Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» China is at it again
Sub-optimal Liver function and MPB? EmptyToday at 2:05 am by shaftless

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Sub-optimal Liver function and MPB? EmptyYesterday at 5:40 pm by el_llama

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Sub-optimal Liver function and MPB? EmptyYesterday at 2:47 pm by shaftless

» pentadecanoic acid
Sub-optimal Liver function and MPB? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Sub-optimal Liver function and MPB? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Sub-optimal Liver function and MPB? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Sub-optimal Liver function and MPB? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Sub-optimal Liver function and MPB? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Sub-optimal Liver function and MPB? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sub-optimal Liver function and MPB?

2 posters

Go down

Sub-optimal Liver function and MPB? Empty Sub-optimal Liver function and MPB?

Post  Kazbar Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Found this website which explains the function of the liver and some effects caused by mild sub-optimal performance. Could MPB be a case of sub-optimal liver performance due to toxins?

http://www.anzltr.org/theLiver/your-liver-questions.html

Also found this post by bocor posted late last year Nov 2013;

"So this is an attempt to see if i can recreate the regrowth/thickness i achieved after seeing it on 2 previous liver flushed and attributed to other things i should know in about a month tops if i notice anything.I inspect my hair daily and any change will be really noticable as i only have maybe 25% coverage in horseshoe are and has been stabilized like this for years"

What do you guys think?

Kazbar

Back to top Go down

Sub-optimal Liver function and MPB? Empty Re: Sub-optimal Liver function and MPB?

Post  diffuse Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:36 pm

Clearly you want a healthy liver regardless. So many functions that you don't want screwed up. But whether it will improve already-thinning hair - well it probably depends on individual circumstances.

I don't think there are many into liver flushes on here. A few think it's outright nonsense. I tried a few and didn't notice anything special - no "stones" came out as far as I could tell. But some swear they get out stones and see health improvements. So who knows. Maybe someone knowledgable should write an article on fixing sub-optimal liver function.

diffuse

Back to top Go down