulling

Oil pulling is a powerful dental healing modality which in itself may be extremely helpful with cavitation infections, especially when olive oil rather than another oil is used.

5 Ozone

can be used to kill bacteria in cavitations and extraction sockets (if it is able to reach them). Alternatively, hydrogen peroxide should have a similar effect.

Promising results have been obtained with ozone at least in bisphosphonate-related osteonecrosis of the jaw7, see studies listed in the biomedical database PubMed (www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=osteonecrosis+of+the+jaw+ozone).

6 MMS

See Brushing teeth with MMS: Using chlorine dioxide aka Miracle Mineral Supplement instead of toothpaste
Delphine
Delphine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down